New UT2k4 Onlslaught server.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DeadSlash

Nov 11, 2004
We have a new 16 person Onslaught Server Superweapons off.

It's pinging very nicely for East Coast NA players.

69.22.144.154:7777

Enjoy! and Book mark!

Were recruiting for TAM and ONS

Tenkken

Prizemoney
Oct 4, 2004
New York City
No, I actually wanted to complete that. I realized around that time though that my players weren't dedicated enough, so I went solo. When I'm done whoring the few clans I am currently and stealing their strats, I might tryout ;)

DeadSlash

Nov 11, 2004
Nice, bringing in ome recon!

We just entered the TAM ladder as well. If you ever want to joine, you are always welcome. If it turns out your really bad, we wont say anything :D

If I recall, you were good.

I think we can probably skip a formal tryout, stop by the new server sometime, it's really going well.

Tenkken

Prizemoney
Oct 4, 2004
New York City
DeadSlash said:
If I recall, you were good.

Pfft, you flatter me too much lmao. I'll stop by the server or ventrilo sometime. It's cool that you guys are doing tam, I'm taking quite an interest in it.

DeadSlash

Nov 11, 2004
bharsell said:
What mutators is this server running?

For now its plain old ONS with no SW's, we will be adding ut comp and then whatever market demands