Composer Available

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Daedalus0055

I Must Attack....
May 23, 2005
Hi, I've been looking for some work with the Uengine for some time now. I can replicate any style of music suitable to your MOD or TC, and I'm good at creating a mood to help with the gaming experience, using an almost unlimited supply of software and real instruments (I counted my guitars last night, seems I have 10 of 'em now... :hmm: ) and can replicate orchestras and the like.
If anyone would like a sample of my work I will E-mail a short peice directly to you, as my site is down ATM.

Mail: ridethejoe@hotmail.com

Cheers!

Last edited:

Dark[NSF]

Northwest Secessionalist Forces
Daedalus0055 said:
Hi, I've been looking for some work with the Uengine for some time now. I can replicate any style of music suitable to your MOD or TC, and I'm good at creating a mood to help with the gaming experience, using an almost unlimited supply of software and real instruments (I counted my guitars last night, seems I have 10 of 'em now... :hmm: ) and can replicate orchestras and the like.
If anyone would like a sample of my work I will E-mail a short peice directly to you, as my site is down ATM.

Mail: ridethejoe@hotmail.com

Cheers!

Didn't get a responce, but we are always looking for more talent, click on the Mod in my signature. Our mod is a Deus Ex - ish themed gameplay style