Secret Agents Legion

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

MoyDoy

Taking myself way too seriously
Apr 20, 2000
Östersund, Sweden
Visit site
Ok folks
I am the from now the leader of Secret Agent Legions UT division. This is the chance for you to be in a clan from the beginning of it. Currently i am the only member but i am dead serious about it and i can promise you that i will put all my spare time in to this clan and the people in it. I post this message here because i know there are a lot of serious UTers here. Of course i am not gonna have any tryouts since i need all the members i can get. All i want is for this to be a great community thing. I dont care how good you are. Of course it doesnt hurt if we win a game now and then.

Just for the fun of it.

B

BloW__Smoke

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>Secret Agent Legions UT <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

He you'r clan isn't an secret clan anymore, and now we now you MoyDoy are an secret agent, dumbarse ;) no good agent will ever give his cover up ;) leave the agengy, you'r marked for life. Hope and pray they won't assaninate you :(

bullet2.gif

I Evolve with every frag more to the ultimate Genetic Llama Killer

The 707th Silver Dragons squadron is ready for action

Send articles/rants/editorials to The Soundoff , home of the world-famous Llama Farm!

MoyDoy

Taking myself way too seriously
Apr 20, 2000
Östersund, Sweden
Visit site
Ahh youre a funny sucker arent ya?

Seriously man, the guy who started the clan uses the nick "Secret Agent". Go talk to him if you have any issues.

This is no small corny clan. Like i said I am the leader of the UT division. There are divisions for allmost all of the popular online games today.

H

Hertston

Isn't it time PuF got a "clan recruitment forum", where recruiters and volunteers would be able to find each other easily ? Get rid of the NERF one, and there should be room for it.

bullet2.gif

PuF|Hertston has stopped playing UT and gone to live in a Tibetan monastery..........