wooo scrim!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

«MM»Striker

Oct 11, 2004
hay all - wanna schedule a scrim for the 24th june! (thursday)
and then we could scrim every thursday.. oooo nice.

not next week! - next next week! 24th! sound good good?

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
How about we Scrim on June 23rd (Thursday)... Then we can Scrim every Thursday after that. Drop into our TS whenever «MM» feels the need for some fragging, doesn't have to be a Thursday are a scheduled scrim..
:) :)

«MM»Striker

Oct 11, 2004
i cant do it anyday :( - coz i get UT back on 22nd june!
cant wait..havent played UT for 11 weeks - stupid exams!

yeah i'll come in TS on any day when ever u guys or us guys got people after 22nd june yay :D

Also - like the idea of mixing teams? since its all for fun and all...would be nice if we could like mix teams up with BuA and MM people and do stuff like that.

MaverickEIG

Dec 29, 2004
I don't believe in playing on the same team as Brits... it's against my religion.

I kid because I love! I wouldn't be able to play on Thursday anyway, business meeting. GL HF Game on!

«MM»Striker

Oct 11, 2004
woo cool - 23rd june it is then :)

also - yeh like taztg said..not necesarily thursday - anyday of the week should be cool through out the summer.

Dont know about any possible scrims before 23rd june though