Demolition!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Shrimp

Seafood splatter
Jan 13, 2003
Deep in South Africa
shrimpworks.za.net
In preperation of some kind of Destruction Derby gametype - vehicles can be destroyed when their health reaches zero.

THERE ARE NO WEAPONS OR OTHER CHEESY THINGS. Destruction happens by bad driving, or being smashed by other vehicles. :p

Attachments

• Shot00008.jpg
    Shot00008.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 68
  • Shot00009.jpg
    Shot00009.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 46

JACK SH!T

Evil Genius in a Nutshell
Sep 2, 2004
hehe, let's get it on!!!!
How does it work? kindda' like last man standing? when you're out you become a spectator?
I can see some kick ass maps being built for that mod!!!! A few well placed land mines might be fun on that :lol:

Last edited:

craze

Jan 27, 2005
WOW this will be GREAT FUN!!!
psst... shrimp, [ignore]what class in your code contains the vehicle select window[/ignore],
i might be able to find it myself tho(i think i might have an idea to fix the
color glitch(and maby teh the negitive time glitch))

progress on the color thing is back to 0 after i realized that the varriables are completely different but i gots a new idea which should be easy exept i just gotta convice UED to SAVE MY STUFF WHEN I HIT THE SAVE BUTTON!!!

Last edited:

ProjectX

Nicholas 'ProjectX' Udell - UnWheel Maps
Jan 9, 2004
Right behind you.
craze said:
progress on the color thing is back to 0 after i realized that the varriables are completely different but i gots a new idea which should be easy exept i just gotta convice UED to SAVE MY STUFF WHEN I HIT THE SAVE BUTTON!!!

using notepad and ucc.make would probably be easier.

oh and the negative time thing's been fixed (hopefully)

craze

Jan 27, 2005
wow i had the right idea in the first place, i just had to assign the skin directly and not use the built in skin setting script, soo i just gotta recode all of my work :hmm:

craze

Jan 27, 2005
ok tell me if this works........

i cant test this cuz my ued has broken itself beyound all repair, so please test this and tell me if it works!

-thx

Attachments

• uwscar.txt
    24 KB · Views: 9
  • uwplayer.txt
    8.5 KB · Views: 9
  • uwgui4carselsct.txt
    6.9 KB · Views: 7

craze

Jan 27, 2005
Hello, Shrimp, Code Person Check this out, (im missing a semicolon in teh GUI script so u might need to add one.....) It should fix the problem of the wrong colors showing up... i think.... i haven tested it..... ill try to get the UED working with my scripts if i can.

craze

Jan 27, 2005
if you pick the semi suv as purple everyone elses is purple too, can you try my script and see if unwheel still plays then if it dose send me the .u file thx

EDIT: lol the posts are 5 minitz apart

Last edited:

$n][pErMan

UnWheel Server Guru!
Aug 29, 2004
So ya .. when is this new version coming out?!?! I loved the test version of it once I got past the CDKey error and got it working :D The car damage made it so much more balanced too. I can't wait... we all need to bust shrimp again so we can get it ready to go! :lol:

craze

Jan 27, 2005
and i still cant write that fix because my UED hates me....(maby i can persuede tact to do it...)

craze

Jan 27, 2005
sooo you have a beta of the new ver, GIVE IT TO US NOW!!!(just finding stuff to post about till i hit 200)

$n][pErMan

UnWheel Server Guru!
Aug 29, 2004
ProjectX said:
we do, it's not totally ready yet.
Does anyone now how to get a UT2k4 server to run on a different ports than 7777?? If so... I could leave the current UnWheel server up but also put up a beta server on a different port and then we can set a time for everyone with the beta to test it for stability... lag .. etc.

craze

Jan 27, 2005
hmm i htink what you are wanting to do is unse UCC to hast a server, i think you wanna create your own ini, change teh port to whatever, then use a command line to set up a server through UCC, i think theres something about that on UnrealWiki, and whould ya look at that, its my 200th post W0000T!