PDA

View Full Version : Silly Question

Ignotium
9th May 2005, 04:45 PM
What weapon is that?

http://www.beyondunreal.com/image.php?src=staff/raptor/ut2007_may05/hr/gwcom3.jpg

RL?

Dark Pulse
9th May 2005, 04:58 PM
Rocket Launcher. You can see a Yellow-tipped rocket on the left of the first person model.

Unreality
9th May 2005, 07:47 PM
yeah i though it was a rocket launcher

XaN
20th Jul 2005, 07:57 AM
yep he's right there are also pics somewhere on the net of a flak gun a shockrifle ut 2007 style

Plumb_Drumb
20th Jul 2005, 09:40 AM
Looks like an updated version of the UC2 rocket launcher, with the double rockets per chamber, and the model as a whole (the UC2 one was more blocky than that though).

I wonder if we will get the "drunken" rockets like in UC2...
________
Marijuana bubbler (http://bubblers.net/)

SirYawnalot
20th Jul 2005, 10:25 AM
Well, people have been suggesting that they seem to have ported in touched-up UC2 weapon models as placeholders in the UT2007 vids. Presumably the finished product will be rather different.

XaN
20th Jul 2005, 10:33 AM
Hey did u finish kotor 2 ?

SirYawnalot
20th Jul 2005, 01:07 PM
Yep. ^_^
Tip for ya, the story's much better as a light-sider.

XaN
20th Jul 2005, 02:18 PM
i know but i haven't finished it , can't pass the final boss

Selerox
20th Jul 2005, 02:34 PM
Well, people have been suggesting that they seem to have ported in touched-up UC2 weapon models as placeholders in the UT2007 vids. Presumably the finished product will be rather different.

Like you said, the current weapon models are either alpha versions of re-hashed UC2 versions for now. It'll more than likly be all change for the real deal.

Yep. ^_^
Tip for ya, the story's much better as a light-sider.

I dunno if it was just me, but I thought the plot was far less coherant than KOTOR1. KOTOR2's plot had more complexity, but didn't flow at all, it felt like a lot of nice plot ideas nailed together pretty randomly. Also, the ending sucked. It did have better gameplay than the first game though, and I like the way that the game genuinely does differ if you play Light or Dark.

Gimme KOTOR2's expanded gameplay/character interactions/size with KOTOR1's plot and you'd have a storming game IMO.

SirYawnalot
20th Jul 2005, 04:33 PM
Well, the trouble with KOTOR2 is that it was rushed- great big chunks were left out of the game because they didn't have enough time to finish it. LucasArts are the ones to blame for that one...

I pretty much agree about all those points, I would have mentioned a few of them in my last post but had a feeling it was steering somewhat off-topic...;)

XaN
20th Jul 2005, 11:22 PM
i had a bug that somtimes when i was playing it quit the whole game and that would not let me save in critical moments