PDA

View Full Version : Conquest and the Skaarj Empire

Persefone
12th Jul 2005, 06:51 AM
How can be a game about large battles in Unreal universe without the Skaarj Empire?
By the way, where are Skaarj vehicles?

gregori
14th Jul 2005, 07:57 AM
i there's a skaarj empire, wonder if there's a skaarj emperor?

Vault
14th Jul 2005, 08:12 AM
or emperess

gregori
14th Jul 2005, 08:21 AM
That would be a skaarj Queen i suppose, but a skaarj emperor done like the warlord or something would make a good boss for UT2007, instead of Xan

The_Head
14th Jul 2005, 09:24 AM
Play Operation Na Pali for UT99
It has a nice bio on the Skaarj.
Along the lines of highly inteliengent blah blah creatures then come from hives. The male leader Skaarj is a warlord although it is beleieve that the skaarj queen is the boss.....

Olga
14th Jul 2005, 10:25 AM
14-0-0 :tup:

Vault
14th Jul 2005, 03:08 PM
14-0-1 now..... stupid person who desont care

Majik
14th Jul 2005, 03:28 PM
That was me. TBH I think this a pointless poll since it's already been said that the Skaarj won't be in the new UT and therefore I won't spend my time speculating about it...

-AEnubis-
14th Jul 2005, 03:55 PM
Bah, forget them for now... there will be other Unreal games for them to return too. Soon we may even have a SC/AvP type 3 race thing kickin' with Skaarj/Necris/Humans if all goes well. They'll be making RTS's on their new multi-capable engine, as well as the FPS's to coincide. Unreal Tournament, UnrealCraft, and Unreal Race Wars...

It'll be a marketing frenzy.

Mętlöaff
14th Jul 2005, 06:23 PM
I just hope that when Cliffy stops buggering about with his new playtoy (READ: Gears of War) he'll get right on Unreal 3.

Gumby
14th Jul 2005, 09:46 PM
Lets hint towards Skarj/Humans instead of Red/Blue when they make U3XMP ;)

JaFO
15th Jul 2005, 08:03 AM
Of course there's no skaarj left to fight in the tournament.
The humans destroyed their mothership during UT2k4 ... ;)

Majik
15th Jul 2005, 08:11 AM
No, that was a re-creation of an event that happened years before the tournament.

O.S.T
17th Jul 2005, 12:45 PM
necris = goths
skaarj = scalies

I can't decide, which one to frag, really :o

CyMek
17th Jul 2005, 02:46 PM
Of course there's no skaarj left to fight in the tournament.
The humans destroyed their mothership during UT2k4 ... ;)

Yah, but there is more than one mothership evidently. :)

Unreality
18th Jul 2005, 02:39 AM
and as long as the queen keeps making skaarj there will be tons of em :P

gregori
18th Jul 2005, 10:26 AM
obiously there's more than one queen skaarj!

XaN
20th Jul 2005, 01:38 AM
it would be cool if they done unreal all over again with the unreal 3 engine:)

Persefone
21st Jul 2005, 08:08 PM
obiously there's more than one queen skaarj!
The thread about Skaarj warfare is getting the thread about Skaarj orgies!:eek:

gregori
22nd Jul 2005, 09:26 AM
harharharharhar!

UnrealPschyo
27th Jul 2005, 11:27 AM
Unreal is incomplete without a whole slew of Skaarj! BRING THEM BACK!!!

NeoNite
27th Jul 2005, 01:12 PM
Skaarj are the essence of unreal. They're more important than those babbling four armed motards, aka nali...

It's a shame! A DISGRACE! Pure horror. Leaving out the kewlest race of all tiem. Teh scare! =-( Why epic? WHY?

dang!

=)

truegamer
27th Jul 2005, 11:05 PM
But if they bring Skaarj into UT2007, that'll screw up the plot for a machinima project I'm doing!!!

(shhhhhh you didn't hear that)

They're more important than those babbling four armed motards, aka nali...

Have you even played the first Unreal? A lot of what happened in the game would've never happened if it weren't for Nali!

Like...the eight-ball cannon! YOu wouldn't have gotten it from that cool shrine that the Nali built! HOW ABOUT THAT?!?!

NeoNite
28th Jul 2005, 05:25 AM
Have you even played the first Unreal? A lot of what happened in the game would've never happened if it weren't for Nali!

Hmm.. not that much.. a couple of hundred times, maybe more. I know the game inside out, unfortunately, but not that much nope.
Used to have 4 installs, but now it's down to 1.

Like...the eight-ball cannon! YOu wouldn't have gotten it from that cool shrine that the Nali built! HOW ABOUT THAT?!?!

They still suck =p

Swerto
29th Jul 2005, 12:09 PM
:instagib:
in a very small corner in my brain that is what I want to do the person who took out the skaarj

in another i just want to smack them
the Skaarj (why is there a j if it's silent?) make unreal and taking them out and putting in the krall is stupid!

Oh yeah the nali are awsome don't dis them and their cows... moo
but the skaarj are better!

NeoNite
29th Jul 2005, 03:54 PM
I've liked the nali for quite a while. Years!
But the mumbling, the habouji, the fact that they like to run in front of your gun (out of the blue) when you're firing, the fact that they're scared for no reason sometimes, and they're also very annoying, useless most of the times.. makes me dislike them.

They can open the door for me, to reveal a secret. If they block my path for a milisecond, they're death.

Guess I've grown to hate them -_- during all those co-op sessions.