CTF-Atropos Released

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
If you've been around the Unreal series mapping scene for a while, you'll recognize this level designer and co-founder of Mapraider. Chrysaor has released his UT map CTF-Atropos. His site is down at the moment, but you can pick up the map directly and also the texture package if you're into making maps of your own.

FluXs

old skool
Feb 12, 2002
United Kingdom
Ah those where the days... Summers lasted all year long and no one TK'ed in servers or died when AFK... BSP for ever!

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
Freakin_Bastard said:
Co-founder of Mapraider, eh? Don't tell that to StoneViper or JTRipper who have the second and third user accounts there ;)

co-

1 : with : together : joint : jointly <coexist> <coheir>
2 : in or to the same degree <coextensive>
3 a : one that is associated in an action with another : fellow : partner <coauthor> <coworker>

Chrysaor

Lord of the Pants
Nov 3, 2001
Hiding in your Attic
Yeah, I didn't quite know how to take that "cofounder" business. While true, it's not a title I've had before. Just supporting the community. :)

Desp, from you that's a nice compliment.

FreakinMeany

Booga booga boo!
Nov 20, 2001
Humid as hell, FL
www.mapraider.com
Chrysaor said:
Yeah, I didn't quite know how to take that "cofounder" business. While true, it's not a title I've had before. Just supporting the community. :)
Glad to see the new mappage, Chrysaor!

I think your actual titles were: "beta test victims" since I hounded you all with so many questions and bug testing back then! :lol:

And shame on Desp for not having UT installed! :eek: :D

Chrysaor

Lord of the Pants
Nov 3, 2001
Hiding in your Attic
Well, I think Desp makes a good point.

The textures and the level are solid. 9/10 territory.

But the technology is old, and I need to get to work on new engine stuff if I really want to make some noise.