UT2007 Article on CVG

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

W0RF

BuF Greeter, News Bagger
Apr 19, 2002
Columbus, OH
Visit site
Computer and Video Games has a new article up regarding the upcoming UT2007. It's labeled as a preview, but has sparse details on the game itself and is focused mainly on the comments of Epic gurus Mark Rein, Steve Polge and Jeff Morris:
"The game's still pretty early. We've only been working on it full-time for three months. We figure it'll be out some time in 2006, so at the moment we're calling it UT2007, but that could change. We might not do numbers."

"Our first aim was to get all the UT2004 stuff up and running in Unreal Engine 3, which we've pretty much done," continues Morris. "Right now, we've got Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, CTF, Onslaught and Survival, which is sort of a 1-on-1 Deathmatch. It's pretty amazing that we've got every game type from UT2004 running in such a short time."

The rest of the article can be found here.

Last edited:

c4raku

this space for rent
Aug 11, 2004
was intersting right up to the part where it said I had to register for yet another site

W0RF

BuF Greeter, News Bagger
Apr 19, 2002
Columbus, OH
Visit site
The article is there. If you want to register, register. If you don't, then don't. It costs nothing, and I don't win anything if you do. My job is only to make its existence known.

Eyegore

=================
Sep 4, 2001
Hanover
c4raku said:
was intersting right up to the part where it said I had to register for yet another site

hear, hear dude - If I have to register for another site just to finish reading an article...

c4raku

this space for rent
Aug 11, 2004
W0RF said:
The article is there. ........... My job is only to make its existence known.
and a damn fine job you're doing. just think its nice to know up front if the site requires any registration.

W0RF

BuF Greeter, News Bagger
Apr 19, 2002
Columbus, OH
Visit site
Bot_40 said:
Doesn't seem to be new, I read this a while back
It seemed kind of sparse considering what we currently know about the game. But it was front-page, dated June 13, so up it went.

Last edited:

Eyegore

=================
Sep 4, 2001
Hanover
Actually, no. Contrary to popular belief, I don't spend a lot of time on the net.

However, the site looks pretty dam interesing.

JaFO

bugs are features too ...
Nov 5, 2000
So PC Gamer = Pc Zone nowadays as well ?
The article is a word for word copy of the pc-gamer/1up version of a few weeks ago ...