PDA

View Full Version : Troll alert

Reciprocity
18th Aug 2005, 11:32 PM
Username: Kantham-Redfist

Ban this foo'.

Kantham
18th Aug 2005, 11:44 PM
HappyDeadGuy, who cares about him and what he want. The kid just need attention because his parents don't care about his waky face.

Manticore
19th Aug 2005, 12:04 AM
If it makes anyone feel better...

I just got my admin powers to police the comment sections for Nali City since I check them pretty daily. I'll keep an eye out. So that's one more admin that is gonna kick your lame balls if you post something stupid.

I'm just sick of seeing you all bitch like teenage girls.

So if I miss something, Kantham or Red Fist or Swanky or whoever thinks they have a badge to call others out, pm me or Hourences.

Kantham
19th Aug 2005, 12:14 AM
It will get cleaned. My profile is much gold than him

ReD_Fist
19th Aug 2005, 01:18 AM
Not me I'm bad to the bone hehe

Is it happydeadguy? WTF is his problem.

Manticore
19th Aug 2005, 01:34 AM
Sorry I didn't thik it was either of you, just some idiot. It's my fault for not cutting the quote down so it reads something like this:
If it makes anyone feel better...

I just got my admin powers to police the comment sections for Nali City since I check them pretty daily. I'll keep an eye out. So that's one more admin that is gonna kick your lame balls if you post something stupid.

.............. whoever thinks they have a badge to call others out, pm me or Hourences.
My point being that the admins. should be pm'ed about this fool. By talking about it in the forums we're just urging them on becuase now they're getting more attention.

My fault for the misunderstanding.... pm someone about it Reciprocity.

ReD_Fist
19th Aug 2005, 01:49 AM
Sorry I didn't thik it was either of you, just some idiot. It's my fault for not cutting the quote down so it reads something like this:

My point being that the admins. should be pm'ed about this fool. By talking about it in the forums we're just urging them on becuase now they're getting more attention.

My fault for the misunderstanding.... pm someone about it Reciprocity.

Allready did.

Hourences
19th Aug 2005, 08:28 AM
stuff done

and red fist please dont post that 1 reply all over the place, youre only giving me more work to remove bad comments

ReD_Fist
19th Aug 2005, 11:05 AM
Oh hehe,I was just kinda covering our ass a little,I think I did 3 ?

I kinda mabye thought that too,but I had to make sure people didn't get the wrong idea,before you guys took out his stuff.

I hope I didnt do more than 3 ,oops.............

And whats up with that DM-FLAT map? ,it was unavailable as soon as it hit the new maps list, or very close to the time of being uploaded.

MassChAoS
19th Aug 2005, 02:18 PM
DM-Flat was just a little misunderstanding

Mister_Prophet
19th Aug 2005, 02:54 PM
I'm guessing this was taken care of already, I woke up to a pm but couldn't find any bad posts.