My new skin

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

old_man_funk

vanilla
Feb 17, 2004
UK
Hey,
I finished off my 2 UC2 this weeks so I decided to start something new. I haven't done many female skins so I thought I might try one for the popular Ophelia model. Not really sure what direction this is heading yet, but I like orange :eek:

lwip1.jpg

old_man_funk

old_man_funk

vanilla
Feb 17, 2004
UK
Not much has changed with this skin, I'm finally going to use the blinking texture idea I had for the face but I'm stuck on what to do with the metal. I've got plans for a Necris version (I've decided I love making Necris versions of characters now), but until I can figure out what to do with the metal I'm pretty much stuck... I need to go play some games for inspiration :eek:

Expect some form of update later tonight.

old_man_funk