NFS2 Underground Challenge

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
I have a great idea. Lets have some time challenges and post screens. I will start this off, so try to use my format for new challenges.

Quick Race/Circuit/Outer Ring
Track Direction: Forward
Lap KO: Off (Whats That Anyway)
Laps: 4
Traffic Level: Off
Opponents: 3
Difficulty: Hard
Catch Up: On

I have tweeked a few cars and BC knows which one is the fastest with best control. I think BC can beat this time but can any of the rest of you??

Attachments

• 506.jpg
    506.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 65

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Damn, Damn.. I have this 350Z tuned and came so close to the Celica..

Attachments

• 350z508.jpg
    350z508.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 43

«BuA»Lurker_71

Thë Möñkëÿ Kïñg
Dec 15, 2002
Wha?
Don't have the game either... but I will make a couple of sigs using my NWN characters. :D
Can you say; "Bastard Sword of Destruction"?
Not if I shove it down your throat! :eek: ;)

Sky's Dragon

Tha Universal Dragon
Dec 13, 2004
Memphis, Tn
Taz KO means every person that comes in last on each lap is out of the race or comes in last on each race. anyway im workin on gettin the pc version of this so i can c what u guys got.

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Showing some signs of improvement. I think BC could easily break the 5 minute mark, so this will give him something to drive for.

I got a 5:04 then the 5:01... Damn that Celica hauls Arse!!

Attachments

• 50416.jpg
    50416.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 22
  • 50109.jpg
    50109.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 30

Bonecrusher

Make choices, don't look back...
Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
my mom has a monte carlo. its becoming a POS. My car has a smaller engine by 0.9 L and it'll still blow that thing away. I haven't been out by myself, so I can't test to see exactly what its got. The fastest I've gone so far is 90, which didnt feel like anything. Now the cops are out and about in the area, so I can't be bad since I'm still on my permit.

The probe couldnt do the outer ring in less than 5 minutes becuz it can't go steady at 180-190 and go 212 at certain times like the celica does :D

Last edited:

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Bonecrusher said:
I actually just took screens the other day, but I deleted them. My celica did 4 laps of the outer ring in 4:57 :D

Is it in the Recycle Bin? I know I can get under 5 just have to make the turns better..

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Install, beat the game, build level 3 cars. Should take about 2 weeks.. We have a NFS2 thread that we could resurrect for tips.

BC, lets get another Circuit Race challenge. I have one in mind that will be quite interesting. The last race against in the game..

Shattered_Steel

Birthed of Destruction
Mar 9, 2002
Kettering, OH
With the amount of games I'm playing right now, it'll take me 2 months to beat the game again. I beat it twice before (medium and hard), wasn't that enough?

I haven't even got any Coal Harbor re-opened yet. :rolleyes: