Dry Lobster Assault Mixer Tournament - Sign up now!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Raffi_B

Administrator
Oct 27, 2002
USA
Interested in AS? Here's your chance to play with some of the best in the world in a competitive setting. Dry Lobster has begun the signup period for their third Assault Mixer Tournament, and spaces are filling up quickly. Even if you have no Assault experience, everyone is welcome. Signup ends August 6th, and the tournament will span from Friday, August 19th to Sunday, August 28th.

Check out their tournament forum for more information along with the signup thread.

Nereid

・ ω ・
Apr 15, 2003
Vancouver
I might be going over to the west coast (without my computer) around that time, so to be safe I'd say no.

ALG, about time you started posting! :p

ALG

Gallardo
Jul 26, 2005
WI, with the other pro gamers
Yes, before you know it I will be posting useful stuff.

>_>

<_<

On the real topic- please don't be intimidated or too lazy to sign up if you have nothing to do. I know there are alot of good players here or at least people who would enjoy this.