Soon to be released - CTF-StargateSG1

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Couchman

Feb 1, 2005
Ok, i did a search and this should be the first Stargate map for UT2004, i didnt make the alien base egyptian, instead i made one of my own design, when you go into the stargate you get blasted into the wormhole passage and fly out on the otherside, its really cool! the level looks good so far and will be released within 7 days i hope

i have some screenshots tell me what you think

Attachments

• stargatemap1.JPG
    stargatemap1.JPG
    133.9 KB · Views: 66
  • stargatemap2.JPG
    stargatemap2.JPG
    132.4 KB · Views: 62
  • stargatemap3.JPG
    stargatemap3.JPG
    178.6 KB · Views: 50
  • stargatemap4.JPG
    stargatemap4.JPG
    150.8 KB · Views: 52

Nemezis

Marcio Nemezis Silva
Mar 18, 2004
Portugal
www.nemezis.pt.vu
The stargate looks cool, so the rest of the map.

Just for curiosity, I have done a map for UT 99, CTF-Stargate R3 (after the 1st version, with a few tweaks and changes), and I'm couting on making a 2004 version of it. Not with the wormhole like your's, but with transport rings (like those on the tv series; I have made he same effect on the '99 map).

Note: the stargate should have 7 main point all over the metalic ring; your's only have 4. (of course, each one keeps the level of creativity and realism to themselves, and I may be wrong, of course)

Keep up the work :D

Last edited:

Couchman

Feb 1, 2005
i couldnt get a static mesh with seven cheverons so i used a egyption mesh called "notastargate"...it was released last week or so, try it out, you should make a stargate map too, there fun

Couchman

Feb 1, 2005
i didnt have a static mesh...and i didnt want to make a brush because it wouldnt have looked as nice and i didnt know how to go about doing it, but im looking forward to see if you come up with anything good :)

Nemezis

Marcio Nemezis Silva
Mar 18, 2004
Portugal
www.nemezis.pt.vu
well... if i make someting, it won't be tomorrow... i must finish my actual map, its almost done, fourtunately :lol:

when i make a stargate, maybe i share it with you if you like, but as i said, i have nothing done it that map, unless a mental plan, and the '99 version of it.

thanks for the support :)