Hey everyone! New forum member here!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

The Dopefish

Eat your veggies!
Apr 17, 2000
Springfield, MA, USA
Welcome to the PuF arena soldier!

bullet2.gif

The66thDopefish
a.k.a. The Dopefish
QuickICQ: 70291071

"What's the most dumbest creature in the universe? Why, of course, the Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal. It's so stupid that it thinks if you can't see it, it can't see you. One way to avoid the BugBlatter Beast is to throw a towel over your head."

"I regret that I have but one life to give for my country...*Head Shot!*...ummm, better make that two..."

"So what if you see dead people? I see dead people, too! How about you give me half of $300 million and we'll call it even..."

Otter

Feb 8, 2000
www.splatts.com
Welcome to PuF

Please fasten your seatbelt...hold on...and enjoy the ride

bullet2.gif

[PuF]scruff
insanity drool coming to shirt on you soon!

LIMITED EDITION SIGNATURE #1
(collect them all!)

B

BloW__Smoke

Hehe, so now you'r joining the good guy's ;) welcome forum traitor ;) and arent we all newbies :) every game i play is the first game of that moment, so i'm an newbie as soon as the game start, and when i win a'm the veteran who beats all the newbies ;) ok i'm sick in my head

bullet2.gif

I Evolve with every frag more to the ultimate Genetic Llama Killer

The 45e volenteer squadron is ready for action

Send articles/rants/editorials to The Soundoff, home of the world-famous Llama Farm!

maxrevs

May 4, 2000
Mallow,Co.Cork,Ireland
Visit site
One in , never out, hehe and remember , there are no stupid questions, only stupid people ;)

bullet2.gif

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no Evil , for The meanest motherf**kers in the valley,Are on my team...

H

Hertston

Welcome to the biggest bunch of losers on the net. I hang out here a lot !
smile006.gif

bullet2.gif

I'm NOT paranoid ! All you guys really ARE out to get me !!....

[GTF]DCMaster21

May 9, 2000
Visit site
thanks for the welcome guys! Hey Ritual! Actually, you're half right! I came here because the GT Forum was down all afternoon!

bullet2.gif

Prepare to be crushed by the Master...

Butress

The Bearer of Humpage
Jan 13, 2000
Visit site
I am Jack's open arms.

:) welcome :)

bullet2.gif

I want your blood....
And I want your soul....
And I want them both right now!

el Gato

Has-Been
Jan 19, 2000
outside Raleigh NC
Welcome, DCMaster. Have a taco... and a cold cervacas if you are so implied...

bullet2.gif

Blah, blah, blah...

[This message has been edited by el Gato (edited 05-09-2000).]