PDA

View Full Version : The Girls

Vault
30th May 2005, 12:14 PM
well since the UE3 is soo good, do you guys think the girls might be :shifty eyes: sexy? if Epic made them have good skins, and the realism in the engine.....

Bloodwolf806
30th May 2005, 12:20 PM
lol I could imagine Lauren running in a field:*Bounce, Bounce, Bounce*

That's advanced physics for ya!

Vault
30th May 2005, 12:21 PM
yep yep

btw, almost all the threads i make will be stupid like this

The_Head
30th May 2005, 12:22 PM
That will bring in the new players! boobs!

I just hope to see a higher general quality of all skins. Some of the UT2004 ones were crap..... And lets not start on the team colours

Vault
30th May 2005, 12:25 PM
good face expressions are a must, sure you probably wont be looking at the enemies face, but i'd like face expression as good as or better than Half-Life 2's

EL BOURIKO
30th May 2005, 12:45 PM

some head hunters would surely see their % drop then... hehehehehe

Lauren
30th May 2005, 12:46 PM

damn!!! necris lauren whoooo :P with her leather suite whoeii saxyyyy :rolleyes:

KirinRiotCrash
30th May 2005, 01:04 PM
Well ... if the game is all about physics then why not? I think players have been asking for "Karma Boobs" in UT2003/4 since the beginning. Maybe we'll eventually see them in UT2007.

Majik
30th May 2005, 01:32 PM
damn!!! necris lauren whoooo :P with her leather suite whoeii saxyyyy :rolleyes:

Did it ever occur to you that you might be a necrophiliac? :p

Vault
30th May 2005, 01:38 PM
lauren..... what about selket?

bouncy robots :D

The_Head
30th May 2005, 01:42 PM
Whatever turns you on dude

Vault
30th May 2005, 01:49 PM
it was a joke........ :(

NeoNite
30th May 2005, 01:52 PM

Which was already possible in UT. I take it you've never downloaded the Abbey model... (http://skincity.beyondunreal.com/?section=models&action=show_infos&id=31)

Vault
30th May 2005, 01:54 PM
ewww :y5:

NeoNite
30th May 2005, 01:56 PM
It's a five year old player model :o But it was probably pretty advanced, back then.

Vault
30th May 2005, 01:59 PM
five year-old models, what is the world coming too

The_Head
30th May 2005, 02:01 PM
Am guessing thats another joke :p

The abbey model was well remembered for the animation iirc lol

NeoNite
30th May 2005, 02:05 PM
Well, aside from the bouncy boobies she also waved a hand "through" her hair.
The pelvic thrust animation wasn't bad either. Reminded me, slightly, of the Quake2 flipoff for some reason :D

Hunter
30th May 2005, 02:19 PM

I just hope to see a higher general quality of all skins. Some of the UT2004 ones were crap..... And lets not start on the team colours

High Poly Boobs = More Players because sex sells.

Black_Seeds
30th May 2005, 03:54 PM
There are Karma boobs for UT :P

http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=400021
(For Ophelia and various skins only)

Dark Pulse
30th May 2005, 11:37 PM
Has it ever occured to the Selket and Necris Lauren Fanboys that neither of them might be in the Tournamnet brance, since UT and UC are considered seperate? :)

Of course, I could be wrong. We'll have to wait and see I guess.

Bang Yr Head
31st May 2005, 12:03 AM
sometimes I really wonder why we havent been featured on SA's weekend web already....

Lauren
31st May 2005, 10:40 AM
hehe mkay maybe she's deadth but when you reskin her with a brown tint shes coool :P but now shes cool to :lol:

W0RF
31st May 2005, 10:52 AM
omg gb2godofwar ;)

gades
31st May 2005, 10:59 PM
I don't really care how the skins look, I just want almost all of them to be visible without forcemodeling.

I'd love to see a dude with spiky hair though.
:cool:

Olga
31st May 2005, 11:08 PM
There must also be sexy guys in the game if there are sexy girls, it's the balance! For example just put Itchthys in or some other Raw Steel d00d.

Vault
31st May 2005, 11:25 PM
sexy guys....... ewwwww :y5

nooooooooooooooo :instagib:

are you :fluffle: ?

or was that a joke, god i hope it was a joke

Olga
31st May 2005, 11:27 PM
...what?

Vault
31st May 2005, 11:29 PM
sigh, dont you understand?

oh wait... are you a girl? if you are ignore my earlier post

Black_Seeds
31st May 2005, 11:36 PM
sigh, dont you understand?

oh wait... are you a girl? if you are ignore my earlier post

Dodged a bullet there :rolleyes: ;)

Vault
31st May 2005, 11:39 PM
yeah, im Matrix fool :trans:

B
1st Jun 2005, 03:15 AM
good face expressions are a must, sure you probably wont be looking at the enemies face, but i'd like face expression as good as or better than Half-Life 2's

If you won't be looking at them, why the hell should they be as good or better as HL2? I don't see how it would add anything to the game. It's not like there is 2 hours of ingame dialogue. So please don't let them put time in a useless gimick feature, I'd rather have them spending that time on improving the maps or gameplay.

Vault
1st Jun 2005, 10:06 AM
its the little details that really top off a great game

Mętlöaff
1st Jun 2005, 10:44 AM
From what I've seen of the concept art I like the way they're approaching the female models. They seem both battle ready and 'aesthetically pleasing' at the same time, which is a hard thing to do, most games do one or the other (and unfortunately you can guess which one they tend to lean towards :P).

Vault
1st Jun 2005, 10:51 AM
yeah, i like the direction too... and i think the female voices should be overhauled

Kabs-BUB
20th Oct 2005, 02:50 AM
yeah...

hal
20th Oct 2005, 03:05 AM
yeah...

Wow... that was an incredibly thoughtful post that really added a lot to this thread. Thanks, man.

K.N.I.F.E
6th Nov 2005, 08:30 AM
I posted the same thing on some neoseeker furum and everyone called me a
H0000000000RNY PEEEEEEEERV!

Rambowjo
6th Nov 2005, 12:49 PM
Ooo' lalala woobliiiessss

[-Radium-]
6th Nov 2005, 03:28 PM
Quite frankly, I don't care what they do to up the eye candy. As long as it doesnt get in the way of the gameplay, its all good for me.
This is probably what many considered to be the main problem with UT2003 in that Epic went over the top with the graphics and then the game play suffered as a result.
As far as I am concerned, bump up the graphics power to get the sells, but keep it both playable (spec-wise) and fun too keep the gaming going.
Eye Candy only gives the Wow!-factor the first time you see it, the thrill of the game is what keeps people interested.

Sijik
10th Nov 2005, 06:46 AM
I actually liked the original UT voice best. "I'm sorry, did I blow your head apart?" Best Taunt, ever... At least I think so...
Little details like facial expressions woudl be nice, but like it's been said, I wouldn't want them spendin inordinate amounts of time on it and wind up skipping important stuff. The last 10% runs the risk of taking 80% of the time... And, other than shock and anger/determination, I can't think of too many expressions that a UT competitor would go through. If it were a war sim, and your squad-mates all knew each other and had emotional connections to each other and what-not, then I could see a warrant for facial expressions, but usually UT gladiators are just tossed in the arena together and even if your buddy dies, he's not actually dead, so no real emotional issues come up.

The little bit of concept art I've seen looks like the right direction, sporty and cool-looking, without being too overly focused on ,"OMG girls have boobies!!"

Neophoenix
11th Nov 2005, 10:57 AM
Well the fact that they are already working on the U4 engine and UT2007 isn't even finnished, I'm confident they have probably been workin on UT2007 since either 2k3 or 2k4 came out. That said, the models are probably already compleate, and have been for some time.

Rambowjo
11th Nov 2005, 04:30 PM
What about that picture of Selket? Could someone repost it?

Starry Might
11th Nov 2005, 07:07 PM
What about that picture of Selket? Could someone repost it?
I'll happily look for it for you if you tell me which one it is. :)

Anyways, I've always liked the female characters in the "Unreal" universe. :D

I wish Epic would show off more of the characters (both male and female) that'll be in "UT 2007". :o

Rambowjo
11th Nov 2005, 08:46 PM
I was thinking of the one of her, rendered with the UE3! Found it me self..http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/9323/selket6eh.gif
http://img350.imageshack.us/img350/2375/selket7wp.gif

NeoNite
12th Nov 2005, 07:00 AM
She can come everywhere her little heart desires too...
But, in such case I'd prefer a real life version of miss selket.

Rambowjo
12th Nov 2005, 09:14 AM
If those boobs do not shake and stuff, when she is running, dodging and jumping, then it's gonna look stupid :P

EDIT: OHH MY ****! Censur good good! "when she ARE running" awwwwww "When she IS running" thank god I feel like a jerk xD

NeoNite
12th Nov 2005, 12:01 PM
If those boobs do not shake and stuff, when she are running, dodging and jumping, then it's gonna look stupid :P

So, she's a schizo as well? Should be quite a show when "she" comes ;-)

Rambowjo
12th Nov 2005, 04:08 PM
Strip show in the intro movie! Yaay xD

Neophoenix
12th Nov 2005, 05:32 PM
She can come everywhere her little heart desires too...
But, in such case I'd prefer a real life version of miss selket.
I don't know, she looks pretty damn close to real. It's both exciting and wierd at the same time how real the game characters are starting to look.

Rambowjo
12th Nov 2005, 06:54 PM
The hair looks like a wig made from robber : /! That's the only thing, which make her look artificial! Also the eyes look a bit unrealistic, but arren't they supposed to?

Neophoenix
12th Nov 2005, 09:05 PM
The hair looks like a wig made from robber : /! That's the only thing, which make her look artificial! Also the eyes look a bit unrealistic, but arren't they supposed to?
Haven't you ever noticed that UT combatants never have messy hair? That's because UT combatants are given special Landri hair gel to keep it from getting soiled in battle. This it what gives it the rubber/plastic look to it.

And the eyes... I mean come on, they are pill poppers, of course their eyes are going to look funny. Hell she was probably on ecstasy when they took that photograph. :p

Rambowjo
12th Nov 2005, 09:11 PM
Haha, that might be the explenation! But I don't think so!

Vault
12th Nov 2005, 10:32 PM
she's blad, she has to have wig

NeoNite
13th Nov 2005, 05:52 AM
I don't know, she looks pretty damn close to real. It's both exciting and wierd at the same time how real the game characters are starting to look.

I'll always prefer the real thing.

Neophoenix
13th Nov 2005, 04:56 PM
I'll always prefer the real thing.
As do I, though the real thing isn't always as willing, lol. :p

Rambowjo
13th Nov 2005, 05:29 PM
Good one!

NeoNite
13th Nov 2005, 06:08 PM
Maybe, but at least you can touch them...and does it feel good or what...

Gl touching a bunch of pixels.

Lauren
13th Nov 2005, 06:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren
damn!!! necris lauren whoooo :P with her leather suite whoeii saxyyyy

Did it ever occur to you that you might be a necrophiliac?

hehe dont mind, when its fitting good etc why not hehe? aaight

I was thinking of the one of her, rendered with the UE3! Found it me self..http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/9323/selket6eh.gif
http://img350.imageshack.us/img350/2375/selket7wp.gif

lawl my post my post :lol:

Neophoenix
13th Nov 2005, 07:58 PM
Maybe, but at least you can touch them...and does it feel good or what...

Gl touching a bunch of pixels.
LOL, got me there, but there is always room for fantasy art even if the real thing does feel better. :p

Rambowjo
14th Nov 2005, 08:59 AM
Virtual Reality! Me wants naw!

Lauren
16th Nov 2005, 11:05 AM
i heard in an interview that lauren comes back of ut2k3-4 but she will be fully armored like normal so no bare legs.

but dunno if the rest be the same to. hmmz

edhe
16th Nov 2005, 11:44 AM
Personally i'd like to see facial animations to lipsynch to comms, and to grimace whilst firing.. it'd add so much to the game, such a little detail.

NeoNite
16th Nov 2005, 11:50 AM
Certainly don't forget an expression of utter distress and pain when your opponent dies...

Maybe the avatar should display that.

Neophoenix
16th Nov 2005, 02:05 PM
Certainly don't forget an expression of utter distress and pain when your opponent dies...

Maybe the avatar should display that.
I never thought about it, but that would be so awesome if the avatars actually moved while talking. Esp with how real the characters look for UT2007.

I don't need the actual model to move in the face though, that would just add more strain to a persons system, I would think.

NeoNite
16th Nov 2005, 05:38 PM
Animated avatars would be great. Just imagine, for example, a disgrunted team member shouting friendly fire...

Or when you cap a flag: Happy, happy face.

Neophoenix
16th Nov 2005, 06:38 PM
I know, it would make you feel as though you were in the game, instead of playing it :D.