NB server not working for me

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

togmkn

tog-em-kay-en
Jun 9, 2004
Salt Lake City, UT
I get a General Protection Fault error (it closes XMP and shows the dialog box) when I try to join the NoBull NoHax server. Does anyone know how to fix this? It's been doing it for a while, actually. My router's in, but I think it does it when I'm straight into the internet line, too. It's been doing it for a while now.

KillaALF

Mar 9, 2004
Might also have been because of a map you don't have (different version?). I've had this happen before, could play on a server without problems, new map would load and I'd get a GPF.

{NoBull}Jem

COD2 Baby!
Jan 17, 2004
www.nobullclan.org
We have the Alienpod V2, the CBP FINAL, the CXP FINAL and the GFP maps. If you have different versions of the same maps, you'll get that error. Same goes with the versions of textures and static meshes that correlate to some of those map packs.

You could try deleting all but stock maps from your maps folders, but the textures and meshes I mentioned could still give you the same error. I'm afraid at this point, a clean install of xmp might be the easiest route for you to take.

Status
Not open for further replies.