PDA

View Full Version : My litte Miko Fox. (a Hackjob/Reskin)

Miko
8th May 2005, 04:48 PM
Rex told me that everyone was most likely interested in what im doing with hides little eris model.
My answer is that im using the body as a base for awhole new model. My little miko fox. Ive basicly so far resized reshaped and reskined the body to arrprieately fit my little Vixen.
Below are the work in progress shots, My friend toadie is still working on the head model which will be skined and added by me when it is done ^^

SaD
8th May 2005, 04:55 PM
Looking good so far , but I think the tail is too big.

Miko
8th May 2005, 05:00 PM
Looking good so far , but I think the tail is too big.

In reality her tail is longer than that. it reaches the ground and then some

[FnG]Reise
8th May 2005, 07:49 PM
Looking very good, your skinning abilities destroy mine lol.

-Tj-
9th May 2005, 03:03 AM
so far so good. I'll be watching this one ;)

N@Sc
9th May 2005, 03:13 AM
looks nice, although the tail is ment to be over the top i think it's better u just size normall versus the body. .

Miko
9th May 2005, 04:01 AM
I had to scrap my original head that we were trying to go for. so i swaped it with more anime like head. if anyone wants to help please toss something in. im sure i can get a head better than the one here. Sorry if this sounds like a desperate cry for help. Im not a modeler im a skinner and model hacker

Rolling Eye
9th May 2005, 08:18 PM
Lol, that head's a wee bit big yeah? Maybe you could ask to use the Marygold head and just elongate the face a little?

Death Dream
9th May 2005, 08:24 PM
The head is killing big. Seeing how miko is a fox and thats a cat head things might not turn out to good. I think the hair should be thined out a bit.

~Death Dream~

Miko
11th May 2005, 04:28 PM
The model is now finished ^^ here are some shots of the final model.

Death Dream
11th May 2005, 04:40 PM
I think it can use some more details on the bands and crap that look like they should be gold from your avatar. Other then that good job. Did you put any shaders on the hair to make it shiny or anything?

~Death Dream~

Rolling Eye
11th May 2005, 06:22 PM
The fur looks a little cel shaded. Unless that's what you're goin for, you might want to add a little more texture to it.

Caravaggio
11th May 2005, 08:48 PM
That's a great model (though unless she's wearing a fur suit, I think the "soft bits" would fall a bit more), though the tail is trouble. You could attach it to the skaarj model, but he's not exactly shaped in a feminine way...

Could we see a wireframe?

[FnG]Reise
11th May 2005, 11:40 PM
Nevertheless, thats a nice looking model you have there.

Miko
12th May 2005, 01:13 AM
Ok to catch up. The bands on the av pic are supose to be leather. I i showed you pics of my Character in sl you would understand. 2 thats a whole new outfit, 3 the fur is flat like that because thats how her skin is in sl ^^ that and she has a neat trim furr. 4. the reason i didnt use the skaarj skeleton is because she is based from the little eris mode but modified. and bone assignment is the most painful part of modeling other than Uv mapping for skins.

Slaughter
12th May 2005, 01:25 AM
UVMapping is far more worse...the UT-Skeleton isnīt that complex.

Seyiji
12th May 2005, 05:44 AM
I think I'm in love!

Great hack job Miko :)

Although she does look a bit crosseyed :stick:

daloonie
12th May 2005, 06:59 AM
The model is a real nice one I'm impressed ;)

But you should hurry up and get it ingame can't wait to see what you're goiung to do with the animations. I would recommend you made some custom for this model ;)

Hide
12th May 2005, 08:07 AM
Nice! :)
I'm looking forward to it.

BTW, I don't recommend to use Skaarj's bone to female model.
As a woman, the frame of that is too broad.
...except for If you want to make a woman whose proportions are like my FireDrake. :lol: (It uses Skaarj's bone).

Miko
12th May 2005, 03:13 PM
I have it in game. but where should i send it
do I put the zip here or do i email it

Death Dream
12th May 2005, 05:10 PM
Put it in a zip then email it.

~Death Dream~

SaD
12th May 2005, 06:42 PM
I have it in game. but where should i send it
do I put the zip here or do i email it

Yeah , what Death Dream said.Put it in a zip , complete with a read-me and drop it to Me (RalfundEla@t-online.de) :D .

Miko
13th May 2005, 10:57 PM
Boredom stuck me a good blow today so i decided i was gonna tweek around and see what i could come up with mixing little eris with marrygold ^^ so far this body is the resultant

Death Dream
13th May 2005, 11:22 PM
One word: Nipples
:eek2:
~Death Dream~

[FnG]Reise
13th May 2005, 11:22 PM
heh I think CheapAlert might have something to say about that, since he hates furries and all.

You're still releasing the other version right? Personally I like it better.

Miko
14th May 2005, 12:11 AM
Reise']heh I think CheapAlert might have something to say about that, since he hates furries and all.

You're still releasing the other version right? Personally I like it better.

You mean with the anime head. maybe..... maybe not but the model was submitted to Sad so expect the model next week
the 18th

[FnG]Reise
14th May 2005, 01:56 AM
Oh, no I figured you were making this new body and sending that one instead, the one you _did_ send is the one I meant.

Miko
14th May 2005, 11:38 AM
One word: Nipples
:eek2:
~Death Dream~

I like my nipples leave them be *whimpers and hides*

CheapAlert
14th May 2005, 12:44 PM
With the nudity issue I don't think this would appear on Skincity, or other places at all.

Especially since it's furry nudity too, so it'd probably be banned for sanity-sparing reasons.

I was tempted to put a penis on my Gargoyle2k4 model originally (yes, REALLY), but I thought it was best just to have a pronounced crotch lump instead. That's why his crotch looks hung down and there's a big dark gap in between it and the abs.

Death Dream
14th May 2005, 01:00 PM

~Death Dream~

CheapAlert
14th May 2005, 05:28 PM
Whatev, just saying that some things need to be sacrificed in order to have a public release.

[FnG]Reise
14th May 2005, 06:32 PM
Miko, any chance you could upload it somewhere else so we could download it before the masses?

*points to link* http://www.uploadtemple.com/

Miko
14th May 2005, 07:28 PM
Lets clear some things up. first things up. The model i sumited is the one pictured in page one reply 10. The model in progress i might not even release one because i didnt ask hide about marrygold yet and 2 it may be abit risky. This is the second model thats pictured on the first page reply number 23. Cheap alert im going to ask you to back off before i may be forced to beat you back to the stone age. thank you and besides/ theres more perverted models aready released. dont get on my case for being a furry

[FnG]Reise
14th May 2005, 08:02 PM
Heh I wouldnt get too offended, it sounds like he has had some bad experiences with furries before lol. Anyway, I was talking about the one you sent to SaD in my last post, and if you could that'd be great. And yeah there are definitely more perverted skins/models out there, just check www.ut2004files.com 's top downloads.

SaD
14th May 2005, 08:34 PM
With the nudity issue I don't think this would appear on Skincity, or other places at all.

There is no nudity on the Miko Fox and there arenīt nipples , so there is no problem . :)

And the Downloadlink for all who canīt wait : Miko Fox @ the Fileworks (http://download.beyondunreal.com/fileworks.php/skincity/ut2k4/mikofoxut2004.zip)

Miko
14th May 2005, 08:54 PM
The mary gold model has nipples on its mesh so i cant help if the other hack i made with mary gold and little eris looks abit nipply. This is the final version of that specific hack. ill rig it to animations later.

SaD
14th May 2005, 08:59 PM
I have no problem with the nipples on this one .

Cheap_Alert there are some nude-skins @ SkinCity .We always cover the nude parts on screenshots with a big black circle , so everyone can decide if he wants to download īem or not .

[FnG]Reise
14th May 2005, 10:13 PM
Thanks SaD for that link.

CheapAlert
15th May 2005, 10:37 AM
fine, i best stay away from skincity then since it'll be a yiff yiff center, goodbye.

-Tj-
15th May 2005, 11:04 AM
SC is far from a "yiff yiff" center, and saying you'd leave it because of one or two skins or opinions you don't like is very immature. However it's your choice; it's too bad you're leaving over such trivial issues.

CheapAlert
15th May 2005, 12:45 PM
It's not just two skins it's pretty much 80% of the skins being recolors or pastes also

I shall not participate on the site or the forums again.

Miko
15th May 2005, 12:58 PM
Cheapy your wasting time argueing agaisnt something you have no controll over. The model was submited already. your not going have much of a choice but to live with it.

daloonie
15th May 2005, 02:58 PM
Now lets get back on topic. Any nudity will be covered and such if it's inappropriate.
CheapAlert leaving shouldn't be discussed here. It's his decision and I repsect his decision so let's just leave it at that.

I actually prefer the non-nipple version but that's up to each individual what to like and not.

Miko
15th May 2005, 03:48 PM
The more nipply marygold little eris hack was experimental. the little eris hack alone is what ive released. and im working and testing out team colors

Hide
17th May 2005, 10:18 PM
I downloaded her. She is very cute.
Thank you. :)

Miko
17th May 2005, 10:43 PM
I downloaded her. She is very cute.
Thank you. :)

Most welcome you are hide and i have a new version that has team colors in the works
or rather just finishing the works

[FnG]Reise
17th May 2005, 10:47 PM
The eyes are great on that new one.

The TWF
27th May 2005, 11:53 AM
Quite good! Ye don't see too many anthro models hopping around the net (decent ones at least). :rockon:

Is Miko of your own creation or based on something?

SaD
27th May 2005, 12:36 PM
Is Miko of your own creation or based on something?

Itīs based on Hideīs LittleEris Model.

Miko
27th May 2005, 12:54 PM
Itīs based on Hideīs LittleEris Model.

Its based on a marygold little eris model hybred, i managed to get good results.

If your wondering story bassed shes bassed on my little miko fox.

The TWF
27th May 2005, 03:53 PM
Aye, storybased.

Did ye draw that? Nice.

-{SC}- Renamon
27th May 2005, 09:30 PM
I like it cause it's a furry, need to atleast add some paws to those feet though.

I especially like it cause it resembles this, which is not done yet and I'm not making it so I have absoultly no control over when it will be released:
http://eleves_tim.cmaisonneuve.qc.ca/e0049491/images/d00ditsrena.jpg

fine, i best stay away from skincity then since it'll be a yiff yiff center, goodbye.
That's what happens to furry haters, unforunatly, everyone else does not see the furries, only fury haters do.

But still, SC is no 'yiff yiff' center, is nothing close to that and probably never will be, furry models are so rare that it makes them worth collecting.

HyperFox
5th Jun 2005, 01:15 PM
Cheap Alert, man, if you hate furries than you have the God-given right to shove your head up your ASS. If you need help, I'll be happy to oblige.

Being a furry is something you mundanes will NEVER be able to understand. We never EVER go looking for attention, however you furry haters, MTV, ER, CSI, and every other media source go out of your way to mock us. If you hate us, LEAVE US ALONE! We're not bothering you. You're entitled to your own opinion, sure, but I am going to be DAMNED if I see you picking on another fur, just for being a fur. The line gets drawn here, asshat.

Now I'll stop for the sake of the forums, but I would prefer if you keep your opinions to yourself.

"And that's all I hafta say ubbout dat..."

[FnG]Reise
5th Jun 2005, 01:47 PM
???

-Tj-
5th Jun 2005, 06:06 PM
HyperFox, it's ok to be defensive about your beliefs, but Cheap Alert has made it pretty clear that he's not going to post anything here anymore, and it's kind of-off topic. Who knows if he even still reads anything here.

The TWF
6th Jun 2005, 03:17 PM
Mundanes? Gimme a break.

Anyone, model plays pretty well. Could use some less blantent colors maybe, but since the character is plain colored itself it doesn't really matter.