Kudos to Rooster's Server

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
C

CrapMonger

Man, that must be the BEST server i've played on in a LONG time.

The ping was one of the best ive had, 230 (not that great, but DSL tomarrow :)), and the best games i've played in a while...

I played on Face and November with RuffRider and Danny1 (a little bit of time on Face).

Whew! GGs and ill be back VERY soon!

btw, if you dont know the ip, look for Rooster's Roost RA/CTF for some of the best games around

------------------
Mod Reviewer for Capture!
Member of CarpeImperium [Ci]

C

CrapMonger

btw, the server's ip is unreal://208.7.42.2

bullet2.gif

Mod Reviewer for Capture!
Member of CarpeImperium [Ci]

F

[F-U]Ruffrider

I play on roosters server all the time now and I've noticed a major improvement in my playing thanx to |C|. They dont kick my A$S all the time now, but still most of the time they do :). I wont be on it if its RA though because I suck pretty bad at 1vs1.

bullet2.gif

AKA [Ci]Ruffrider
"My House!"
In the words of Boom... "Boom!"

OshadowO

Irregular
Feb 10, 2000
CA
true I went there the other day to mess around by myself :) all of a sudden a bunch of people entered, mostly clanners. Good games all of em :) for the first time nobody spawn sniped on face :)
A big thanks Rooster

bullet2.gif

0shadow0
Don't shoot!! I'll die if you do. I'm warning you....ahhhhggg...medic
Suicidal Maniac and damn proud of it!!
http://members.tripod.com/~fazal_k

Mr Z

Dec 3, 1999
Visit site
Hmmm...I guess I'll have to tell the guys to concentrate a little more on you Ruff :)
j/k
And yes, I've had several really good games with alot of you on Rooster's server.

|C|Evil Beaver