*Nice*

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

LordKhaine

I sing the body electric...
Dec 6, 1999
UK
Visit site
I just found out that NTL are doing cable in my area in August, hopefully I'll be able to get it in my town as well. I think 500Kdown/128Kup will suit me fine.

P

Psychomoggiebagpuss

You complete and utter bastard ;)

A very jealous PMB

P

Psychomoggiebagpuss

You're all bastards! ;)

PMB
Slave to the Evil Machine that is known as BT

LordKhaine

Dec 6, 1999
UK
Visit site
What are you talking about Bagpuss, I'm sure you can get ADSL or cable in your area. Didnt you say before that your exchange is ADSL enabled already?

The_Ruiner

Masterful
Perhaps you may want to answer this in private with us LK. But does this mean you may be returning to CTF and maybe [Ci] also?? You KNOW you are always welcome back.. Either way i'm happy for you and look forward to playing with the "Lord of Lag" again. - R

bullet2.gif

"PuF.. The forum that asks the question- "Is there a commercial Michael Jordon won't do?!?". -R

LordKhaine

Dec 6, 1999
UK
Visit site
Well Ruiner I havent even thought about that yet. As I said I may not even be able to get Cable when it comes out in August, and even if I do, thats a few months away. :(

Zaccix

Truth, by Banksy
Nov 10, 1999
London, UK
Yellow5, Xylene and Rooster? :)

bullet2.gif

"We have the night, the moonlight, and the serenity. Nothing else needed".

The Dopefish

Eat your veggies!
Apr 17, 2000
Springfield, MA, USA
Heh...I've had my cable modem for a good long time now so suck it! :)

bullet2.gif

The66thDopefish
a.k.a. The Dopefish
QuickICQ: 70291071

"What's the most dumbest creature in the universe? Why, of course, the Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal. It's so stupid that it thinks if you can't see it, it can't see you. One way to avoid the BugBlatter Beast is to throw a towel over your head."

Feb 15, 2000
members.dencity.com
Mmm lesse I could get Dual ISDN for 72 a month but I ain't that nuts, Quad ISDN would be 144...I think I'll wait for Cable from my lame over priced 56K ISP...*mutters*

bullet2.gif

"Obire Verus Dracos" -Motto of the 152nd Imperial Dragoons

maxrevs

May 4, 2000
Mallow,Co.Cork,Ireland
Visit site
you are all bastards !!!! lol just kidding , I'm just depressed , cause I live in Ireland , the land of Constant rain ,expensive telephone calls and no cable, It's like a bot called Xan told me "you are inferior!" :(

bullet2.gif

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no Evil , for The meanest motherf**kers in the valley,Are on my team...