Mech Thing

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Slaughter

exsomnis
Feb 16, 2004
Germany
slaughter.jimdo.com
Another Robot who probably won´t make it into UT2k4:lol:

mecha4545.jpg

mecha2333.jpg

Last edited:

Rolling Eye

Nov 20, 2004
Dude, I hope it makes it there! I agree with Klasman, you should bump it into a vehicle. Could attach a few chain guns or rocket launchers to it, make it sorta like an Armored Core. It can be like the hell-bender and have a person to drive it and two for the weapons.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Modeling is more easy than everything else in making a vehicle. I have no patience with scipting and coding. It eat my brain. But i wish i could create my own vehicles! Hell they would rock..

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
Kantham said:
Modeling is more easy than everything else in making a vehicle. I have no patience with scipting and coding. It eat my brain. But i wish i could create my own vehicles! Hell they would rock..

[OffTopic]You should check out Radiosity's vehicle WIPs @ www.radiant-studios.net AWESOME is not the word![/OffTopic]

[Back To Topic] :D

Vailias

Aug 9, 2004
Elsewhere
www.starsiege2845.com
BTW if you want this in UT, and you finish it, I'm sure I can script it to work like a mecha. I did it from scratch for Tribes Vengeance I can do it in much shorter time with the S-Vehicle support in UT2k4

Vailias

Aug 9, 2004
Elsewhere
www.starsiege2845.com
Well what do you want him to do? At the least he can move around and look like hes walking, and have torso rotation and fire weapons. Now its been a while since I've looked at the vehicle code for UT2004 but I'm pretty sure I could make it do just about anything.

-Tj-

Nov 30, 2004
I'm not much of a mecha-in-UT fan, but I must say that looks smashingly cool. :)

Spinetheft

Livid Lothario
Jul 30, 2005
Dude that'd be a freakin awesome vehicle. Something that'd make ya think oh holy ****!*run*

When/if it's done, I hope it is MASSIVE!