Haha, way to go.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Spot what's wrong and win e-fame.

picture78zg5nx.jpg

Zundfolge

Dec 13, 1999
USA
for one thing the black guy holding the white chick could easily pull a headshot with ole Ethan not looking.

I can't tell for sure, but it looks like the aimpoint is NOT on backward :p

I doubt Ethan Hawke is strong enough to hold that rifle like that for more then a few seconds at a time (so its probably airsoft)

Somehow I think I'm missing the real error you posted this thing for though :p

Arethusa

We will not walk in fear.
Jan 15, 2004
Oh no! A very small man with a very small 92fs is going to kill Ethan!

Arethusa

Jan 15, 2004
Yeah, you tell 'em. You should really go off on them for it before it starts happening in lots of movies. Before you know it, everyone'll be doing it.

Zundfolge

Dec 13, 1999
USA
I'm gonna need a hint.

The only other thing is that he has a 1911 in his right hand, but I can't tell if the hammer is back or not (1911 is single action, so no cocked hammer, no BOOM when you pull the trigger) but the photo is just too small for me to be able to tell.

Zundfolge

Dec 13, 1999
USA
Oh, I know what's wrong.

Police departments can have all the Sig 552s they want but us serfs aren't allowed to buy them because the have "no sporting purpose", and this schmuck Ethan got paid a lot of money to pose with one but does what he can to make sure the rest of us out here in "Fly Over Country" can't have one :rolleyes:

Also, people keep hiring Ethan Hawke ... that can't be a good thing. :p

Only other thing it could be is that the magazine doesn't look seated properly (but beebs said it wasn't the mag)

I haven't seen Assault on Precinct 13, so does the "error" have something to do with the story?

Last edited:

Arethusa

Jan 15, 2004
Zundfolge said:
Only other thing it could be is that the magazine doesn't look seated properly (but beebs said it wasn't the mag)
No one talks about Ethan that way and lives! Pistols at dawn, sirrah.