My litte Miko Fox. (a Hackjob/Reskin)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Miko

Miko No Pants
Jul 2, 2004
Flopping in bed
Rex told me that everyone was most likely interested in what im doing with hides little eris model.
My answer is that im using the body as a base for awhole new model. My little miko fox. Ive basicly so far resized reshaped and reskined the body to arrprieately fit my little Vixen.
Below are the work in progress shots, My friend toadie is still working on the head model which will be skined and added by me when it is done ^^

Attachments

• WorkInProgress.JPG
    WorkInProgress.JPG
    15.2 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:

N@Sc

Aneurysm
May 23, 2004
looks nice, although the tail is ment to be over the top i think it's better u just size normall versus the body. .

Miko

Miko No Pants
Jul 2, 2004
Flopping in bed
I had to scrap my original head that we were trying to go for. so i swaped it with more anime like head. if anyone wants to help please toss something in. im sure i can get a head better than the one here. Sorry if this sounds like a desperate cry for help. Im not a modeler im a skinner and model hacker

Last edited:

Rolling Eye

Nov 20, 2004
Lol, that head's a wee bit big yeah? Maybe you could ask to use the Marygold head and just elongate the face a little?

Rolling Eye

Nov 20, 2004
The fur looks a little cel shaded. Unless that's what you're goin for, you might want to add a little more texture to it.

Caravaggio

Custom User Text goes here.
Oct 2, 2002
US
Visit site
That's a great model (though unless she's wearing a fur suit, I think the "soft bits" would fall a bit more), though the tail is trouble. You could attach it to the skaarj model, but he's not exactly shaped in a feminine way...

Could we see a wireframe?

Miko

Miko No Pants
Jul 2, 2004
Flopping in bed
Ok to catch up. The bands on the av pic are supose to be leather. I i showed you pics of my Character in sl you would understand. 2 thats a whole new outfit, 3 the fur is flat like that because thats how her skin is in sl ^^ that and she has a neat trim furr. 4. the reason i didnt use the skaarj skeleton is because she is based from the little eris mode but modified. and bone assignment is the most painful part of modeling other than Uv mapping for skins.

Seyiji

Explosion Marks!
Oct 14, 2004
PA
I think I'm in love!

Great hack job Miko :)

Although she does look a bit crosseyed :stick:

Last edited:

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
The model is a real nice one I'm impressed ;)

But you should hurry up and get it ingame can't wait to see what you're goiung to do with the animations. I would recommend you made some custom for this model ;)

Hide

or Dr.Jekill
Apr 23, 2004
IZANAGI Co. Tokyo
Nice! :)
I'm looking forward to it.

BTW, I don't recommend to use Skaarj's bone to female model.
As a woman, the frame of that is too broad.
...except for If you want to make a woman whose proportions are like my FireDrake. :lol: (It uses Skaarj's bone).