The Professional Dopefish Dictionary: UT Edition

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

The Dopefish

Eat your veggies!
Apr 17, 2000
Springfield, MA, USA
I'm feeling a bit giddy and drunk today, so I'd like to know: what UT terms would you like me to define? I'll give you an example.

llama (lah-mah) n., lame. Shorthand for lamer, a derogetory nickname given to a player that:

<UL TYPE=SQUARE>
<LI>spawn snipes, i.e., uses the sniper rifle to kill respawing players
<LI>uses the impact hammer to kill teleporting players
<LI>suicides continuously to decrease his/her team's score
<LI>kills lower ranked players ruthlessly in order to raise their own ranking as well as decrease their victims'
<LI>wears a green skin in CTF maps in order to run espionage missions
<LI>and creates unfair servers in which players can not kill certain players.
</UL>

------------------
The66thDopefish
a.k.a. The Dopefish
QuickICQ: 70291071

"What's the most dumbest creature in the universe? Why, of course, the Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal. It's so stupid that it thinks if you can't see it, it can't see you. One way to avoid the BugBlatter Beast is to throw a towel over your head."

"I regret that I have but one life to give for my country...*Head Shot!*...ummm, better make that two..."

"So what if you see dead people? I see dead people, too! How about you give me half of $300 million and we'll call it even..."