New dedicated 10-man VCTF server, Chicago, IL

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

the_end

Jun 28, 2005
I have set up a new dedicated 10-man VCTF server in Chicago, IL. The current active mutators are UT2Vote and The Chute. Server version is 3355. Server runs in realtime priority 24/7. Map voting and kickvoting are enabled. The server uses gameservers.net redirect. Here is a screenshot of the current voteable map rotation:

The server name is ## [The Street Corner] ## No rules! ## Chicago. Stats tracking is enabled. Here is a link to connect to the server:
ut2004://67.186.97.2:7777
The server is bran new, so if you experience trouble connecting or any other issues please let me know asap and I will attend to them. Thanks for your time.

Last edited:

Wookiee

Lets Rock
Aug 4, 2004
If possible, I'd suggest bumping it up to a 12 or 14 player limit, some of those maps (such as LonesomeGlen) wouldn't be great for 5v5. It's always good to see new servers though, I'll check it out :)