Needing inspiration

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Reciprocity

Boots of Spanish Rubber
Apr 4, 2004
I was wondering if you guys knew of any maps in the way of cold outposts. Cold...not Deck_40 frozen. I need some inspiration for an SP map I'm doing.

ReD_Fist

Sep 6, 2004
Michigan
Ice station ZETO hehe.
how about that,add to it,but make it a place we never seen before via an SP map,

the map for me that comes to mind right away is DM-Gasworkz,for some reason,it's not a cold map but somthing on those lines seems so isolated and could be a cold place.

Derdak2rot

DVD2r
Jan 8, 2005
France
CTF-Dipolarity in the FlagsOfTime mappack
the coldsteel assault maps

or if you want a custom texture pack with cold metals and snowy texs , i can send it to you .

Reciprocity

Boots of Spanish Rubber
Apr 4, 2004
Derdak2rot said:
CTF-Dipolarity in the FlagsOfTime mappack
the coldsteel assault maps

or if you want a custom texture pack with cold metals and snowy texs , i can send it to you .

Fire off an email to me. Hadn't thought of the Coldsteel maps. Thanks.

ReD_Fist

Sep 6, 2004
Michigan
Oh, well was just thinking that "coldsteel" and then I mentioned that DM-Gasworz map, and that level reminds me of an outpost,barren,and would be looking mighty cold and barren with a coldsteel texture pack.
Of coarse i dont mean to copy the map,but that level has that effect on me,so I thought i would suggest that,no biggie

But not sure from your "inspiration" in the title what exactly your trying to think of,so thats my only first thought for the thread title.

oh and I mean the ut version,you must have played it before,mabye not.

Derdak2rot

DVD2r
Jan 8, 2005
France
sended you the mail with the texs but he returned to me after a few days .

tell me when you are ready , i will send it to you another time .

Reciprocity

Boots of Spanish Rubber
Apr 4, 2004
Try again. Maybe it's my mail-scanner or something fuxxoring up. If that doesn't work, load it up into a Yahoo Briefcase or some form quick file hostage.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Ctf-locustwind

ctf-locustwind1.jpg

Ctf-arcticoutpost

ctf-arcticoutpostv11ss0.jpg

Dm-Hyperboreal

dm-hyperboreal-1.jpg

Dm-iceotoxin

dm-iceotoxin.jpg

Ctf-everstorm

ctf-everstormss0.jpg

Derdak2rot

DVD2r
Jan 8, 2005
France
humm , sorry , i cant send you the file . i tried with all my mails and its still the same thing . if you have a ftp where i can upload it to you or something other .
sorry again !

Reciprocity

Boots of Spanish Rubber
Apr 4, 2004
Though belated, I do much appreciate your maps, Neonite. Thanks. :D

Derdak, try Filefront.
Creavion, Get in contact with me.