How was everyones Mother's Day?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Morty

The getting killed man!!
Feb 22, 2005
Ohio...that suck ass STATE.
Man did I travel over the weekend and Monday. First went the inlaws house for a cookout (over an hour drive). My wife's grandparents showed up and still had a good time. That is actually rare because they really don't like me at all. They just put up with me. We stayed late and my kids fell asleep on the way home. So I had to carry 80 pounds (40 pounds per kid) into the house and to bed. That day went fine. On Monday..went to my parents house.......ALL HELL BROKE LOOSE. We went for another cookout....discussed the up and coming Indy 500 race. The race is a family tradition in memory of brother Tom. That's when the **** happend because my brother had to start talking **** about woman in racing.....by the way...he was drunk before he got there. Then that started my sister and my mother going off on him. And of course...my mother was drunk and my sister was halfway there. See a theme here. My dad, my wife, my kids and I went into the family room to watch some TV and to let the drunk people ***** until the threw up. Oh..by the way.....I didn't drink a lick of beer and I don't like liquor. So I had the good the bad and the UGLY!

Last edited:

Bonecrusher

Make choices, don't look back...
Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
I went on a picnic with the family and played some soccer, football, and threw around a frisbee. Got rid of my farmer-tan and went fishing. WOOT. Found myself a car on the way home. I got $500 down on it, and its in the shop getting fixed before I make the full purchase. It was a good day. ;)

«BuA»Meat

Silent Assassin
Oct 27, 2003
Québec
i went for a brunch with wife and kids ( i was sick as hell). Then we head up to inlaws house (Kickbutt's mother btw :) ) and we stayed there for dinner. My mom actually got back from my grand mother at 7:00 pm and brought my little familly there. Then i had to go home at 8 :00 cause the kids have to go to school the next day.

Super day ! ( Nice to see their smile when you actually take care of them)

Iceburgs

The Iceman Cometh....
Jul 22, 2002
Baltimore County, MD
Spent some time under my car changing the oil and cleaning it up. It's got 120k miles on it and it shows underneath--time to find something new(er). Then we went out to lunch with my mother-in-law, where I ate entirely too much. Got a big ol' headache from lunch while we headed out to Home Depot (were supposed to order a new front door, but there was trouble with the measurement), BJ's (picked up a trial membership), and Office Depot (was going to pick up a combo printer/scanner/fax, but coupon expired Saturday). By the time we got home, the headache was raging and I had yardwork to do. So I took two acetaminophen and headed outisde for two hours, finishing up around dusk. Exhausted, I plopped on the couch and watched the first two episodes of Farscape with my wife, then we headed off to bed. Asleep almost before my head touched the pillow. The end.