Where is Inf 2.9 linux tar.gz?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

kilolima

Aug 17, 2005
Hi,

I tried the manual .zip install but can't get it to run (tried copying the Infiltration.ini files and such. I didn't see any directions for this in the online manual, are there any?). Is there the linux version of 2.9 somewhere online. Does it include the startup scripts?

Thanks,

Kilolima

kilolima

Aug 17, 2005
Frenchfrog,

thanks for the reply...

from the manual:

Finally, there are Infiltration startup scripts that come with Infiltration called 'infiltration' and 'infserver'. If you did not install Unreal Tournament to /usr/local/games/ut, you will need to edit these to set your UTDIR value. You can then copy them into /usr/local/bin or wherever suits your fancy.

I can't find these startup scripts in the .zip package. I also installed ut and inf to ~/ut, rather than /usr/local/games/ut, does this matter?

I downloaded the .ini file from http://mirror.infgermany.de/ and copied it to ~/.loki/ut/System)

So how do I actually launch the game?

Thanks,

kilolima

kilolima

Aug 17, 2005
Great, got it working. Thanks! (had to copy the OpenGl section from UnrealTournament.ini to Infiltration.ini)

Does the 4.51 patch really matter?