Taking a break

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

dXII][Pa

FABRICATI DIEM, PVNC
Jan 3, 2004
For several reasons I've decided to take a break from gaming. I even uninstalled 2k4. This means that I am also out of the tourney :(

Good luck to all and I'm sure you are still here when I get back :)

N@Sc

Aneurysm
May 23, 2004
dXII][Pa said:
For several reasons I've decided to take a break from gaming. I even uninstalled 2k4. This means that I am also out of the tourney :(

trying to get a life eh? ;)
well good luck, .. . i didn't knew you but i already miss you :lol:

JohnDoe641

Killer Fools Pro
Staff member
Nov 8, 2000
N.J.
www.zombo.com
Breaks are always nice. When I started losing interest in the game, the Jan - May (except for a week vacation) off helped me relax and when I started playing again, I immediately got hooked again. Starting fresh is never a bad idea. :)

Cya when you get back. :)

Taleweaver

Wandering spirit
May 11, 2004
Off course
dXII][Pa said:

We'll still be here when you get back, buddy. Take your time, and don't come back until you really want to. Take care now. Bye, bye. :wavey:

Still gonna miss you :(

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
rl is 4 n00bs ;)

Good luck out there in the big scary brightly lit place full of fleshy beings. :lol:

nick89

Mr High Ping
Dec 20, 2004
Yep its ballance. No point being pro at the game if your a n00b at life.
Enjoy your break and we look forward to seeing you back!