more crap!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Jun 23, 2004
www.jumpinjuggernuts.com
cocito said:
i wasnt wanting feedback really, just showing i suck at making stuff
keke

Atleast you have an interest. Most people when first starting out modify the original skin, instead of making an entirely new skin which it appears you did. I'd just fool around with original skin textures in gimp or photoshop and color them using filters preserving the source texture's details. I really have no idea what I'm talking about, because I was on a macintosh when playing ut2k4. So I never had a chance to do stuff like this. I'm sure there are plenty starting tutorials and guides. I think 3dbuzz had some guids on mapping, maybe they might have some skinning tutorials, aswell. I have no idea.

cocito

over cometed to a GAME
Apr 6, 2005
Knoxville, TN
well u and me r mac brothers cuz i play on my mac so this "pc language" goes in one ear and out the other ^_^

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Well, he is kinda flat-black textured all over the body, some random textures are added in the legs (metal plate)

Keep trying