UT2004 - Skin for new Model - Svetlana

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

What do you think of this skin?

• :tup:

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • :hmm:

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • :tdown:

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Name: Svetlana
System Requirements: Unreal Tournament 2004 (retail version+), Enhanced Ophelia Model by EvilEngine
Type: Skin for Ophelia enhanced (custom Model)
Author: Klasnic
Teamcolors: 4
Additional Info:
Character is choosable for player`s character in SinglePlayer-mode.
Character can be chosen as teammate in SinglePlayer-mode.
The skills are raised to advanced standarts.
Default Human female voice.
Known Issues: None
Download: Skincity - 2,76 MB
Screenshot:

Svetlana - What happens if the best Ophelia skin meets the enhanced Ophelia Model?
Here is the impressive answer:

Klasnic still can`t get enough and provides the community with another great work of skinning! This time he has made a real great combo with his Yelena and the meanwhile famous (Lara Croft inspired) enhanced Ophelia model.

The pros:
I like the color of the Deathmatch-Suit even more then Zinaida`s, the new color fits even better.
Normally a breast pushed with silicone is not really to be mentioned positive (silicone; for women; does like steroids; for men; bad things to your body), but the bouncing effect is great because no other female model has such details. I know this was not made by Klasnic, but it makes the skin simply better.
The suit just looks great! Great effects, great look and a great feeling
Skins with 4 teamcolors are always prefered by me because they support every gametype I know and have.
As always the bio is nice and achieves it`s purpose.

The cons:
The portrait is still a little bit too small in game and the teamcolors are too dark.
If you have also Yelena (you should have it, no you MUST have it, I hope that was clear...) you have another twin/clone whatever. This fact must be mentioned but does not change the score in any ways because I am talking about 2 different skin(pack)s.
Some Tournament competitor`s might be depressed due her relationship to Kane.....

Words by reviewer:
My compliment to Klasnic, he has managed improving one of my favorite skins even more!
Anyone not having this skin has missed a very vital stuff for UT2004!
All persons who thought they have UT2003 and need not buy UT2004 should now consider making this stuff working on their version or should INSTANTLY get a version of it!
This woman is nearly to precious to frag, nearly....
Well enough talked...you should click the download button now!

Total Score: 8.90/10

Last edited by a moderator: