PDA

View Full Version : pdX is recruiting for 2k4. D:

JohnDoe641
31st May 2005, 07:51 PM
Well we've been inactive long enough and I really want to start getting into ladder play again with pdX so we're basically starting over with a fresh team since the majority of the origional 2k4 team went to other games or have went elsewhere in life.

Pineconeboy, whenever he gets back will still play 2k4 I'm sure of that, and we all love Pineconeboy. But enough about him. :D

pdX was started in Portland but quickly expended out of the region, and now there's members, like me, that are on all the different coasts. I'm on the east coast as are several other members and we've got a few Canadian members as well. :)

For 2k4 we're going to probably go back to tdm and we will be in the twl tdm league as well as one other that I don't remember. We've also got a private server that pings really well to the majority of the coastal players and it's perfect for mid state players. There is one thing that you must know, we play the game for fun and even though we are quite competative, if it isn't fun, we won't play. So as long as you're looking for a clan that isn't 24/7 serious, then pdX is a good start. :D

Our website:
http://www.pdxclan.com/

Our irc channel:
#pdX on etg

pdX Central Server:
Pm me on here or irc for info.

TS:
New ip for a new 32 player server coming soon.

There was a join application on the pdX site, but I can't seem to find it right now, so anyone who is interested, please contact me on here or on irc and we'll work it out. :D

Thanks all. :cooooooooooooollllllllz:

-JD

Renegade Retard
31st May 2005, 08:39 PM
pdX receives the "Retard Stamp of Approval." :tup:

Skold
31st May 2005, 08:54 PM
gl, JD! Although i think 2007 will be out before Pine gets back.

31st May 2005, 09:11 PM
I'd try out, but I can't use TS and I can't really compete because I'm on a powerbook D:

I like to have fun though =:]

coordinated TDM rules

JohnDoe641
31st May 2005, 09:36 PM
gl, JD! Although i think 2007 will be out before Pine gets back.
Actually I kinda just said that because whenhe gets back he'll be so rusty that I'll finally be able to beat him in 1v1. :D

And Bri, having a powerbook shouldn't stop you from playing in a clan. It's the commradary that's important, not the skill. And besides, constant practice would help out. :)

hyrulian
31st May 2005, 10:15 PM
pdX receives the "Retard Stamp of Approval." :tup:
I'm giving pdX my seal of approval too.

Unfortunately I won't be able to take on JD's offer, because (1) I suck too much, and (2) I'm already on another team. :p

http://www-rohan.sdsu.edu/~npena/hyru_seal.gif

Tenkken
31st May 2005, 11:33 PM
JD, why is does your topic have an unhappy face?

GL with the recruiting, take hyru anyway because *coughcoughfactorVIIIareabunchofonscheaterswhoturnedsuperweaponsoninthemiddleofourmatchandIwasnicene oughtonotcomplainbutwestilllostbecausetheydidn'thaveanopenspecspotsothatIcouldputmysubinandhenevergo tinandhewasgoodD:coughcough*

9th Jun 2005, 02:52 AM
I think I'm going to wait till I get a PC before I attempt to play competitively. I'd definitely want to try out, if I thought I could contribute anything. TDM/DM is the only thing I play outside of FragBU, maybe some TAM or ig ctf on rare occasions. *semi bump*

BooGiTyBoY
9th Jun 2005, 03:56 AM
TRAITOR!!!!

LOL, just kidding.
J2 is a fun group and not competetive so there's no reason why you wouln't be able to join in there Bri.
I played my first UT clan on a crap-ass 500mhz with an voodoo16. Oh... also on a 56krapper.
The fun I had playing heavily outweighed the lack of good compy.

JohnDoe641
9th Jun 2005, 04:29 PM
I think I'm going to wait till I get a PC before I attempt to play competitively. I'd definitely want to try out, if I thought I could contribute anything. TDM/DM is the only thing I play outside of FragBU, maybe some TAM or ig ctf on rare occasions. *semi bump*
What's there not to contribute? You've got a great attitude and that's 90% of what counts. How you do in game isn't as important as your outlook. :D

Nunchuk_Skillz
9th Jun 2005, 07:24 PM
Or if you're a chick, "how you look". :D :p

JohnDoe641
14th Jun 2005, 02:21 PM
We just got vwar back up and running so people can apply from this link:

http://www.pdxclan.com/vwar/joinus.php

:D

T2A`
14th Jun 2005, 03:21 PM
I did it. :crazydance:

JohnDoe641
14th Jun 2005, 04:27 PM
Indeed.

Taleweaver
14th Jun 2005, 05:38 PM
TS:
New ip for a new 32 player server coming soon.
You're gonna host a 32 player TDM server? :confused:

Anyway...good luck finding new recruits. :)

JohnDoe641
14th Jun 2005, 08:40 PM
TS = Team Speak and it's now 64 not 32. :c

Nereid
19th Jun 2005, 02:35 AM
Wait, you can even get 64 players in a server now? o_O

Oooohhh, Teamspeak.