I don't really feel i'm part of BU anymore

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

zeep

:(
Feb 16, 2001
Visit site
since you guys stopped emailing me those nice notifications.

I dont remember seeing an admin post about it, is it just a handful of us that dont get email notification?

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
no, I have the email thing turned on, and I've never gotten any notification of anything in the almost-four years I've been here.

On another note, when I went to edit my post, it brought it up in this new window I've never seen before.... the background on the post went white and it had buttons at the bottom... "save" "go advanced" "delete" "cancel". I tried editing it and none of the buttons did anything, so I couldn't edit my post.

Manticore

Official BUF Angel of Death (also Birthdays)
Staff member
Nov 5, 2003
Optimum Trajectory-Circus of Values
->->->->->->->->->->

I wouldn't worry about it. Hal said they've identified the bug. I'm still not receving notifications either.

..........but I'm still here:D and coming back for more BUFness......

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
I'm more concerned with not being able to edit my posts. As far as I know, no scripts are being blocked by Adblock, I checked. I'm not liking the new edit box so far. :p

Chalk it up to something else that doesn't work like it should?