Confirmation email

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Neo-Kamek

Jul 26, 2005
How long does it take for the confirmation email to show up after registering for Nalicity? I registered earlier today but haven't received the email yet. Normally I get it immediately but it's taking longer than usual, so just making sure something didn't screw up.

Last edited:

Neo-Kamek

Jul 26, 2005
Reciprocity said:
As in you've registered before? Sounds fishy..

You know what I mean >.>

As in, other sites that do confirmation emails, which is pretty much anything with a message forum like this one. I tend to get them almost immediately.

MassChAoS

echo "NaliCity";
May 23, 2002
www.chaoticdreams.org
If you haven't gotten one, you most likely mis-typed your email address or it was filtered as spam. PM hourences or me your email address and we can confirm that. If for some reason its being filtered as spam, I can PM you a password.

Neo-Kamek

Jul 26, 2005
Reciprocity said:
Oh okay. I just had a nagging suspicion that you were once banned. My bad.

Understandable. I too have dealt with my share of retards.

Anyway, the problem has been fixed. Turns out gmail was indeed filtering the emails as spam and they never reached Thunderbird. This has been fixed now.