Displaying text ingame based off of a zone trigger

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Saumanahaii

a man with no life except comps
Jun 22, 2004
Virginia
www.cultlivewire.com
Alright. I have been using the message feature of the zone trigger, but that isn't cutting it. I am making a museum walk through about the 1950s, for my history class. It is due wednesday, and I can't seem to get the stupid teext to display. I was hoping to use it in conjunction with matinee, but I can't get that working, and so I just have a map of korea with markers on it, and the user is supposed to walk up to them, and it display a page of text. Not working. The message feature only stays open for a few seconds, not near enough time to read, and its hard to see anyways. HELP!!!!! Anyone know a script that will worrk for me? I can't code, so.........