Amer. FragBU: Friday 5/20 and Saturday 5/21

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Raffi_B

Administrator
Oct 27, 2002
USA
Friday, May 20 and Saturday, May 21

IRC: #FragBU on irc.enterthegame.com
Teamspeak: 166.70.174.195:8768 Password: bubu
Check out the FragBU Page for detailed server stats, match logs, frag records, FragBU information, and more!​
FragBU News:
The punisher and TAM's modified shield gun have both been removed.

Please read the FragBU Rules before joining the server.​
Servers:
BeyondUnreal Vipers-Servers Mothership - Password = fragbu
Jailbreak 2004b ECE, TAM v252, ONS, AS, BR, DM, TDM, CTF, VCTF​
BeyondUnreal Ketnar Mothership - Password = bubu
CTF, TDM, DM​
Map Voting Configuration:
The FragBU servers have the following custom maps. All maps are under redirect for fast in-game downloads.​
BU Vipers-Servers Mothership:
BU Ketnar Mothership:

LooseCannon

... but it's not pink ... ooh yes it is!
Oct 27, 2004
Hampshire, UK
One sided happens... but x28,105 consequtive TAMs?... ;)

GGs.

As a point of interest, the ONS-Primeval at the end had the worst lag I've ever had at FragBu. In fact, lag has never been an issue for me before. Just my lack of skills.

No worries. :)

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
ggs

Did a lot of server hopping, but wound up getting in a good mix.

I will one day learn to stop doing stupid stuff and actually hit something with the lightning gun. :)

BooGiTyBoY

The ImPaCt-DaMpeNeD BooGeRaToR
I got in one or two games finally tonight. I was lanning over Hammers so we didn't have the best connections but it was fun nonetheless. Got o play JB-Grudge for the first time. Always nice to hop into there and get a new map :D
I'll try to start showing my ugly mug round FragBU more often.

zynthetic

robot!
Aug 12, 2001
zynthetic.com
Raffi_B said:
TAM's modified shield gun have both been removed.
to no effect

ggs on ketnar, can't remember anything on viper that wasn't less than satisfying. Either I'm losing patience for the typical matches or I'm just getting tired of playing.

Taleweaver

Wandering spirit
May 11, 2004
Off course
You know you've played too much fragBU when you visit the server both nights without sleeping inbetween :D
GG's, even though I don't remember much from saturday. I was a bit tired...and stoned...and drunk...and paying more attention to the beercan in my left hand than on the game.

(CTF-Arid)
JohnDoe: lol, the reflections on the bird heads are from Face3. :/
Raffi_B: JD i made this map back in the day
Raffi_B: i didn't know how to do custom cubemaps

(Hyru brought a special hat to fragBU)
Funkblast: damn your birthday hat of power

hyru_viii *<:): i swear, some of these players have their brains connected to their computer

AFX=CiDeRáX: there needs to be a bio-sniper

(it's always fun when people ask for the time in a timezone. You're guaranteed to get different answers)
Agent_5: one, two, five! - three sir. Oh three, sorry

(CTF-Ferris)
hyru_viii(1.5M): darn bushes hax didn't work :(

Apparently, my accent is both sexy and reminiscent to communism. Teamspeak is getting more fun with every fragBU :lol:
A large chat conversation about love and losses as well, but it's not up to me to tell the details about that...

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
Bio-sniper would be the most hilarious thing ever. It could fire fully-charged goo shots in a straight line... Wish I knew more of how UScript classes worked together so maybe I could do it... Probably wouldn't be too hard. Just take gravity off the goo shots and have it so the gun's secondary is a zoom like the lightning and the primary acts like the bio secondary. Hmm... I might have to give this a shot.

Tenkken

Prizemoney
Oct 4, 2004
New York City
I imagined the bio-sniper with a lg scope, and it would project small goop shots very quickly. You'd have to add some gravity to the shots though and make the goop fall a little.

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
Well, then it'd just be a zoom pulse rifle with slight gravity on the shots. Making the gun's primary act like the goo secondary you could shoot both small shots rapidly and hurl large globs across a map.