PDA

View Full Version : Fan Mail Article 6/29/05

Denny
30th Jun 2005, 01:18 AM
Uh oh! lol I didn't expect that to be front page but i guess it did. Well....i'm in trouble that's for sure. :D

I still stand by what i stated in the e-mail though, i don't want the author of that map to think i'm attacking him personally or anything i just think that map should be kept sealed away from the public i'm not saying your a bad mapper or anything like that, now granted some of my wording was a bit harsh i admit that.

I also stand by what i said about Nalicity though, been coming here for 4 or 5 years and it is the best UT site to date. Thanks MassChaos for reading that e-mail, i didn't expect you to post it on the front page though, lol. Ah well i guess. :)

Feel free to comment on that e-mail if you like.

Mister_Prophet
30th Jun 2005, 01:27 AM
I thought it was funny:)

RichyB
30th Jun 2005, 08:52 AM
A health hazard:confused:

Reciprocity
30th Jun 2005, 10:09 AM
I do have to agree though, sitting at your computer is a terribly bad position in which to have an epilepsy. It's sort of a reverse of roles. The human crashes as opposed to the compy.

MassChAoS
30th Jun 2005, 02:05 PM
It was funny, thats why it got posted. :)

Kantham
30th Jun 2005, 02:08 PM
It realy worth the front page i am pretty sure.

That will be an advisor to who wants to try that. Hope it's the last crap.

Denny
30th Jun 2005, 02:43 PM
Okay, just checking, thanks for the feedback everyone. :)

Chrysaor
30th Jun 2005, 04:48 PM
I didn't think posting that on the front page was very professional. But I'm kind of uptight.

G.Lecter
30th Jun 2005, 06:52 PM
I think Arcadia's review and the mail in the New's page is enough to make a good advise, but that could turn against us and make that map more attractive for some people (Yes, I felt interested in this map... I still am alive because I haven't got UT99... :p) Perhaps the map would be better removed... but the mapper has right to show his attempt to make a bad map... That's so confusing... :con:

ReD_Fist
30th Jun 2005, 07:02 PM
Someone should start a voting thread to say wether it should of been reviewd or not,he sees it that i am the only one who thinks revieing it was stupid and allways go by his list.
But I give up around here,it's ALLWAYS me thats wrong,and i would vote never reviewing it,and that sniper redeemer map as well,but like i said,i give up,just let whoever whatever,i dont care anymore.

Rob
1st Jul 2005, 08:34 AM
it's ALLWAYS me thats wrong
No, you're wrong there.

:lol:

ArcadiaVincennes
1st Jul 2005, 09:28 AM
Someone should start a voting thread to say wether it should of been reviewd or not,he sees it that i am the only one who thinks revieing it was stupid and allways go by his list.
But I give up around here,it's ALLWAYS me thats wrong,and i would vote never reviewing it,and that sniper redeemer map as well,but like i said,i give up,just let whoever whatever,i dont care anymore.

No - I'm sure you're not alone in feeling that way - but you are the only one who speaks up about it. Which is something that I respect from you and therefore take the time to respond to you. Perhaps I have been too strong in my language or opinions in past posts regarding the subject. I, for one, certainly don't want you to feel like you're the one who's always wrong.

Please don't stop speaking out for what you believe. But there's also a time to balance when to speak, when to keep speaking, and when to stop speaking. And then when to start again.

NeoNite
1st Jul 2005, 02:24 PM
Yeah, you tell them denny :rockon:

Manticore
1st Jul 2005, 09:18 PM
But I give up around here,it's ALLWAYS me thats wrong.
I disagree. Any opinions valid; yours included.

Denny
1st Jul 2005, 09:35 PM
Yeah, you tell them denny :rockon:

lol, thanks Neo. :rockon:

Twrecks
1st Jul 2005, 10:09 PM
Along with the other NaliCity merchandise planned, will be a T-shirt reading : "I survived DM-Headake thanks to Nalicity"