6 years.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Rostam

PSN: Rostam_
May 1, 2001
Leiden, Holland
Think I'll hit 5 years, soon. Strange, kinda looking at we have quite a bit of 'veterans' in our community. Both on forums, as online. Guess not that many newcomers decided to stay.

edit:
Nope, 4 or 5 months remaining till I hit 5.

erehwoN

The Bass Ackwards BTL
May 30, 2001
Wyoming, USA
Visit site
I first joined the forums in Sept 2000, so I'm getting up there as well. These boards have seen me through college, grad school, now onto a real job. :eek:

Thrash123

Obey Leash Laws
Jul 19, 1999
Nowhere to be found.
www.classicwfl.com
Jeez, you are already through grad school? I'm about to finish my BA (Computer Info Sys.. it'll have taken me 4 and a half semesters to graduate, mostly because of all the art classes I took :p). What did you get your masters in? I'll be getting mine in Information Security after a few years of saving :/

erehwoN

The Bass Ackwards BTL
May 30, 2001
Wyoming, USA
Visit site
I got my Masters of Business of Administration (MBA). My school has a 4+1 program, where if you take specific classes during undergrad, you can get your MBA in a year, instead of the regular two year program. So, it delayed getting a real job another year :p But, it is nice to finally be making some money as opposed to just spending it.

Thrash123

Obey Leash Laws
Jul 19, 1999
Nowhere to be found.
www.classicwfl.com
Aah, cool. I made the mistake of going to a private baptist college.. My degree is essentially useless, in my opinion. It'll at least give me a base with which to start my masters (after I take a few more required classes.. ugh). Oh well - I've got buttloads of experience (both teaching classes at college, and actual work experience), and already have a 35-40k a year job waiting for me when I graduate.

I don't think I could stand doing business. I like running my own, but dealing with the nuances of business + productions/operations management is annoying as all get out to me. I'd rather work and be creative :)

erehwoN

The Bass Ackwards BTL
May 30, 2001
Wyoming, USA
Visit site
Experience is always a great thing to have. I didn't have any real work experience, and it's scary how many people I know who've graduated and are still are searching for any job.

I don't know what I want to end up doing, but until I figure it out, I got a nice starting job with a consulting firm in Denver. So far, so good.