Where can I buy Unreal TourneySoundtrack CD?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
T

Troll

Try doing the same thing that I did to extract my Q3A soundtrack: use WinZip to unzip the *.pak file. You get all the textures, music, wav files, models, maps, etc. Of course it's HUGE...but was cheaper than buying Sonic Mayhem's CD.

Try unzipping the large file that contains the music. See if that works. The soundtrack will most likely be in a series of *.wav files.

--Troll

M

Morgan

Or... you could use a program like ModPlug and listen to the music files directly. You can resample them and put them on CD if you want :)
bullet2.gif

mcbain.gif
[Ci]Morgan|PuF

Feb 15, 2000
members.dencity.com
Actually, you'll have to use UnrealED to do it, just go in, select Music on the right hand menu, import, then select the tracks you want, then click export and choose the directory. You may need a winamp plug-in to play them, and you may not.

bullet2.gif

"Obire Verus Dracos" -Motto of the 152nd Imperial Dragoons

ZoMbiE

Feb 18, 2000
Visit site
If you have a cdr :)

Open up UEd, select music (where it says textures)
click open, select the first file in the music dir
click export, save as (filename).wav (important to write .wav or file will not save!)
remember to click the tab to all files (where it says .wav, failure 2 do this and it will not save!)

UEd saves the files in 8bit, 11khz (me thinks)
its way less than CD quality so you might not want to bother doint this but hey, its up to you.

After that, if you have a CDR, you can use the .wav files to record audio tracks onto the cd :)

bullet2.gif

i'm your §µÞ€®ß暆™!
nsayn.jpg