DP101GUN weapon mutator!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Jun 28, 2005
Jamaica, mon! Hahaha!
If someone could make this UT99 weapon for me, that would be great. :D
The info is in the .txt document and image (below...) :)

Attachments

• DP101gun.jpg
    DP101gun.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 74
  • DP101GUN.txt
    1.8 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:

Neuroflare

Brewer - Patriot
Jun 21, 2001
I dunno
wod.beyondunreal.com
This gun is WAY too over powered I suggest you ask for lower damage, less zoom, slower fire rate. i realize that its supposed to be like shooting jesus at people, but thats not much fun after a couple minutes

Last edited:
Jun 28, 2005
Jamaica, mon! Hahaha!
Neuroflare said:
This gun is WAY too over powered I suggest you ask for lower damage, less zoom, slower fire rate. i realize that its supposed to be like shooting jesus at people, but thats not much fun after a couple minutes

Ok fine, I'll change the damage to only 6 instead of 66. Better?
I'll also change fire speed from "SUPER FAST" to just "SEMI FAST"...
If posible, creater may make the user ghostly or see-through like in CTF-BT game for a little more fun and protection. (I sound like a condom comercial...)
:lol:

Last edited:

Neuroflare

Brewer - Patriot
Jun 21, 2001
I dunno
wod.beyondunreal.com
Y'know... U Script is pretty easy... with what you have in that text file, alls thats really left to do is write down a few lines of code. It's very satisfying to make your own guns...