I have that new patch...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

heavy_wargod

destructive poppets!!
Nov 25, 2004
well, I got it from;

[LINK GO BYEBYE]

and it crashes if you try instant action, you can't join servers, what is wrong?

UT2004 Build UT2004_Build_[2004-11-11_10.48]

CPU: GenuineIntel Unknown processor @ 2603 MHz with 511MB RAM
Video: RADEON 9200 SERIES (6467)

Failed to find object 'Class XMPUI.XMPServerLoading'

History: UObject::SafeLoadError <- UObject::StaticLoadClass <- LoadingScreen <- UGameEngine::LoadMap <- LocalMapURL <- UGameEngine::Browse <- ClientTravel <- UGameEngine::Tick <- Level Untitled <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop <- FMallocWindows::Free <- FMallocWindows::Realloc <- 676F4C57 0 FArray <- FArray::Realloc <- 0*2 <- FMallocWindows::Free

RaptoR

been here far too long
May 7, 2000
UK
www.androidcentral.com
This isn't a bug in the patch, it's just a result of you using PB1/PB1a .ini files with PB2. The PB2 installer deliberately replaces your inis to avoid any incompatability.

To solve your problem, open UTXMP.ini, find

ConnectingMenuClass=XMPUI.XMPServerLoading

and replace with

ConnectingMenuClass=XMP.XMPServerLoading

jake_weeeeeeee

Jan 2, 2004
i just had a dream that i already had the new patch, installed it without any problems and played a while in instant action. the things i saw in my dream looked magnificent! the monkeys did a great job!

* runs off, coughing heavily :lol:

StarGunner

Dec 18, 2004
heavy_wargod said:
well, I got it from;

[LINK GO BYEBYE]

and it crashes if you try instant action, you can't join servers, what is wrong?

UT2004 Build UT2004_Build_[2004-11-11_10.48]

CPU: GenuineIntel Unknown processor @ 2603 MHz with 511MB RAM
Video: RADEON 9200 SERIES (6467)

Failed to find object 'Class XMPUI.XMPServerLoading'

History: UObject::SafeLoadError <- UObject::StaticLoadClass <- LoadingScreen <- UGameEngine::LoadMap <- LocalMapURL <- UGameEngine::Browse <- ClientTravel <- UGameEngine::Tick <- Level Untitled <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop <- FMallocWindows::Free <- FMallocWindows::Realloc <- 676F4C57 0 FArray <- FArray::Realloc <- 0*2 <- FMallocWindows::Free

How can you have the new patch it's not even up for DL yet???????? Unless you have an advance copy.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
A better question is why is he posting in this forum if he is privvy to it.

[edit] OMG!!!! ;)

Last edited by a moderator: