PDA

View Full Version : Review Discussion

Pages : [1] 2 3

UTGirl
27th Jul 2005, 05:37 AM
I`ve seen some ppl have written whole reviews about some released skinpacks, a great idea!

Would be cool to have such a thing in the forum, or better, on the Skincity-site. I`d like to be able to rate skins and a sort function (like @ NaliCity) would also be great!

Hm, reviews of other users sound really cool (of course they should not be as strict as they are @ polycount....).

What do you think, would it make sense to make such a section in the forum?

Sahkolihaa
27th Jul 2005, 05:44 AM
I think it sounds like a good idea, as skins that are rated will show people who want to download skins if it's good or bad.

MxX
27th Jul 2005, 07:16 AM
Yap it`s a great idea, rating systems are always good for such sites!

It makes things easier if you want to search for popular skins, but such systems depend on the users! My experiences are that most ppl are simply too lazy to vote or write comments -> If making such a sys, there should be an official Skincity-group which makes the comments and gives the notes, stars, points whatever to all the skins, to make sure the voting sys works

But I think that`s already on SaD`s long long to-do-list ;)

SaD
27th Jul 2005, 09:10 AM
But I think that`s already on SaD`s long long to-do-list ;)

Yep .I meet my php-coder at the GC in 4 weeks .
He is really short on time at the moment , but we think to expand our backend , so every visitor can rate a skin and give a comment (like the comments in the news) .

Other than that it´s a great idea with the reviews in the forum .
I´m really up for this .I can make a sticky and add reviews there , if someone is willing to do some (like the tutorial-list ) .So nothing get lost.
Also there should be a general look-out of the Reviews , like :

Header of the thread : [UT-Review] - Name of the Skin
[UT2003-Review] - Name of the Skin

The Review splitted in some different rated sections like :

General (Type of skin - Urban Camo Marine or whatever )
Technical (copy/pasted , complete from scratch or whatever)
The Rating : 5 out 10 points , 50 % or whatever .

These are only some suggestions .

MxX
27th Jul 2005, 09:39 AM
Other than that it´s a great idea with the reviews in the forum .
I´m really up for this .I can make a sticky and add reviews there , if someone is willing to do some (like the tutorial-list ) .So nothing get lost.
Also there should be a general look-out of the Reviews , like :

Header of the thread : [UT-Review] - Name of the Skin
[UT2003-Review] - Name of the Skin

A whole new section like the tutorials would be great ;) or in which section this should be posted?

If suggestions are appreciated, let`s think about it:

First of all the skin should have standart infos (like on skincity)

Type: Skin/Skinpack/Custom Model/Reskinned custom Model
Teamcolors: No/2/4
A link to the pic and download
anything else I forgot?

And the words by the reviewer (in best case sorted by the evaluated sections)

for instance:

model
textures
teamcolors
portrait
bio

overall score

what do you think about that?

As a guy, who is obviously unable to shut up for single moment, I would surely make some reviews (beware klas, beware :p)

UTGirl
27th Jul 2005, 10:04 AM
This would surely be great!

The comments at skincity are good, but with new news they are moved out of sight. Surely you can read them, if you search, but who does it? I won`t... I just click on skinpacks (for instance) and see what`s up :D
OK, no need for now, I`m up to date at the moment, but maybe there is a great skin I missed? This should help in getting the best skins :D

Here at the forums is also a must have list, maybe you`ll make on of the hottest skins/models in skincity-section to?
I don`t like sites, which require a registration to get my stuff, so links to such sites are just waste of time. Skincity is great, I think such a sticky thread would help :)

SaD
27th Jul 2005, 10:37 AM
A whole new section like the tutorials would be great ;) or in which section this should be posted?

I think the General and Off-Topic Section should be ok .No need for another subforum .
With the sticky list you can find all reviews easily.
Some good ideas there MäxX .

Start your first review and I create the Sticky.:D

The comments at skincity are good, but with new news they are moved out of sight.

The comments will be part of the infobox about the skin.Also the rating.

------

And remember.We run SkinCity in our spare time (You know reallife is teh suck sometimes :D . I´m really busy (10-14 hours) at work at the moment.So I don´t have so much time I´d like to have to visit the board or doing things at SkinCity. So , don´t expect changes done in 2 days , but as MäxX said , we have a lot of things on our todo-list . :) If we get some free time we improve SkinCity.Believe me , I run SkinCity since 1999 and there are many improvements .I´m sure nobody wants to see crappy version 1 from 1999 :D . we try to get better and better.And we absolutly appreciate constructive threads like this.This way the tutorial-section was born.:)
As an example : The last time we changed something @ SkinCity our coder had work for something like 150 hours(new design / database ).

----

Don´t count on me doing reviews . I don´t have the time and the knowledge.
I think someone who is skinning and knows what he is talking about is better for reviewing . :)

Starry Might
27th Jul 2005, 03:43 PM
I'd be happy to post some reviews of skins and models I own in a Review topic. :D

old_man_funk
27th Jul 2005, 04:05 PM
I'll put some reviews down up in here too homie.

SaD
27th Jul 2005, 05:10 PM
I'd be happy to post some reviews of skins and models I own in a Review topic. :D

I'll put some reviews down up in here too homie.

Great :)

Edit : Starry Might post the reviews in the General and Off-Topic Section and I create a review-list with links to them.

daloonie
27th Jul 2005, 05:23 PM
This actually sounds pretty cool, but I will not commit myself that much to reviewing skins since I don't have any real good skills in that area of expertise(reviews).

But I'd like to see this as an addition to the site. Also sub sub subbedisub menu on the right side of the skincity main site linking to most recent reviews would be cool ;) :)

SaD
27th Jul 2005, 05:41 PM
But I'd like to see this as an addition to the site. Also sub sub subbedisub menu on the right side of the skincity main site linking to most recent reviews would be cool ;) :)

Im sure our coder is happy to change the design of the site :lol: .
Anyways , good idea and on the to-do list :) .

klasnic
27th Jul 2005, 06:07 PM
Good idea again for more work for SaD ;) and good to see the site growing too with new and exciting developments. My favourite site for ratings and the way it's done is Mapraider - the way it uses community moderated ratings - that way you get very accurate scores for everything. It's an idea but I dunno' how it's implemeted and reckon it'd be a lot more work for our poor coder.

Only thing I'd say is go easy on the new guys, although we've all seen some really abysmal stuff and the odd dreaded nude pixel :lol: (almost) everyone tries their best. There are a lot of kids doing it who think what they make is cool, so let's not be too harsh with the bad ratings. I'd like to see constructive crits if there are going to be any bad reviews (you rarely see that). Generally if I don't like something I'll say nothing or try to be constructive and if I do like something - kudos.

I will probably be too diplomatic to rate other ppls work aside from maybe the odd model but I'll throw in my two cents here and there on anything I've downloaded and used :D

Starry Might
27th Jul 2005, 08:37 PM
Great :)

Edit : Starry Might post the reviews in the General and Off-Topic Section and I create a review-list with links to them.
Are you saying I should make my own topic with my reviews in them? :confused:

Hmmm, I guess that would make sense, so that all my stuff is in one place. :)

daloonie
27th Jul 2005, 08:59 PM
Make a thread, in General and Off-Topic, for each review and then someone(a mod) will take care of making a stickie with a list of links to all the seperate reviews.
I'd recommend making the review threads locked. For now at least to keep reviews clean and easy to read.
Also how about a common layout for review threads with pics on top in a line and then continue the review itself. Like on insite, really an easy site to read. ;)
Random Insite review: http://insite.beyondunreal.com/map.php?id=1030

MxX
28th Jul 2005, 03:25 AM
The first is done. Consider this as Beta-Review :)

Should we ad some more info? We should definitaly make a score sys:
eg
00-20% - data crap
20-40% - some people might like it
50-60% - reasonable
70-80% - good
80-90% - great
91-100% - godlike

this should be mentioned in the summary of all the threads

What if 2 people want to review the same char? many many questions :p

I also added a poll, so nobody has to ad comments, just vote :tup:, :hmm: or :tdown: for this review ;)

@klas: You`re right, we`re not at polycount and so we shouldn`t be so strict. Well I think only the best will be reviewed *g* Are there any bets how many reviews there will be for the UC2 Skinpack? :lol:

btw and a little bit OT, I love making reviews *g* The german speaking users might know the PC game magazine "PC Games", they also have a part on the homepage, where user can review games. My reviews are here (http://www.pcgames.de/?menu=0203&mode=author&login=RamboCK)

SaD
28th Jul 2005, 04:03 AM
Are you saying I should make my own topic with my reviews in them? :confused:

Hmmm, I guess that would make sense, so that all my stuff is in one place. :)

Open a thread for every Review like MäxX did .We close it after posting the review and add it to the list of reviews. (http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showthread.php?t=162140)
The first Review by MäxX (http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showthread.php?t=162138).

I'd recommend making the review threads locked. For now at least to keep reviews clean and easy to read.
Also how about a common layout for review threads with pics on top in a line and then continue the review itself. Like on insite, really an easy site to read.

Agreed:tup: .

Good idea again for more work for SaD and good to see the site growing too with new and exciting developments. My favourite site for ratings and the way it's done is Mapraider - the way it uses community moderated ratings - that way you get very accurate scores for everything. It's an idea but I dunno' how it's implemeted and reckon it'd be a lot more work for our poor coder.

A userrating @ the infobox over at the mainsite shouldn´t be that hard to implement.
I don´t know how to implement the reviews in the board to the mainsite like Rex said.
But I'd like to see this as an addition to the site. Also sub sub subbedisub menu on the right side of the skincity main site linking to most recent reviews would be cool

We are working with a database and every skin/model/Q&A/Theme is automatically linked in the boxes on the mainsite.It´s a really great idea Rex , but I think it´s impossible to do it without hours of work .
Anyways , I ask our coder , if there is a way to get it added.

@ MäxX : I really like your first review .It´s the only one I don´t close at the moment , so the ppl here can vote and tell us what they think of the review.

I like the layout of the review.Also I like the ratingsystem . % are easily to understand for everyone.On the other side .To make it look professional , don´t use smileys in the review.
Nice reviews @ PC-Games , too .:tup:

MxX
28th Jul 2005, 04:19 AM
With more reviews the layout can surely be improved, but for a first step I think it`s quite good :D

I agree with smileys ;)

Hopefully there will be many revisions made :)

Poll is also closed with the thread :( that`s a pity. Well, then just kill the poll and lock the thread to avoid "bonus posts"

thx, unfortunately my review of UT2003 has been removed :( (they replaced it with UT2k3 german version)

EDIT:
should we lock the Sticky too? ;)

SaD
28th Jul 2005, 04:24 AM
Poll is also closed with the thread :( that`s a pity. Well, then just kill the poll and lock the thread to avoid "bonus posts"
EDIT:
should we lock the Sticky too? ;)

I think so , but I close your thread and well see , if you can vote after closing.

I close the Sticky , too.

MxX
28th Jul 2005, 04:26 AM
I think so , but I close your thread and we´ll see , if you can vote after closing.

I close the Sticky , too.

Will be intresting to see, perfect for knowledge gaining :lol:

UTGirl
28th Jul 2005, 05:00 AM
Good work, looks like I missed that skin in the past. I got it now ;)

Hopefully there will be more reviews :p

keep it up!

I think so , but I close your thread and we´ll see , if you can vote after closing.
Nope doesn`t work :(

MxX
28th Jul 2005, 05:27 AM
Nope doesn`t work :(

Well than it`s useless and could be terminated :p

SaD
28th Jul 2005, 06:19 AM
Well than it`s useless and could be terminated :p

Edit : grrrr , can´t remove the vote .

MxX
28th Jul 2005, 06:30 AM
Edit : grrrr , can´t remove the vote .

a vicious circle, we`ll get over it *g*

EDIT:
Another good option would be including infos, if the skin works online too

UTGirl
28th Jul 2005, 10:24 AM
Another good option would be including infos, if the skin works online too
I don`t care :p as long they work in LAN I`m happy

klasnic
28th Jul 2005, 12:56 PM
Good layout and review on the first, MäxX (well done) but I'm unsure as to whether the posts should be closed. Maybe we need to think more about how it's done... If a skin/model's been reviewed shouldn't other users be able to give their input in the same post? Otherwise anyone can just say such a skin is 100% without getting other ppl's opinions or getting a more fair overall review. It's useless if we can't vote on the review or add our own comments.

Another thing to consider is that ppl who like e.g., nightmare skins are of course going to review them. Is the skin itself being reviewed or the nightmare character? That's what I meant by community moderated reviews so there are no biased reviews.

Oh I'm gettin' a pain in me head :lol: anyone else want to add anything or comment on what I've said?

Starry Might
28th Jul 2005, 03:29 PM
Open a thread for every Review like MäxX did .We close it after posting the review and add it to the list of reviews. (http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showthread.php?t=162140)
The first Review by MäxX (http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showthread.php?t=162138).
Ah, okay. :)

EDIT: Is it okay to review skins and models that are only downloadable at other sites?

klasnic
28th Jul 2005, 03:41 PM
I shouldn't imagine that'd be a problem, Starry Might once they're not models ported from another game in which case we can't really promote them since they break the EULA... Besides there may be a few good ones SaD's missed :eek: which can later be put on SkinCity with permission from the authors :D

I'd imagine that's what the almighty SaD will say ;)

SaD
28th Jul 2005, 07:25 PM
Ah, okay. :)

EDIT: Is it okay to review skins and models that are only downloadable at other sites?

Sure , why not .
But I point to Klasnic post .Only skins and models without breaking the EULA e.g. no conversions from other games to the UT-Series.

I'd imagine that's what the almighty SaD will say

Yep :)

If a skin/model's been reviewed shouldn't other users be able to give their input in the same post? Otherwise anyone can just say such a skin is 100% without getting other ppl's opinions or getting a more fair overall review. It's useless if we can't vote on the review or add our own comments.

Good point Klasnic.I reopen the thread.Let´s see which way it goes.I will delete Spam strictly in the review-threads.

Starry Might
28th Jul 2005, 09:17 PM
Sure , why not .
But I point to Klasnic post .Only skins and models without breaking the EULA e.g. no conversions from other games to the UT-Series.
Cool. :)

Anyway, I'm thinking that maybe we SHOULD have a subforum for reviews, just so that "General and Off Topic" isn't clogged with review topics. ;)

EDIT: Another question...should I completely copy the review style of MäxX (his "Exile II (CTF4 version)" review is quite nice), or can I do my own thing (albeit with some cues taken from the afortmentioned review)?

klasnic
28th Jul 2005, 09:44 PM
I do like the layout in MäxX's it's very professional looking and tidy but I guess you can add to it (e.g., is the skin/model online compatible or are there issues, is it available in SP, if it's for 2k4 does it have vehicle animations missing) That kinda thing should be mentioned too if it's relevant. I'd never have imagined a portrait and bio getting a score but who knows where we'll end up?

We might just see different things added by different ppl 'til we get some kind of default format, Starry ;)

@ SaD I'll keep an eye out for spam too :D

[EDIT] oh I'd also recommend that ppl only rate stuff they've actually tried and not just the pic :tup:

MxX
29th Jul 2005, 02:30 AM
I`m with you guys (and girls :p)

There can be many info added, it was only a first try, let it call a beta :lol:

Obviously we shouldn`t lock the reviews, since there might be further important infos ;)

bios and portraits are worth a scoring, but they shouldn`t affect the final score too much IMO ;)

vehicle anims for custom models are definitaly a must have info, but I didn`t include it, due it`s not a custom model :)

klasnic
29th Jul 2005, 05:01 AM
MäxX it looks like you're the only one doing the reviewing :lol: You forgot to post a poll on your second. I'll have to check out the skin 'case I don't have that one :tup:

SaD
29th Jul 2005, 05:11 AM
Anyway, I'm thinking that maybe we SHOULD have a subforum for reviews, just so that "General and Off Topic" isn't clogged with review topics. ;)

I like the idea of the subforum , but let us wait how much reviews will be done in the next time.I dont want to order a subforum and we have 5 reviews at the end.

EDIT: Another question...should I completely copy the review style of MxX (his "Exile II (CTF4 version)" review is quite nice), or can I do my own thing (albeit with some cues taken from the afortmentioned review)?

You can do your own thing , if you want , but I think MxX scheme is great.

@ SaD I'll keep an eye out for spam too

:2thumb:

MxX
29th Jul 2005, 05:31 AM
MäxX it looks like you're the only one doing the reviewing :lol: You forgot to post a poll on your second. I'll have to check out the skin 'case I don't have that one :tup:

about review:
I`m just a pioneer :lol: hopefully there will be more!

*tries to encourage Starry*
*tschakkaaaa,you can make it*
*:lol:*

about poll:
I know I was way too fast and forgot it, but I wasn`t able to ad one via EDIT :(

EDIT:
Due I can`t test if the skins are working online, if problems occour please add a comment :)

@klas again:
good idea linking the reviews in the BuF-favorites thread, I was thinking of this too ;)

UTGirl
29th Jul 2005, 06:11 AM
²Starry: I`d say we try some diffrent things until we have the best one, but the reviews should be all in one typical style in the end(exspecially the scoring sys)

²Klas: I prefer reading reviews to writing them :D

²MäxX: You forgot the poll? Too bad, maybe it can be included afterwards, that`s a good idea I think.
Instead of posting the usual "You`re review sucks"-crap, ppl simply vote and keep the review clean (....to keep clean, oh I like that phrase....I`m NOT meaning the housework, pals :lol: )

²SaD: I agree, when the reviews are spamming (I don`t eman the thing to eat :p) the GaOT section, there should be a new sub made. Let`s see in which direction this "new trend" goes :p

MxX
29th Jul 2005, 06:32 AM
*agreeswithpolls*

should we kill the sigs too for reviews?

SaD
29th Jul 2005, 06:37 AM
should we kill the sigs too for reviews?

Yes .Looks more professional IMO.

MxX
29th Jul 2005, 06:43 AM
Yes .Looks more professional IMO.

done

btw, I`ve readded Leena`s review, with poll this time.

sorry for making extra work :(

EDIT:
I think there should also be a link to the author`s profile or HP :)

SaD
29th Jul 2005, 07:07 AM
done

btw, I`ve readded Leena`s review, with poll this time.

sorry for making extra work :(

EDIT:
I think there should also be a link to the author`s profile or HP :)

I deleted the first one and added this to the list.

Authors profile or HP is good and should be mentioned in the review.

MxX
29th Jul 2005, 07:09 AM
I deleted the first one and added this to the list.

Author´s profile or HP is good and should be mentioned in the review.

thx :)

the links to the authors are also fixed.
I think people gain more advantages to be linked to klasnic`s hp than on his BuF profile :lol:

EDIT:
IMO in best case there would be a review available at the same time a new download arrives at skincity :tup:

SaD
29th Jul 2005, 07:23 AM
IMO in best case there would be a review available at the same time a new download arrives at skincity :tup:

Yep .

MxX
29th Jul 2005, 07:27 AM
Yep .
Let`s see if we can manage that :D
but in the other hand we shouldn`t disencourage new skinners with to hard reviews. well let`s see :)

I`m really excited how many reviews we will get in the end!

SaD
29th Jul 2005, 07:36 AM
Let`s see if we can manage that :D
Shouldnt be a problem.Normally the files are up at the fileworks , before they hit the mainpage.

I`m really excited how many reviews we will get in the end!

Me too :) .

MxX
29th Jul 2005, 07:39 AM
Shouldn´t be a problem.Normally the files are up at the fileworks , before they hit the mainpage.

that`s good!
Let`s see how this stuff develops, but I think I like that idea :D

EDIT:
H A T R I C K

SaD
29th Jul 2005, 12:16 PM
Review-subforum (http://forums.beyondunreal.com/forumdisplay.php?f=534) is created .

klasnic
29th Jul 2005, 02:34 PM
EDIT:
H A T R I C K

EDIT:
H E A D S H O T :sniper: :lol:

@ SaD cool :2thumb:

SaD
29th Jul 2005, 02:43 PM
@ SaD cool :2thumb:

Yeah , the BU-Staff is really fast :)

klasnic
29th Jul 2005, 02:45 PM
Not so fast to fix the buggy forum though :lol:

SaD
29th Jul 2005, 03:00 PM
Not so fast to fix the buggy forum though :lol:

:lol:

Starry Might
29th Jul 2005, 03:54 PM
about review:
I`m just a pioneer :lol: hopefully there will be more!

*tries to encourage Starry*
*tschakkaaaa,you can make it*
*:lol:*
Patience! ;)

I'm been working on a review of Slaughter's "Kolman" (http://skincity.beyondunreal.com/sections/show_skin.php?id=1795) skin. Hopefully I can post it real soon. :)

SaD
29th Jul 2005, 04:10 PM
I'm been working on a review of Slaughter's "Kolman" (http://skincity.beyondunreal.com/sections/show_skin.php?id=1795) skin...

Great :tup:

Slaughter
29th Jul 2005, 07:29 PM
Yay:lol:
Thx for reviewing!
To you too Mäxx!

Starry Might
29th Jul 2005, 07:35 PM
My "Kolman" review is now online! (http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showthread.php?t=162232)

*TOOTS PARTY HORN*

Slaughter
29th Jul 2005, 08:29 PM
My God...teh white boxes:eek:
I´m so ashamed of myself:lol:

Thx again for the Review!

Starry Might
29th Jul 2005, 09:02 PM
My God...teh white boxes:eek:
Im so ashamed of myself:lol:

Thx again for the Review!
:lol: (Don't worry, I'm not making fun of you! :))

Oh, and you're very welcome! :D

SaD
30th Jul 2005, 03:24 AM
I really like it Starry Might. Good work :tup:

Starry Might
30th Jul 2005, 06:48 PM
Thanks again, SaD. :)

I'm gonna work on a review of Loric's "Nikki" (http://skincity.beyondunreal.com/sections/show_skin.php?id=1175) skin now. I'll have it up when I'm done. :D

SaD
30th Jul 2005, 07:05 PM
I'll have it up when I'm done. :D

:clap: :lol:

klasnic
30th Jul 2005, 08:07 PM
Cool saw the reviews linked @ front page. Good work Starry :)

Woohoo that's growing as fast as the tutorials section was :D

Starry Might
31st Jul 2005, 09:24 PM
Cool saw the reviews linked @ front page. Good work Starry :)

Woohoo that's growing as fast as the tutorials section was :D
Thanks bunches. :D

Anyhoo, my "Nikki" review is now online (http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showthread.php?t=162290)!

*RELEASES 1,000 BALLOONS INTO THE AIR*

EDIT #3: Link fixed for real this time. Thanks Klasnic.

MxX
1st Aug 2005, 12:11 AM
Review-subforum (http://forums.beyondunreal.com/forumdisplay.php?f=534) is created .

UTGirl
1st Aug 2005, 01:34 AM
This is great! :clap:

klasnic
1st Aug 2005, 01:30 PM
Thanks bunches. :D

Anyhoo, my "Nikki" review is now online!

*RELEASES 1,000 BALLOONS INTO THE AIR*

EDIT: Oookay, something went wrong with the link. Here's hoping that simply hitting "Edit" then "Save" fixes it. (BeyondUnreal's been acting flaky).

EDIT #2: What the heck? Copy and paste the link in the "Url" tag.[/QUOTE]

Umm perhaps it should be [url=http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showthread.php?t=162290]my "Nikki" review is now online (http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showthread.php?t=162290)! :lol:

You forgot the second URL Tag Starry :D

Starry Might
1st Aug 2005, 03:37 PM
Umm perhaps it should be my "Nikki" review is now online (http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showthread.php?t=162290)! :lol:

You forgot the second URL Tag Starry :D
*LOOKS AT THE POST AGAIN*

D'OH! I accidentally put a "[/quote]" instead of a "[/url]"! :eek:

*SLAPS HERSELF AND GOES OFF TO FIX HER PREVIOUS POST*

MxX
3rd Aug 2005, 04:08 AM
Ok, I`ve got some new ideas :D

First of all there should only be reply posts with another review. eg when there is a review concerning the UC2-Skinpack with 25 replies, we should have 26 diffrent reviews!
And not 10 guys saying that review is great, 5 saying it sucks, 10 having smalltalk, and another one hijacking the thread with a totally offtopic thing (eg a request).

For that purpose we could ad a (sticky) Discussion thread, were all ppl can discuss the reviews there (and only there).

I think the reviews should stay clean and professional, so I will delete all my other posts @ the reviews

Maybe we should kill that polls too -> if there are more than one review for a skin/model/whatever they are pretty useless IMO

And Sad, now we have that forum, can you please kill the "Review"-part in my headlines? ;) Or can I do it, by simply changeing? Gonna try it out :lol:

Kantham
3rd Aug 2005, 04:21 AM
Not a bad idea. But you must keep in mind that a "map" and a skin are completely different. Altought, everything have it's own manual and point of view. A map is big and have alot of detail , so there is a good book to whrite for it. While a skin is a texture on a model. It can be reviewed, but it won't be whrited the same way as nalicity.

klasnic
3rd Aug 2005, 04:23 AM
I do think you're right, MäxX in that the poll should reflect the skin/model and not the review as that makes no sense. I would however keep the poll as not everyone's gonna' post a review. It's better for an overall (moderated) impression of the skin/model. Also anyone adding comments should at least score it themselves and say why it's gotten a different score from them (like I did with Exile II CTF4). Discussion sounds good too if you want to start a general review discussion thread and talk to yourself until someone joins in :lol:

I've been cloned! :con: Click here for proof (http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=485746) :lol:

Turret 49
3rd Aug 2005, 04:55 AM
Click here for proof (http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=485746) :lol:

I've seen that guy a bit around there ;)

MxX
3rd Aug 2005, 05:26 AM
I`ve changed my reviews to the "new style" but I didn`t take all infos (didn`t want to spam :lol: )

scores are also changed

EDIT:
2 klasnics are better than one :lol:

UTGirl
3rd Aug 2005, 07:10 AM
Click here for proof (http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=485746) :lol:
omg :eek:

For that purpose we could ad a (sticky) Discussion thread, were all ppl can discuss the reviews there (and only there).

Just move this thread, rename it to SkinCity Review Discussion Thread (or something else) and make this the discussion thread :)

It all started here.....a long, long time ago :lol:

MxX
3rd Aug 2005, 07:57 AM
....in that the poll should reflect the skin/model and not the review as that makes no sense
You`re right, we should rename all the polls to "What do you think of this skin/model/whatever".
Is that possible?

SaD
3rd Aug 2005, 09:35 AM
And Sad, now we have that forum, can you please kill the "Review"-part in my headlines? ;) Or can I do it, by simply changeing?

Moved and renamed.

Just move this thread, rename it to SkinCity Review Discussion Thread (or something else) and make this the discussion thread

See above :)

MxX
3rd Aug 2005, 09:36 AM
thx :clap:

EDIT:
hm, they are still called Review - UT2004 - ...., maybe it`s my cache *g* gonna empty it

SaD
3rd Aug 2005, 09:45 AM
EDIT:
hm, they are still called Review - UT2004 - ...., maybe it`s my cache *g* gonna empty it

It´s not your cache . I wasn´t that fast.Now it´s all done :D .

MxX
3rd Aug 2005, 09:51 AM
than thx again and again:clap:

;)

btw, the "old" scores have also been updated to fit to the system the others used :p

UTGirl
3rd Aug 2005, 10:05 AM
\o/

thx :mwink:

klasnic
3rd Aug 2005, 02:20 PM
I've seen that guy a bit around there ;)

Maybe it's my bad self :lol:

2 klasnics are better than one :lol:

Unless I start talking to myself. Maybe I should make my own character for the Clone Bandits mod and start taking over :lol:

& MäxX you forgot the poll in the latest review (again) :eek: :clap:

I made sure I didn't in mine (was sweating thinking I'd forget). I still think generally the scores are too high though. I'm not being strict and 7.75 for Hide's model is a very good score in my books.

When you get used to rating maps and seeing how other ppl rate them you soon realise how things are rated - eventually it's like second nature - that's why I like MapRaider so much it's honest :tup:

Still watching to see how things develop though ;)

[EDIT] @ SaD maybe you should change the name from list of skinreviews to list of reviews - just a thought ;)

SaD
3rd Aug 2005, 02:53 PM
[EDIT] @ SaD maybe you should change the name from list of skinreviews to list of reviews - just a thought ;)

Yep . Done :) .

MxX
4th Aug 2005, 12:27 AM
& MxX you forgot the poll in the latest review (again)

I know :lol: seems like I`m afraid of polls

UTGirl
4th Aug 2005, 02:05 AM
....I made sure I didn't in mine (was sweating thinking I'd forget). I still think generally the scores are too high though. I'm not being strict and 7.75 for Hide's model is a very good score in my books.

When you get used to rating maps and seeing how other ppl rate them you soon realise how things are rated - eventually it's like second nature - that's why I like MapRaider so much it's honest....

We should have a rating system! Obviously the ppl are thinking that a 7 is not a good score for a skin ;)
and on the other hand I think all reviews have been made for skins the reviewers like (most), so it`s only natural that there are extremly high scores :p

What do you think of that:

0 - one of the worst ever
1 - serious data crap
2 - bad quality
3 - there exists better works
4 - some people might like it
5 - average
6 - good
7 - very good
8 - excellent, download is advised!
9 - perfect and flawless
10 - The developer should be recruited by Epic

btw, another nice review MäxX and a good job with the Desert Falcons! Starry Might wrote nice bios, a nice service making this an int-file :tup:

klasnic
4th Aug 2005, 02:18 AM
What do you think of that:

0 - one of the worst ever
1 - serious data crap
2 - bad quality
3 - there exists better works
4 - some people might like it
5 - average
6 - good
7 - very good
8 - excellent, download is advised!
9 - perfect and flawless
10 - The developer should be recruited by Epic

Excellent idea UTGirl that'll be put in my Template thread so people can see what each score means (in each review). I'd still think we can score in the 7.x style though so it'd mean between 7 and 8. Now let me look this over one more time...

I'd add this to the follwing;

6 - Good (but not a keeper)
7 - Very Good (definitely a keeper)
8 - Excellent (you'll use this for a long time to come)
9 - Perfect (SaDaGe!!) :lol:

I'll leave it here for the mo to let other people have their views and also the scores in the current reviews might need to be adjusted 'cause they don't reflect the points here... So let's hear what others have to say :D

[EDIT] I'd change 10 to something else as some community modellers should probably be hired by Epic but it doesn't refelct the actual skin/model. Someone with a score of 7 for a skin/model could be good enough to be hired you see and yet it can't be score 10 if you know what I mean :tup:

UTGirl
4th Aug 2005, 02:22 AM
I`m the same oppinion *g*

Adding this at template or something else is a great idea, anyone should know what the scores mean

btw obviosly the MercFem is not only the favorite model to be skinned....no also to be reviewed :lol:

Adjusting scores sounds good. We are still at the beginning and nobody is perfect :D

EDIT:
yap the Score.x-style should also be kept, sometimes it`s difficult to say if a skin is only good, or very good

klasnic
4th Aug 2005, 02:25 AM
Uurgh and I haven't skinned her yet :( ;)

UTGirl
4th Aug 2005, 02:26 AM
Uurgh and I haven't skinned her yet :( ;)

That`s a shame! You`re skins are at high quality! Maybe you`ll make one?

klasnic
4th Aug 2005, 02:33 AM
She's on my to do list alright for the not too distant future :)

UTGirl
4th Aug 2005, 02:34 AM
She's on my to do list alright for the not too distant future :)
Cool! Do you already have a name or any inspirations for her?

klasnic
4th Aug 2005, 02:40 AM
I know how I'll do her alright but I tend to keep it secret. Maybe I'll post a WIP when I start her - I don't usually 'cause I skin very fast so it's not really worth my while :) As for the name it'll probably be something mad as usual to annoy SaD when he's spelling it on SkinCity :lol:

My next project is EvilEngine's boob-enhanced Ophelia so it'll be sometime after that - she'll be called Svetlana :D

MxX
4th Aug 2005, 03:38 AM
secrets are always nice :p oh yeah give her a long and hard to spell name :)

ok, when the new scoring sys is on, I`ll revise the reviews final score

EDIT:
So a skin with a score of 7 can be proud? OK, I`ll change the scores now.

EDIT2:
done

EDIT3:
No further complainments! :p

EDIT4:
thx for keeping the revs clean :)

EDIT5:
quite about time to review one of klas` skins. The next one will be it *g*
There are some others which also have to be reviewed at all costs :)

EDIT6:
just to make an EDIT6...sorry

EDIT7:
Are my reviews to short? too long? at right size? or anything else unfitting (the scores should fit now!!)

EDIT8:
I`ll take a look of Yelena today, and review tomorrow. I think all new available skins should be reviewed by someone :tup:
In that case the review section makes the most sense (only IMO of course)
Anyone wants to review the robot model? Or shall I take that too?

UTGirl
4th Aug 2005, 05:06 AM
Let`s see what you give the community :tup:

You skin fast and great, a good combo. I can`t skin, I`m much better in using the skins :p

btw, MxX you love to EDIT your posts? :lol:

Slaughter
4th Aug 2005, 09:28 AM
The new Edit Function rulez!

Edit:
I like your reviews Mäxx:D

MxX
4th Aug 2005, 09:38 AM
I just love it :D

And Slaughter, I just can`t await to get my hands on your Nicolas Cage Skin ;) Looks great so far :tup:

There are some great skins (UC2 Skinpack, Rex`s new skin and your NC) coming up, so much work to do :D

SaD
4th Aug 2005, 10:34 AM
What do you think (especially our two reviewers :) ) to create a "release-queue for SkinCity-Sticky-whatever-Thread?
I can post the links to the latest skins/models uploaded to the Fileworks , if someone wants to review a skin/model right in time for the release @ SkinCity ?
There aren´t so many skins at the moment , so there isn´t much time to review it before the skin/model hit the mainpage (+1 day after Fileworkslink).
Only a idea .

Comments ?

As for the name it'll probably be something mad as usual to annoy SaD when he's spelling it on SkinCity :lol:

I copy the name from your read-me ;) :D .

MxX
4th Aug 2005, 10:49 AM
Only a idea .

Comments ?

:2thumb: :clap: :tup: \o/:notworthy: :rockon: :crazydance:

I copy the name from your read-me ;) :D
how boring....very intelligent but still boring :p

EDIT (once more *g*):
that`s a great idea, so with the release you can link to the review. that`s the way it should be :tup:

SaD
4th Aug 2005, 11:06 AM
Release-Queue (http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showthread.php?t=162420)

Give me more work MxX . Now I have to check all the fileworklinks after uploading :lol: .

Tell me , f the Queue is ok .There arent pics (get uploaded with the release and I cant upload them earlier due to our database).

MxX
4th Aug 2005, 11:11 AM
Give me more work MxX . Now I have to check all the fileworklinks after uploading :lol: .

:lol: I know we are all nuts :p

Ok, I`ll take Antivenom and Foxfoxes. Reviews should be ready tomorrow morning.

SaD
4th Aug 2005, 11:14 AM
Ok, I`ll take Antivenom and Foxfoxes. Reviews should be ready tomorrow morning.

Great , but dont expect something special.

MxX
4th Aug 2005, 11:17 AM
Great , but dont expect something special.
Never expect too much and you avoid a dissapointment :D

Since now I`ve always reviewed skins I knew and I enjoyed, a total review "from scratch" is a new challenge, I`ll try it :D

I can`t expect all skins at same qual like slaughter, rex and klas.
I expect them at my N00b niveau, so I`ll be not to strict ;) (but scores are also not given as presents)

klasnic
4th Aug 2005, 10:46 PM
I've downloaded the model pack *fingers crossed* as that'll be a lot of work to review - Will take a look at it later today and post a review asap :)

[EDIT#1] @ MäxX I edited my Exile score to reflect the new rating system. 6 - good but not a keeper ;)

[EDIT#2 MäxX Style] I bags Slaughter's Emeka too as that's my fav by him :D

MxX
5th Aug 2005, 12:38 AM
With that many skins going online, we obviously need more reviewers *g*

Good, finally we all use the same scoring sys :)

EDIT: This pack is huge! Hopefully a good one!

EDIT2: So my planned reviews are done :p

EDIT3: Added some temporary pics to the reviews (will be replaced by SkinCity`s as soon they are on)

EDIT4: Maybe we should sort the reviews in the list by score? The best on top ;)

UTGirl
5th Aug 2005, 02:08 AM
I like the way this develops! The reviews are here before you can d/l on skincity, I`ll make this forumsection my new source if you ppl continue like that!

EDIT: score sys gets a 10 :2thumb:

MxX
5th Aug 2005, 02:41 AM
OK, I`m a little bit OT now, but SaD could you change the headline of my Team-logo tut to [UT200X]......, just to keep the uniform look :)

@UTG:
Yeah I like that too, hopefully there will be more reviewers :D

MxX
5th Aug 2005, 03:47 AM
Tell me , f the Queue is ok .There arent pics (get uploaded with the release and I cant upload them earlier due to our database).

Queue rocks :)

most of the skins have pics in them, they can be temporarily uploaded for best user comfort :) in worst case a small screenie of DM-outfit is also taken
Afterwards they are replaced by the official SkinCity ones

Just a suggestion of course, but I think this makes sense :)

UTGirl
5th Aug 2005, 04:54 AM
I`m excited for Klasnic`s upcoming reviews, Emeka is also a great skin ;)

klasnic
5th Aug 2005, 05:36 AM
:eek: @ MäxX you've been busy :lol: Thanks for the great review [EDIT] and all the other ones too! I downloaded that model pack but the zip was corrupted so I'll get it again later (probably got it too soon). Only jumping in for a min before going out :)

@ UTGirl I should have the review sometime this evening hopefully (GMT) :2thumb:

MxX
5th Aug 2005, 05:58 AM
looks like I`m addicted to reviewing :lol: .... and poll forgetting....

EDIT:
And obviously EDIT-loving :)
Just have d/l Septimus and Rusty (only 2 more to go and all queued skins are covered :tup: ), gonna review them on monday

EDIT2:
I´ll start in the weekend now, so enjoy your`s too.
and SaD feel free to update my foxfoxes and antivenom reviews with the correct link to author and screenshot ;) If not, I`ll do it on monday :)

Cheers :cheers:

SaD
5th Aug 2005, 06:35 AM
OK, I`m a little bit OT now, but SaD could you change the headline of my Team-logo tut to [UT200X]......, just to keep the uniform look :)

Done.

and SaD feel free to update my foxfoxes and antivenom reviews with the correct link to author and screenshot If not, I`ll do it on monday

I´ll try , but I have not much time this weekend.I married my wife 6 years ago , so this is her weekend. :)

Edit : I started adding the review-links to the infobox of the skin --> First one (http://skincity.beyondunreal.com/?section=skins&action=show_infos&id=2195) .

klasnic
5th Aug 2005, 05:17 PM
...I have not much time this weekend.I married my wife 6 years ago , so this is her weekend. :)

Your wife only sees you one weekend in six years SaD :lol:

That's like something MäxX would post :clap:

[EDIT]Originally Posted by MäxX himself
I apologize for any fatal syntax and grammatical errors, I swear that this was not my intention, ähm an intention without an intention, an unintentionally intention so to say....

You guys are funny :lol:

SaD
5th Aug 2005, 06:02 PM
Your wife only sees you one weekend in six years SaD :lol:

:clap: :lol: .
No , at christmas , too :D

klasnic
5th Aug 2005, 08:48 PM

Just added the review for Slaughter's Emeka :rockon:

[EDIT] And I'm now taking bets on MäxX forgetting the poll in the next review :lol:

Turret 49
5th Aug 2005, 09:29 PM
in worst case a small screenie of DM-outfit is also taken

Can you tell me what that is? I don't have it :p

klasnic
6th Aug 2005, 04:04 AM
SaD I was just looking at the list of reviews and you've added the score. If more than one person gives a score what're you gonna' do? ;)

[EDIT] although maybe the poll gives an indication(?)

SaD
6th Aug 2005, 04:24 AM
SaD I was just looking at the list of reviews and you've added the score. If more than one person gives a score what're you gonna' do? ;)
(

No idea .I think I list all scores then .

klasnic
6th Aug 2005, 08:54 AM
Or leave them out so ppl look at the reviews? :p

SaD
6th Aug 2005, 09:14 AM
Or leave them out so ppl look at the reviews?

Yes , its the better way.

Slaughter
6th Aug 2005, 11:17 AM
Hey Klas
Thx for the great Review:)

Why are there no teamskins?

-Since they hacked into the Tournament theyre not officially allowed to enter Teamgames (or any other Gametypes:lol: ) and didnt bring colored Suits with them.

-I was lazy.

Choose what you like best:lol:

No seriously i dont know...expect the TCs soon:)

Starry Might
6th Aug 2005, 01:45 PM
Hey Klas
Thx for the great Review:)

Why are there no teamskins?

-Since they hacked into the Tournament theyre not officially allowed to enter Teamgames (or any other Gametypes:lol: ) and didnt bring colored Suits with them.

-I was lazy.

Choose what you like best:lol:
Oh. :hmm: (;) -V)

No seriously i dont know...expect the TCs soon:)
:eek: Awesome! :2thumb:

P.S. - Have you updated the Desert Falcon Unit yet?

klasnic
6th Aug 2005, 02:32 PM
Cool, Slaughter but do you really wanna' give yourself more work? ;) I still use them anyway albeit getting confused in CTF :lol:

Then again, if you're willing to do it there's no complaints from me :D

Starry Might
7th Aug 2005, 10:28 AM
I love the "Release-Queue" topic, SaD. :D

I'm gonna snag "Caige" as soon as he's mirrored (no need for me to wait clean 'till the 14th :lol:). I'd like to review him, but since I'm the one who wrote his Bio, would that be a conflict of interest?

SaD
7th Aug 2005, 10:41 AM
I'm gonna snag "Caige" as soon as he's mirrored (no need for me to wait clean 'till the 14th ..
mirrored .

Slaughter
7th Aug 2005, 05:11 PM
I don´t think so...

You´re rating the skin.:)
The Bio (if there´s one) scores Points for beeing there not what it´s about(it´s different if the only thing the bio contains is something like "I made this skin!Pay respect and transfer money to my paypal account loolol" of course:lol: ).

klasnic
7th Aug 2005, 05:12 PM
I love the "Release-Queue" topic, SaD. :D

I'm gonna snag "Caige" as soon as he's mirrored (no need for me to wait clean 'till the 14th :lol:). I'd like to review him, but since I'm the one who wrote his Bio, would that be a conflict of interest?

Not unless you say the bio's great :lol: No, seriously there's no problem with you reviewing him :2thumb:

Starry Might
7th Aug 2005, 09:53 PM
mirrored .
Awesome! :D I'll download him tonight and check him out in-game tomorrow.

I don´t think so...

You´re rating the skin.:)
The Bio (if there´s one) scores Points for beeing there not what it´s about(it´s different if the only thing the bio contains is something like "I made this skin!Pay respect and transfer money to my paypal account loolol" of course:lol: ).

Don't worry, you'll NEVER see me make a Bio like THAT. ;)

Not unless you say the bio's great :lol: No, seriously there's no problem with you reviewing him :2thumb:
Thanks. I won't count the Bio for my score, though. :)

Slaughter
7th Aug 2005, 10:04 PM
I wasnt referring to you...ive downloaded a skin once that had something similiar as bio.:)

MxX
8th Aug 2005, 01:20 AM
No idea .I think I list all scores then .
list all and make an average score :p

*lol* at posts 107-110

UTGirl
8th Aug 2005, 05:02 AM
...The Bio (if theres one) scores Points for beeing there not what its about(its different if the only thing the bio contains is something like "I made this skin!Pay respect and transfer money to my paypal account loolol" of course:lol: ).

The bio shouldn`t affect the score too much, but for a 10 point score (will any skin ever reach that?) there should be a good bio too ;)

MxX
8th Aug 2005, 05:08 AM
*agreeswithbio*

I`ll go for Svetlana ;)

My 2 actual reviews are a little bit "short", but there wasn`t more to say :D

EDIT:
@klas: and this time no poll has been left out, and also the sig was removed with first attempt \o/ okok, a small other error was there (thx tur) but I`m still improving.
To be honest, really good skinage makes me sooo excited I can`t think of any polls, I just want to release the review, i cant`wait, it`s.....

*takesicecubestocalmdown*
*brrr*
*drinksteatowarmup*

ähm, where had i stopped? But bets can be taken for the next MPF (MäxX Poll Forget) ;)

Slaughter
8th Aug 2005, 06:50 AM
We shouldnt stop reviewing older skins...i might give this a shot myself with a few of my favs:)

MxX
8th Aug 2005, 06:53 AM
We shouldn´t stop reviewing older skins...i might give this a shot myself with a few of my favs:)

There are still some older skins I also want to review :D

EDIT:
I think MäxX should become one of the main reviewers for the site :D
\o/

SaD
8th Aug 2005, 09:45 AM
Looking at the masses of reviews you wrote , there is something like main-reviewer in the air :D .

Starry Might
8th Aug 2005, 03:38 PM
I wasn´t referring to you...i´ve downloaded a skin once that had something similiar as bio.:)
I knew that you weren't referring to me in that particular post. ;)

P.S. - I like your banner! :D

klasnic
8th Aug 2005, 04:11 PM
Looking at the masses of reviews you wrote , there is something like main-reviewer in the air :D .

Let us hope it doesn't slow down his skinning any more :lol:

[EDIT] or it'll be build time 2 years :clap:

MxX
9th Aug 2005, 12:56 AM
Let us hope it doesn't slow down his skinning any more :lol:

[EDIT] or it'll be build time 2 years :clap:

*lol* you`re right, currently Im really a little bit busy but progress will come....before 2007 :lol:

Slaughter
9th Aug 2005, 01:56 AM
My first Review is up...W007:D

MxX
9th Aug 2005, 02:07 AM
My first Review is up...W007:D

A nice review :2thumb: but a poll would be great :D

I never have d/l that skin, I thought the same thing you did....well seems like I have to check it out now ;)

Slaughter
9th Aug 2005, 02:14 AM
Fixed.:)

MxX
9th Aug 2005, 02:15 AM
Fixed.:)

real nice, hopefully there will be more from you ;)

Gonna check the stuff out and vote tomorrow :p

klasnic
9th Aug 2005, 02:49 AM
real nice, hopefully there will be more from you ;)

Gonna check the stuff out and vote tomorrow :p

Go Slaughter!! I've never heard of the pack either but I'll check it out and cast my vote too once I've seen her/them :tup:

[EDIT#1] I saw the date August '03 on the file when downloading which explains how I never heard of it. Long before my time :D

[EDIT#2] :eek: MäxX I just noticed your latest poll and had to comment :town: :clap:

EDIT#3 (MäxXStyle) Just wondering what you guys think about going back and closing the thread once a review's been posted. I was against the idea as it gives ppl a chance to cast their own vote and comment on it but there's a lot of spam going in there too which we feared. Comments? Suggestions?

UTGirl
9th Aug 2005, 04:46 AM
EDIT#3 (MxXStyle) Just wondering what you guys think about going back and closing the thread once a review's been posted. I was against the idea as it gives ppl a chance to cast their own vote and comment on it but there's a lot of spam going in there too which we feared. Comments? Suggestions?

I wouldn`t lock it, I`m sure for the UC2-Skinpack will be some reviews ;) and the polls are cool (MxX will also be able to handle them in some time :lol: )

The OT-comments should simply be moved into the discussion thread by you admins.

MxX
9th Aug 2005, 05:21 AM
Better a wrong poll than a forgotten poll, I`m improving :lol:

I will manage the polls UTG I will ...sometimes.....maybe next year *lol*

I also wouldn`t lock the reviews, more diffrent reviews for one skin/model/whatever are better than more diffrent threads. I think this will get better sometimes, maybe we should make the other stickies unsticky (except vq and review list) and and make one (locked) sticky including the "rules", scoring sys and templates

EDIT: another option is to bann *lol:

klasnic
9th Aug 2005, 08:18 AM
Ok I'll leave them open but all comments without a further review / score will be removed as that's what we'd decided. We need to keep these threads clean :)

Oh a few small comments/questions or additional info here and there are ok but they will be removed in time ;)

UTGirl
9th Aug 2005, 08:33 AM
Ok I'll leave them open but all comments without a further review / score will be removed as that's what we'd decided. We need to keep these threads clean :)

Oh a few small comments/questions or additional info here and there are ok but they will be removed in time ;)
I think moving will do the trick ;)

MxX
9th Aug 2005, 09:27 AM
EDIT: (ok it`s a fake, but I always wanted to start a thread with my beloved EDITs.....forgive me pls!)
I`ll take Brute for a review too. Any volunteers for enhanced Ophelia?*g* Or shall I take her too?

SaD
9th Aug 2005, 10:16 AM
maybe we should make the other stickies unsticky (except vq and review list) and and make one (locked) sticky including the "rules", scoring sys and templates

Good idea . We can merge the Welcome to .... and Review Scoring - Threads.

Comments ?

klasnic
9th Aug 2005, 01:48 PM
Fine by me too :)

SaD
9th Aug 2005, 02:17 PM
I merged the Scoring Scheme , Template and Welcome -Threads.

Before someone (Kantham , Electrolythe , MäxX ;) ) is complaining , I deleted nearly every post in the threads to make it easy to read.
If we left all post there , it will be very messy .
We can undelete every post , if someone wants it , but I prefer to have a clean Sticky .`

This should be the last time we deleted something (besides from spam at the reviews , flaming ..)

Comments ?

Kantham
9th Aug 2005, 02:44 PM

Comments ?

Yes, thanks.

SaD
9th Aug 2005, 03:20 PM
Yes, thanks.

?? . I didnt get it , sorry . Undelete or is it ok ?

Starry Might
9th Aug 2005, 08:40 PM
Hey guys, I just posted by review of "Caige". :)

Furthermore, earlier today I posted a review of "Selket" (a skin for the Asp/Cleopatra model).

"Caige" Review (http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showthread.php?t=162671)

"Selket" Review (http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showthread.php?t=162662)

:D

Slaughter
9th Aug 2005, 09:22 PM
Good work Starry:)

MxX
10th Aug 2005, 12:25 AM
?? . I didn´t get it , sorry . Undelete or is it ok ?
Better keep it clean, I`m with you ;)

EDIT:
Matched thread looks good :tup:

EDIT2:
What do you think of sorting the reviews in the list of reviews thread in alphabetical order? Would it make easier to find one when our # of reviews is about to explode :p

EDIT3 (in Klasnic`s MäxX Style):
What about making this thread here sticky? It`s not vital but would make finding this thread a little bit easier ;)

UTGirl
10th Aug 2005, 01:05 AM
*agreeswithmatchedthread* good idea :tup:

klasnic
10th Aug 2005, 03:24 AM
Don't think we need this stickied as it should keep going up around the top anyway. But I'm easy either way ;)

Added a little info to your OpheliaEnh.. review, too MäxX - Just that it's a model and has all new skeleton, animations :tup:

MxX
10th Aug 2005, 04:15 AM
Don't think we need this stickied as it should keep going up around the top anyway. But I'm easy either way ;)

Added a little info to your OpheliaEnh.. review, too MäxX - Just that it's a model and has all new skeleton, animations :tup:
I suppose that`s right :D

thx you`re right :tup:, it`s quite a vital info.....I was just to lazy :rolleyes:

EDIT:
@SaD: Back to the compiled thread, maybe you edit your first post and mention the "pls keep our reviews clean stuff"

klasnic
10th Aug 2005, 09:41 AM
I merged the Scoring Scheme , Template and Welcome -Threads.

Before someone (Kantham , Electrolythe , MäxX ;) ) is complaining , I deleted nearly every post in the threads to make it easy to read.
If we left all post there , it will be very messy .
We can undelete every post , if someone wants it , but I prefer to have a clean Sticky .`

This should be the last time we deleted something (besides from spam at the reviews , flaming ..)

Comments ?

Looks better already, SaD

@ Slaughter I had a look at the skins alright but thought they were so-so :eek:

Anyone taking some of the newer ones from the release queue? I've had a look at all of them but am too busy(lazy) to write another at the mo :)

[EDIT] Ah okay then, I'll take Mechanatrix version 2 and write one up later. Anyone for v1?

MxX
10th Aug 2005, 10:08 AM
I think the 11th is covered, for 14th we need one for dimitrios and mechantrix v1

let`s see how it develops, currently I`m pretty busy, but I think I can do another one til friday :p

EDIT:
I agree with the spark skinpack, i was just too lazy to write words, I just voted "hmm" ;)

klasnic
10th Aug 2005, 10:24 AM
I've written the Mechanatrix v2 review so I'll have that posted in a minute :tup:

SaD
10th Aug 2005, 10:26 AM
EDIT2:
What do you think of sorting the reviews in the list of reviews thread in alphabetical order? Would it make easier to find one when our # of reviews is about to explode :p

I sorted the skins for every model in alphabetical order.
That should work , because the name of the model is mentioned in the reviews.I think it´s easier to read with the models chapters than a reallly long alphabetical list.

@SaD: Back to the compiled thread, maybe you edit your first post and mention the "pls keep our reviews clean stuff"

Done

I think the 11th is covered, for 14th we need one for dimitrios and mechantrix v1

Edit :

I've written the Mechanatrix v2 review so I'll have that posted in a minute

klasnic
10th Aug 2005, 10:32 AM
Posted the review now I'm running off to take a few pics before anyone complains :lol:

MxX
10th Aug 2005, 10:47 AM
I sorted the skins for every model in alphabetical order.
That should work , because the name of the model is mentioned in the reviews.I think its easier to read with the models chapters than a reallly long alphabetical list.:
Just I ment to be it :tup:

looking good, same for the welcome thread :2thumb:

nice review klas, as always ;)

klasnic
10th Aug 2005, 11:13 AM
Finally got the pic up too :D

[EDIT] I can't review either of the others as I've done Mechanatrix v2 so there's no point in me doing v1 and I made the other so that's out. Aah no backlog for me hehe

SaD
10th Aug 2005, 11:22 AM
[EDIT] I can't review either of the others as I've done Mechanatrix v2 so there's no point in me doing v1 and I made the other so that's out. Aah no backlog for me hehe

:lol: . You lucky one :D

klasnic
10th Aug 2005, 11:23 AM

SaD
10th Aug 2005, 02:17 PM
@ Our Reviewers . Can you PM me the link to every new review you post ?
I dont want to forget adding one at the review-list .:)

Kantham
10th Aug 2005, 02:23 PM
?? . I didnt get it , sorry . Undelete or is it ok ?

I'm glad that you cleaned the thread, wich means it is good.

SaD
10th Aug 2005, 02:28 PM
I'm glad that you cleaned the thread, wich means it is good.

Now I get it . Thanx Kantham :) .

MxX
10th Aug 2005, 02:47 PM
@ Our Reviewers . Can you PM me the link to every new review you post ?
I don´t want to forget adding one at the review-list .:)

Do you have my last 2 ones? (Brute! and enhanced Ophelia)

That will be many many PMs :lol:, I`ll consider that in the future ;)

If I find time I`ll take one of these....or both, but maybe someone else should give the roses for the great skinnage to klasnic this time ;)
Not that all complain again:
"MäxX you simply tend to rate the skins high"

EDIT:
no reviews by me are planned for tomorrow, gonna take some sleep, was a hard day...sorry for beeing OffTopic AND useless :D

klasnic
10th Aug 2005, 03:53 PM
Everyone deserves a rest MäxX and you've certainly done more than your share of late. I'll get Calamity as soon as it's mirrored and post a review once I've checked that out too :2thumb:

[EDIT] It's downloading now :rockon:

I've a few maps to check out and what better way than with a new model :D

SaD
10th Aug 2005, 03:55 PM
Do you have my last 2 ones? (Brute! and enhanced Ophelia)

That will be many many PMs :lol:, I`ll consider that in the future ;)

The last 2 ones are added .No problem with the PM´s .

Not that all complain again:
"MäxX you simply tend to rate the skins high"

Edit :

...I'll get Calamity as soon as it's mirrored

Mirrored .

klasnic
10th Aug 2005, 03:57 PM
No one can say they're too high now MäxX given the other reviews are all pretty high too albeit maybe they're too high as well :lol:

Starry Might
10th Aug 2005, 06:28 PM
Can I do Dimitrios? :D

klasnic
10th Aug 2005, 07:28 PM
Sure Starry :D Now anyone for Mech... v1?

MxX
11th Aug 2005, 01:53 AM
Can I do Dimitrios? :D
sure you`re welcome :)

Sure Starry :D Now anyone for Mech... v1?
acknowledged ;)

EDIT:
A real nice review about calamity klas, gonna check the doll out today :p (in combination with the nuke doll of course) *lol*

EDIT 2:
Just have d/l Mechantrix v1 and Uruku, hopefully I can make the reviews today ;)

I`ve just seen another Klasnic stuff to review: Heroic. Any volunteers? :p

EDIT 3:
What do you think? Are my reviews too short? I just try to keep them that way, because ppl can obtain the vital information in less time and don`t need to read whole stories (it`s really not easy for me taking control of my eloquence like that :D)
Or shall I make them longer?

klasnic
11th Aug 2005, 03:24 AM
The doll's awesome, MäxX so funny the way they explode and it adds a whole new dimension to the game :2thumb:

If you're doing Uruku and I can't review Heroic then I still have nothing to do :lol:

Maybe I'll root out an old one :)

The reviews to me are perfect the way they are. I'd say people just want to go in, have a quick read, check the score and either download or not. I think they're good as there's just enough info in each :tup:

MxX
11th Aug 2005, 03:30 AM
The doll's awesome, MäxX so funny the way they explode and it adds a whole new dimension to the game :2thumb:

If you're doing Uruku and I can't review Heroic then I still have nothing to do :lol:

Maybe I'll root out an old one :)

The reviews to me are perfect the way they are. I'd say people just want to go in, have a quick read, check the score and either download or not. I think they're good as there's just enough info in each :tup:

I simply love it, but of course a little bit unbalanced....way to powerfull :p

If you want to review Uruku we can trade :lol: i make Heroic you Uruku? both? No one? Deal? no deal? *rofl*

serious, sounds logical you can`t do Heroic *g*..... I don`t know if I can make it, but enough time (until 14th) is left. Let`s see how it develops :lol:

great, than I`ll keep them that way

klasnic
11th Aug 2005, 03:33 AM
Ok, great I'll take Uruku then. I've been downloading all the others in the review thread that I haven't got so's I can give them a

:tup: :hmm: :tdown:
:tdown: :hmm: :tup:
:hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

:lol: so I'll grab that while I'm at it :)

MxX
11th Aug 2005, 03:37 AM
Ok, great I'll take Uruku then. I've been downloading all the others in the review thread that I haven't got so's I can give them a

:tup: :hmm: :tdown:
:tdown: :hmm: :tup:
:hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

:lol: so I'll grab that while I'm at it :)

:lol: but for some only one :tup: is simply to less, there must be a :2thumb: :lol:

I like the queue, it`s like a present, you download it, and don`t know what it is, how exciting :D

klasnic
11th Aug 2005, 03:39 AM
But when it's crap you're :mad: :lol:

SaD must really enjoy his work ;)

[EDIT#1] Just got Uruku so I'll check it out later.

[EDIT#2] I see mention of small portraits in your future review, MäxX :clap:

MxX
11th Aug 2005, 04:01 AM
[EDIT#2] I see mention of small portraits in your future review, MxX :clap:

*lol* you`re right, I suppose this could happen :lol:

UTGirl
11th Aug 2005, 07:07 AM
Seems like klas and mxx are 2 total review fanatics :)

Starry Might seems at least review addicted

Slaughter also might be infected by the I-Must-Review-That-Virus

:D :D :D

great job :2thumb:

klasnic
11th Aug 2005, 07:07 AM
Aah yes Uruku has now been reviewed and meanwhile I checked out all others in the review thread that I hadn't seen so I'm off to vote :tup:

Nines
11th Aug 2005, 08:01 AM
So who will review the UC2 pack when it's released?
I think we should make that something special.

SaD
11th Aug 2005, 09:58 AM
But when it's crap you're :mad: :lol:
I love it . The best way to share crap with you gals and guys :D
With pics you won´t download them :lol: .

SaD must really enjoy his work ;)

Yessssssss :)

MxX
11th Aug 2005, 09:58 AM
Hm, 15 reviews in 15 posts seem to be realistic..... sure there also will be many replies and scores I suppose, so why not write a review in teamwork :lol:
I don`t know how this should be handled, but 4 reviews with many texts will surely make the readers tired.....
I vote for a teamwork of the most busiest reviewers :lol:

Seems like klas and mäxx are 2 total review fanatics :)
looks like we got caught in the act.... (I don`t mean the g*y ex boyband :lol: )

UTGirl
11th Aug 2005, 10:29 AM
First we should make a party :D

I`d say we force SaD to review it :lol:

SaD
11th Aug 2005, 10:38 AM
I`d say we force SaD to review it :lol:

Will be a really short review . Something like OMG:2thumb: :notworthy: . :lol:
Im sure that should do the reviewers with the knowledge and not forcing the n00bs at this board to review the highlights :lol:

MxX
11th Aug 2005, 10:41 AM
Will be a really short review . Something like OMG:2thumb: :notworthy: . :lol:
I´m sure that should do the reviewers with the knowledge and not forcing the n00b´s at this board to review the highlights :lol:

Something like OMG:2thumb: :notworthy: are the best phrases to describe such things :lol:

Let`s see, I think we have quite a time to decide it ;)

EDIT:
fixed links to pics of enhanced Ophelia and Brute! in my reviews

EDIT2:
Seems liek I`ve been to busy yesterday to write any reviews :(

klasnic
12th Aug 2005, 03:02 AM
MäxX too busy :lol: we're doomed ;)

MxX
12th Aug 2005, 03:22 AM
MxX too busy :lol: we're doomed ;)

MxX
16th Aug 2005, 12:19 AM
Sorry for double post, but I guess it`s ok, since my last post here in this thread has been done last week :lol:

This weekend I even didn`t touch the "Power ON/OFF"-Button on my PC, the last day this happened was in the last century.... :D

anyways....
[BackTopic=True]
I gonna take a look at Heroic and Bane this evening ;)

EDIT:
Seems like Klas saves me work and I only have to go for Heroic :lol:

klasnic
16th Aug 2005, 06:07 AM
OMG, MäxX you must've had withdrawl symptoms :lol:

Anyways I've reviewed Bane so less work for you again :rockon:

MxX
16th Aug 2005, 08:09 AM
Than I can take another one,
but step by step, first I take Heroic, so we can cover the 17th of August :lol:

SaD
16th Aug 2005, 08:46 AM
... so we can cover the 17th of August :lol:

:tup: . Great :) .

MxX
16th Aug 2005, 09:50 AM
:tup: . Great :) .
The download and the link to the review are cool :tup:

IF I ever finish my TSE-project I`m excited which score it will get :lol:
currently I would give a 0.5, hopefully I`m intelligent enough for making the shaders, which would gain some bonus points:rolleyes:

klasnic
16th Aug 2005, 01:56 PM
Ahh someone is bound to review your TSE (v1) project soon too, MäxX while we await TSE UT3k4 :tup: :lol:

MxX
17th Aug 2005, 12:13 AM
Some things simply go wrong at the moment, yesterday my USB-Flashdisc has quittet its duty. As usual 2 months after the warranty has ended :mad:

For now I`m borrowing another stick from my work and give you the review tomorrow

sorry :(

EDIT:
Or I just should gain an internet connection @ home :lol:

----

I`d consider TSE v1 beeing slightly above average.
There are some errors that are fixed now, as well the same suits and sentinel just looks ugly :rolleyes: And I want to include shaders, yes shaders rock :p
these things gonna change, hopefully `til the end of this century :lol:

klasnic
17th Aug 2005, 06:55 PM
Some things simply go wrong at the moment, yesterday my USB-Flashdisc has quittet its duty. As usual 2 months after the warranty has ended :mad:

Tell me about it I had more problems this year than I care to remember ;)

Hope I'm still alive to see your new pack, MxX :lol:

MxX
18th Aug 2005, 12:50 AM
Truly a vicious circle, but at least the review is on now :lol:

UTGirl
18th Aug 2005, 01:40 AM
I know I`ve said that earlier but the review section is great!

My compliment to our busy main reviewers :tup:

MxX
18th Aug 2005, 05:29 AM
I know I`ve said that earlier but the review section is great!

My compliment to our busy main reviewers :tup:
Yap and soon the # of reviews will be so numerous that we need a second page :p
Luckily we have our review list.

btw, we could make at least one UT-Review :lol:

EDIT:
btw, Dess and Liquid Skins are left to review ;) Does anyone want to take one of these or shall I take both? (I have a new Flashdisk now, so don`t worry :lol: )

EDIT2:
@ SaD: In the "List of Reviews"-Thread is Bane mentioned in the Hellions Male section ;)

EDIT3:
just d/l Dess and LS ;)
Gonna check ´em out and hopefully will be able to review them until tomorrow :p

SaD
18th Aug 2005, 05:20 PM
btw, we could make at least one UT-Review :lol:

There are lots of great skins and models , so why not reviewing some :) .

EDIT2:
@ SaD: In the "List of Reviews"-Thread is Bane mentioned in the Hellions Male section ;)

I´m one day out of the town and the crowd starts a revolution :lol: .
Thanx for the info MäxX , fixed .:)

klasnic
18th Aug 2005, 05:51 PM
I got Dess myself the other day but hadn't time to write a review - I guess really it's only in an ideal situation we'd have all new releases done anyway.

I can't review a UT skin as I don't have it installed and even when I did I never got a skin or anything bar a few maps for it. Wouldn't even know how to install one :lol:

Starry Might
18th Aug 2005, 07:39 PM
I've noticed that the review for the updated "Mecanatrix" model has never materialized... :eek:

As for reviews of skins/models for the original "UT"...maybe I could do some. :)

Unfortunately, I was just browsing the Female Commando/Soldier skins, and the skin I had in mind for my first "UT" skin review, "Anonymous" for the Female Commando, doesn't seem to be at SkinCity anymore. :(

MxX
19th Aug 2005, 01:39 AM
There are lots of great skins and models , so why not reviewing some :)
That`s a good idea, I try to concentrate on the actual skins though, but when time allows it I will also review some of my UT favorites :)

Im one day out of the town and the crowd starts a revolution :lol:
The cat isn`t in the house and the mice are dancing on the roof :p

I can't review a UT skin as I don't have it installed and even when I did I never got a skin or anything bar a few maps for it. Wouldn't even know how to install one :lol:
How can you dare not having a playable version of UT installed? :lol:

I've noticed that the review for the updated "Mecanatrix" model has never materialized... :eek:

As for reviews of skins/models for the original "UT"...maybe I could do some. :)

Unfortunately, I was just browsing the Female Commando/Soldier skins, and the skin I had in mind for my first "UT" skin review, "Anonymous" for the Female Commando, doesn't seem to be at SkinCity anymore. :(
You`re absolutely right, we should also make this one :)

Your reviews are always nice, can`t wait for your UT-revs :):tup:

Anonymous...let me think, was a girl in a black "suit" right?

SaD
19th Aug 2005, 07:05 AM

I know :( . There is somewhere an error in our backend.I wrote the link to the infobox of the models (like Calamity and Mechanatrix v.2) , but it´s not on the site .I try to contact our php-coder .Hopefully he get the time to take a look at the code.

I would love to read some from you :)

I checked my UT-Files.There is one Anonymous-skin for the Female Commando (pic attached).The reason for not being at SkinCity anymore (don´t know when it got deleted) is not having a read-me in the .zip-file.

Anonymous...let me think, was a girl in a black "suit" right?

You are right :D

Starry Might
19th Aug 2005, 03:47 PM
I know :(. There is somewhere an error in our backend.I wrote the link to the infobox of the models (like Calamity and Mechanatrix v.2) , but its not on the site .I try to contact our php-coder .Hopefully he get the time to take a look at the code.
You don't say! :eek:

I don't see any topic in here reviewing the updated "Mechanatrix" either, though.

I checked my UT-Files.There is one Anonymous-skin for the Female Commando (pic attached).The reason for not being at SkinCity anymore (dont know when it got deleted) is not having a read-me in the .zip-file.
Really? Bummer. :(

Oh well. I've decided on a different skin for my first "UT" skin review, anyway - Larathiel's "Elven Princess" (http://skincity.beyondunreal.com/sections/show_skin.php?id=690). :D

SaD
19th Aug 2005, 03:55 PM
I don't see any topic in here reviewing the updated "Mechanatrix" either, though.

Mechanatrix v.2 - Review (http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showthread.php?t=162700) . Or did I got it wrong and you are talking about the (first) UT2004-version ?

Nice UT-Skin you picked up btw :) .

Starry Might
20th Aug 2005, 03:34 PM
Mechanatrix v.2 - Review (http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showthread.php?t=162700) . Or did I got it wrong and you are talking about the (first) UT2004-version ?

Nice UT-Skin you picked up btw :) .
I'm talking about the "UT 2004" version of the original model for "UT 2003".

Oh, and you're welcome. ;)

SaD
20th Aug 2005, 03:59 PM
I'm talking about the "UT 2004" version of the original model for "UT 2003".

ok .

MxX
22nd Aug 2005, 12:19 AM
:con: maybe someone will make it, let`s see

For the moment we have 3 skins with release date 23th, any volunteers? :p

I just got VirusSE, gonna make the review about this ;)

UTGirl
22nd Aug 2005, 08:28 AM
I will survice it, that Mechanatrix v1 is not currently reviewed, we have Bane and Caige...so I`m happy :lol:

SaD
22nd Aug 2005, 10:03 AM
I just got VirusSE, gonna make the review about this ;)

Nines
22nd Aug 2005, 01:42 PM
SaD, I don't suppose you now the number of skins that are currently on SkinCity?
Just out of curiosity. :)

klasnic
22nd Aug 2005, 06:31 PM
UTGirl's on a rating spree :lol:

Good work :2thumb:

[EDIT] Oh I'll take SAH's Antiphates as I've had it here a few days :)

MxX
23rd Aug 2005, 12:27 AM

Good work :2thumb:

[EDIT] Oh I'll take SAH's Antiphates as I've had it here a few days :)
:lol: absolutely right klas

@EDIT -> :2thumb:

MxX
23rd Aug 2005, 12:28 AM
SaD, I don't suppose you now the number of skins that are currently on SkinCity?
When I`m right it`s all a gigantic DB, I think this could be done with a small query? :lol:

EDIT:
Sorry for double post it`s still too early....gonna take my coffee and let`s see what happens then :lol:

SaD
23rd Aug 2005, 10:03 AM

All three games (UT / UT 2003 / UT 2004 ).
Skins = 2208
Models = 505

Dont let me count the skins for each game :lol: .

UTGirl
23rd Aug 2005, 10:11 AM
Skins = 2208
Models = 505
:eek: :eek2: :eek:

pretty many

You`re right, it was quite about time :lol: When I`m not writing I`m at least rating ;)

MxX
23rd Aug 2005, 10:26 AM
Skins = 2208
Models = 505

Don´t let me count the skins for each game :lol: .

Wuha, quite a big collection meanwhile! Ah now I know, I could`ve taken the number included in the pic_id... I should have known I could have known that earlier....

btw, keep it up guys n`gals, hopefully there will be many more quality works :tup:

EDIT:
Nive review about Sah`s newest addition klas, I gonna check Antipathes out soon ;)

klasnic
23rd Aug 2005, 10:37 AM
Thanks MäxX, you're quick off the mark. I was just about to post saying I'd done one :lol:

@ UTGirl your ratings are to be commended - at least it gives everyone more than one opinion :tup: :)

SaD
23rd Aug 2005, 10:40 AM
pretty many

I can count the not posted files (without read-me , stolen , ripped work ... ) too , when Im at home . That will double the fun :lol: .

klasnic
23rd Aug 2005, 10:43 AM
:clap:

Nines
23rd Aug 2005, 11:09 AM
How's Fortuna coming, klas? :D

klasnic
23rd Aug 2005, 12:32 PM
How's Fortuna coming, klas? :D

I'll try have him by the end of the week, Titan. Been sick a few days so could do nothing, still sick at the mo but I'll get there by hook or by crook :)

Nines
23rd Aug 2005, 01:49 PM
I'll try have him by the end of the week, Titan. Been sick a few days so could do nothing, still sick at the mo but I'll get there by hook or by crook :)

Take your time. I'm happy as long as I get it. :)

SaD
23rd Aug 2005, 02:01 PM
Ah now I know, I could`ve taken the number included in the pic_id... I should have known I could have known that earlier....

MxX
24th Aug 2005, 12:40 AM
:rolleyes:

Was more or less some kind of coincidence though :lol: just d/l it and will rate the skin via the poll. I`m wuite sure this will be a :tup: but I must see that myself ;)

SaD`s keeping every skin, well how big are your UT-folders at the moment? *g*

EDIT: just got robotics, gonna make this review in time. Maybe I also take the sinistress pack, let`s see :)

SaD
24th Aug 2005, 09:23 AM
SaD`s keeping every skin, well how big are your UT-folders at the moment? *g*

Not that big . Most of the skins get deleted after testing .

But my Skinfolder on my backup-harddrive is big like hell :lol: . > 6 GB .

UTGirl
24th Aug 2005, 09:34 AM
Not that big . Most of the skins get deleted after testing .

But my Skinfolder on my backup-harddrive is big like hell :lol: . > 6 GB .
If you had really all skins installed, that would be pretty confusing....

6GB skins and models....ok...that are quite a few :lol:

klasnic
24th Aug 2005, 10:31 AM
Not that big . Most of the skins get deleted after testing.

:eek: We've sent all these skins and models just for you to play with, SaD!

@ MäxX I'll take a look at the release queue later and see if I can take more

@ UTGirl - HOLY SH1T! Rating spree x10 :D I must check your online stats

[EDIT] I've got Aias and Skye (a few days now) here so I'll try review at least one of them or will I take Sinistress, MäxX to get all the closer ones done? :)

MxX
24th Aug 2005, 10:34 AM
@ MäxX I'll take a look at the release queue later and see if I can take more

Don`t hurry, we`ve time until Friday :lol:

Yeah UTG is nearly unstopable :p and the highest RPH (Rates per hour) :lol:

klasnic
24th Aug 2005, 10:37 AM
Yeah UTG is nearly unstopable :p and the highest RPH (Rates per hour) :lol:

:clap:

SaD
24th Aug 2005, 10:39 AM
:eek: We've sent all these skins and models just for you to play with, SaD!

Ooops , there was a trap :D .No , I dont delete any skin from my game . My UT2004-folder is nearly 30 GB , its a little bit uncomfortable to search for a specific skin (if you have to scroll down 1.5 km to find what you are looking for ) , but every skin is in my game . :lol: :D

klasnic
24th Aug 2005, 10:42 AM
Ah we knew you actually kept and used them all, SaD :notworthy:

[EDIT] I'll take thesinstrisssisters since I've just got them, MäxX. You can pick one of Aias and Skye so you can have a break ;)

MxX
24th Aug 2005, 10:55 AM
Yeah SaD`s the man :D

Wuha, that`s a great service :notworthy: Then I`ll take Aias :p, this one looks real well done to me...ok not really a surpise due it`s made by slaughter :)

klasnic
24th Aug 2005, 11:00 AM
Cool, I'll take a look at the others later and will do sinisss.... :lol: and skye at a later date :D

MxX
24th Aug 2005, 11:08 AM
2 reviewers can cover that outpot easily :D

WHAT shall we do without you reviewing :confused:

klasnic
24th Aug 2005, 11:13 AM
We'll have to review that situation when the time comes :lol:

MxX
24th Aug 2005, 11:25 AM
We'll have to review that situation when the time comes :lol:
you`re right :p can`t await the total score of that sit... :lol:

klasnic
24th Aug 2005, 01:36 PM

I've posted the Sinssstressssss review now and will do Skye later :tup:

Nines
24th Aug 2005, 02:01 PM
OMG Fortuna has left your sig, klas. :(

klasnic
24th Aug 2005, 02:03 PM
No worries I'll sit down later and do more of him. Still a WIP :D

End of the wk ETA :tup:

Nines
24th Aug 2005, 02:21 PM
No worries I'll sit down later and do more of him. Still a WIP :D

End of the wk ETA :tup:

*Starts breathing again*

...phew...

:-)

klasnic
24th Aug 2005, 03:47 PM
Added another review, this time for Skye so I can rest easy now too :)

SaD
24th Aug 2005, 03:52 PM
Added another review, this time for Skye so I can rest easy now too :)

klasnic
24th Aug 2005, 07:09 PM

And another by our other mighty reviewer :lol:

MxX
25th Aug 2005, 01:34 AM
And another by our other mighty reviewer :lol:
:clap: hui thx, that`s I higher score I had even dare to think to get :notworthy:
gonna write some words to it afterwards (don`t worry, that won`t be a posting with score and also not OT :lol: )

EDIT: Aias is on my flashdisc now, hopefully he`ll like his new home ob my HD :lol:

UTGirl
25th Aug 2005, 09:29 AM

:lol: you guys make so many reviews, not easy to vote 4 all, but I keep trying :p

klasnic
25th Aug 2005, 09:44 AM
OMG I can't keep up with UTGirl's rating spree :lol: I just came to the board and she's on a rampage!! :lol:

@ MäxX I rated the whole package doing the review not just the skins so you'd get the rewards you deserve for it ;)

UTGirl
25th Aug 2005, 09:57 AM
:lol: but for now it`s stopped...no reviews left, hopefully I`ve not forgotten to remove the sigs everywhere (I just tend to do that -lol-)

I just had to do that, I`m not so good in writing but I still want to participate :lol: