Creating The Latest Blow - Best UT2004-movie ever?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Nosnos

Nali
Jan 6, 2003
Stockholm
www.unrealnorth.com
Creating The Latest Blow
Author:
SE.gif
cristal
Cast:
SE.gif
-Kz.cristal-,
SE.gif
trwl,
SE.gif
-Viruz-luxxiz &
SE.gif
-Viruz-bruttO
Length: 9min 14sec
Size: 246Mb
Featuring: TDM & 1v1 frags
Codec: XviD - 3679 kbps, 30 fps, 16910 frames

Download mirrors:

- badct.de
- swedenbbb
- mole2k.co.uk

Nines

With Rage Alive
Oct 12, 2004
Sweden
The [ANAL] frag movie is the best! It also has great music.

Btw, I think the german mirror is fastest. Even though I'm in Sweden. :hmm:

DaBeatard

Mr.How
Nov 20, 2002
Visit site
Wow. What a great looking video. The frags are what you'd expect coming from experinced players. A good variety of different types of kills. What really impressed me was how good the video looked. This is a very well produced video.

Selerox

COR AD COR LOQVITVR
Nov 12, 1999
TheUKofGBandNI
selerox.deviantart.com
Niec frags, nice editing, nice music (apart from the Matrix track)

This is a pretty good movie, definitly the best one for UT2004 that I've seen, although the [ANAL] movie was very good as well :)

Dirdmister said:
FOE2 has better music but this has better fraggin' and out of scene clips

The Prodigy track in FOE2 is great, but the rest of the soundtrack sucks :tdown:

Nosnos

Nali
Jan 6, 2003
Stockholm
www.unrealnorth.com
The thing with the ANAL movie is that while it's great the frags are not that impressive especially since they are done against players that are pretty mediocre compared to the ones in this movie... I am the exception though ;) I guess that's a thing most don't think about though but for those who do it's extremly important :)

dub

Feb 12, 2002
Downloading off the german server now... giving me decent speed right now - still going to take an hour though. So lemme bustle in on the vid banter :D

One of my favourites to date is still the team ANAL flick. IMO It's just the right lenght too... a lot of these movies make me start to skip forward as they are just plain too long. Loved the music, excellent cutting work and tweeners. Still have'nt watched a movie I enjoyed more overall.

One movie that was really poorly made was escalagon? (some really daft name anyways). Overall quality plain sucked... but it had some really nice frags. But that had two of my alltime favourtie frags. (one of them beeing: a shockball sent under the top platform in compressed, towards the health - he jumps onto the platform and hits the combo)

Accension was decent. It was very nicely put together and in parts, good visual quality and had some very nice frags. Just it was too long and too much of the same. The music just sucked in that one too :)

To me; your average gamer; I dont really care who they frag. IMHO if the player gets a flying head shot against supern00b or l33t-clan-player... pff don't care. Still a lovely flying head shot, no matter of the victim.

I saw one vid recently which had gimix in it and supposidly a whole bunch of other great players... not been that bored with a frag vid in a long time :)
As long as the frags are spectacular, the quality good and the editing decent - I'm happy and don't give two flying ducks what their names are.
(Bonus is always good music... but tastes are that broad that I really never expect anything from that)

edhe said:
Like dird? The Irony, IT BURNS.
:tup: :lol:

Last edited:

dub

Feb 12, 2002
:D
Actually, that's a good point - the sync in Ascension was indeed awesome.

All i can say is... "I'm blue doodadoodeedadoo dah dadoodeedadoo.."
Infact I missed that one in my list. Another vid that i really enjoyed :tup:
you should spank me for forgetting that. :)