UT File Must-Haves

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

iomeag

Jan 2, 2000
Visit site
Ok, I bought UT in december. I played it for about a month nonstop. Unfourtuantely, my computer just couldn't keep up with it. I ran it at 640x480, with several things towned down, but I still couldn't get my desired frame rate.
I decided to put UT on hold, until I got my new computer. Don't get me wrong, UT is a BADASS game, but I just didn't want to grow tired of it (But I don't see how I could when I really could marvle at the graphics on a good computer. I also knew that in a few months the UT community would be very alive.

Well, my new computer should becoming in soon. It's a badass:p. It's from Dell, a customized Dimension.
Quick Stats:
P3 700mhz
128mb SDRAM
32meg geForce 256
12x DVD
SB Live! Value Digital
Altec Lansing THX Certifed Dolby Digital Speakers-(4 speakers and a woofer=120 watts
A 19 inch Sony Tritron FD
Dell Quietkey
And I'm going to buy an MS Explorer as soon as I can fork up the cash.

As for the cherry on top, I've made an appointement with South Western Bell to come install my DSL line .

Ok, enough bragging and now to the point.

I need to know all the nessacary files I missed.

I'm going to head to CliffyB's THIS MAP OWNS page to pick up what I missed.

Any other Common maps/skins/mutators/Mods I need to get? I have the Bonus Pack, I made sure of that.

I really want the ones common on many servers, but I do enjoy Practice mode so any other good ones would fine.

I Have quite a few, but that was back in January where 2 or 3 was a lot.

I'd appreciate any help in advance,
-iomeag

Zaccix

Truth, by Banksy
Nov 10, 1999
London, UK
We've got a Map Mix at www.planetunreal.com/capture/tcmapmixes.htm which has got some good maps in it.

Apart from that, Tally Ho seems to be getting round a bit now. CTF/e is also another good mod as is Carry The Flag.

For maps, the Inoxx map pack is definitely worth downloading.

bullet2.gif

"Never did I have to get high to get by" - Jamiroquai - Space Cowboy.