OT: Bandwidth limit software?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kukuman

HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT
Mar 27, 2000
Bothell, WA
I AM PISSED OFF.

My brothers and my parents(who just had me to command me around and use me to get their way) use the Internet proxy connection that *I* set up for them way too much. It's not a problem when I'm browsing the web, but it's a HUGE problem while playing UT. They will NOT get off no matter how much threatening I do...

Anyway, is there any way I can limit their bandwidth? I'm thinking just a small program. I have no Windows programming skills...please help before I burst(my blood pressure is already high...)

------------------
Kukuman|PuF

"Where si my magic hatt??! I AM VARY DIPSSLEASD SIR!!! PH34R M3!!!"

Which is approximate this website, and who are you from the types?

It is website for blood 2 clan, RENAGADE!!!1 is we the amazing experts at the fight with blood 2 on-line and can a blow of foot give to much donkey.

B

BloW__Smoke

Try winroute pro, i use it too, not for limits, but it has the option to give amounts of bandwith to independent userid's.
Also i routes all you lan traffic, clients can even play online games independent with out proxy setup

bullet2.gif

I Evolve with every frag more to the ultimate Genetic Llama Killer

The 45e volenteer squadron is ready for action

Send articles/rants/editorials to The Soundoff, home of the world-famous Llama Farm!