Played on your server last night CHRYSt and..

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

The_Ruiner

Masterful
Dude. You definitely got some of the coolest maps I've ever fragged on. I got creamed one time cause I got caught up in the visuals!! We played Skarrj outpost and one other one that was freakin' HUGE! Lot's of cliffs and passages. I believe it was me, Nigma, Boom, Ruff, Hardcore_rain, Kuku and Blender I think. Kept me up way past my bedtime :).. My ping was fine. One time my crosshairs and weapon vanished.. *scratches his head* But overall it was a fresh departure from all the normal, overplayed maps. Nice one!! I'll be back.. - R

------------------
"Set the controls for the heart of the Sun." -R Waters

[This message has been edited by The_Ruiner (edited 05-03-2000).]

G

GunnerX

BLAH!!! I hate Skaarj Outpost.. I need a map while playing that stage. It's too huge. I end up going in circles in my own base.

bullet2.gif

imu2.gif
[MUTTS]GunnerX

"Go! Leafs! Go!"

The_Ruiner

Masterful
Gunner, have you tried shock therapy?? He he.. Yeah, the outpost was alright. But that last one was awesome! Wish I could remember the name. Lots of Hills, trails, waterways, underwater passages.. Eh, just had to be there. Much fun.. - R

bullet2.gif

"Set the controls for the heart of the Sun." -R Waters