BuF tourney Match Goats Vs. Candy Coated 6/12 5PM ET

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

The Warden

this is usually where youll find me
Jan 24, 2003
Visit site
T2A, both groups are trying. it's damn hard trying to get 4-5 people in one place at any given time.

CC had people problems, as I have.

Dirdmister

Apr 12, 2004
Birmingham, England
dirdmister.bravehost.com
2-0 to CC. gg's to both
Was a little trouble through the 2nd map with someone leaving...i ran out of m text limit so i joined the team to see if it would give me the ability to text again. Then someone joined the spectators so i couldnt spectate again.
Good game everyone
POTM: m&ms

The Warden

Jan 24, 2003
Visit site
gol.jpg

goose.jpg

The Warden

Jan 24, 2003
Visit site
A thx to all my team mates, all of CC, and a SPECIAL shout out to Raffi. Thank you for being around to pause the server while we worked the details out! :2thumb:

zynthetic

robot!
Aug 12, 2001
zynthetic.com

Had issues of my own on Goose. I build up momentum like a concrete slab on the ocean floor, sever pauses kept taking it away :p
afaik we forfeited

m&ms

Melts in your mouth, not in your hand.
Jul 13, 2003
in a bag....duh
Visit site
lol, zyn got a perfect shot of the split second before jammer there died. raffi paused the server right as I had a damaged amp rocket aimed right at his feet, so I just held in fire until he unpaused it, lol.

LooseCannon

... but it's not pink ... ooh yes it is!
Oct 27, 2004
Hampshire, UK
... and m&ms didn't know any of the maps ... he said ... ;)

WP!

That second game was on pause for longer than actually played.