Your Training Diet/Regimen/Heart Rate

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

~Cobra~

Cursed!
Apr 7, 2000
Visit site
lol....

i try not to eat anything while playing UT but before clan matches i have a nice tall glass of OJ with a cigarrette... yea im weird..

that heart rate thing would be interesting... i know that ive come so close to having a heart attack.. and im only 19 damnit...

bullet2.gif

"nice shot"
aka. [SBL]-Cobra

D

Das Fragmeister

OK, so I was talking to my girlfriend last night, telling her how I enjoy UT because it's as competitive as any sport or chess game, and is exhaustive after a few hours of serious play.

Keeping that analogy going.....

What's everyone's training diet or regimen? :)

I've put myself on a strict pre-game diet of beef jerky, diet coke, and the occasional pre-packed iced cappucino. I've found Olestra-containing products are not conducive to playing through a whole game.

I haven't gone for a wrist massage, but I've considered it. :)

And I always wear a jock strap. :)

Somebody should try a heart-rate monitor while they play and report the results!!!!!

We need to know pre-game and post-game weights, electrolyte balance, UT-enhancing supplements, etc... :)

-Scott
[MUTTS] Das

------------------
Visit the MUTTS homepage at http://members.aol.com/andrew77777

T

Troll

My sustenance consists of latte's and cigarettes. Food is a tough one, since it has to be able to be eaten during map changes. Fries are good for that. Guinness is also good as liquid sustenance, since it's almost a meal in itself.

Training consists of: walking from the computer to the kitchen to make another espresso, or get a fresh pack of smokes.

Cheezy poofs were good as a food source, but unfortunately they get my S,F,Z, and spacebar all orange. So they were cut out of my diet.

Pre match: taping up my right wrist...those ratpads are awesome gaming surfaces, but the textured plastic gives you one whopper of a sore spot if you don't protect your wrist. ;)

^-Troll-^

B

BloW__Smoke

before i boot UT, i roll a few big BloWs, Light a candle, so i don't have to use an lighter, that requires to take my hand of the mouse, fill a BIG Bowl of chips, so that i don't have to use my hands for eating.
And have sex before, so i don't get that distraction too.
Now i'm ready to play ;)

bullet2.gif

He's part mechanic,
and part organic,
not a Cyborg.....
Call him .... XAN!!!!!

Send articles/rants/editorials to The Soundoff, home of the world-famous Llama Farm

The_Ruiner

Masterful
LMAO @ Smokey!!!! As far as nourishment goes.. Coffee.. LOTS of it. And Giant Spicy Slim Jims.

Fragging enviroment: Candlelight only. Seems to enhance visual aspects and not ruin my eyes. Other-worldly music in background, preferably agressive in mood and beat ( ie. Enigma or Tool.)

Note: - One does not need hands to eat Slim Jims.. - R

bullet2.gif

"Set the controls for the heart of the Sun." -R Waters