Need Help with Map Installation

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

randyannie

Prozac
Oct 13, 2004
Pensacola, FL
I just downloaded and tried to install the map below in my UT2004 Maps folder, and got the error listed below. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks, Prozac

UT2004 Build UT2004_Build_[2005-02-15_17.02]

CPU: AuthenticAMD Unknown processor @ 2002 MHz with 511MB RAM
Video: RADEON 9200 (6546)

Failed to enter C:\UT2004\Maps\DM-MPC-RiseOfTheBlackPearl-V2.ut2: Can't find file for package 'BenTropicalSM01'

History: UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine <- FMallocWindows::Free <- FMallocWindows::Free

hyrulian

Rainbow Brite
May 20, 2001
Chula Vista, CA
hyru.ath.cx
Dark Pulse said:
It's looking for a certain package (I'm Guessing Textures) called BenTropicalSM01.

Find, download, and install it and it should fix itself.
I'm actually guessing Static Mesh, based on the SM at the end. ;)

But either way it's missing something. If you dug it out of the cache, you didn't dig out enough of it, and if you downloaded it somewhere, it's incomplete.

Try finding another place to download the map and see if that works. :)

Raffi_B

Administrator
Oct 27, 2002
USA
BenTropicalSM01 is an ECE package, IIRC. Do you have the ECE bonus pack installed?