PDA

View Full Version : High Res UT2k7 Screens

Lauren
6th May 2005, 05:38 AM
I dont know of someone has seen thes high res images.

Here is more if you wanna see more!

http://www.cncreneclips.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=377

http://www.cncreneclips.com/Unreal3/Screenshots/media0.jpg

http://www.cncreneclips.com/Unreal3/Screenshots/media10.jpg

edhe
6th May 2005, 06:08 AM
It's not UT2k7

And here's the newspost: http://www.beyondunreal.com/daedalus/singlepost.php?id=8183

Nice pics.

Lauren
6th May 2005, 06:18 AM
They posted

What's new for 2007? (Page 2 of 4)

We've already discussed why link-gun fodder like me will likely appreciate this the most, but aren't there a lot of people out there who really, really like the franchise the way it is?.........................

Radiosity
6th May 2005, 06:52 AM
They're talking rubbish then. Epic haven't even decided what the game will be called yet, and Steve Polge has mentioned a number of times that it's most likely they'll drop the 200x naming convention entirely.

Lauren
6th May 2005, 07:01 AM
Well. We will see what its the name but the engine and game still rocks!

Kantham
6th May 2005, 07:19 AM
ha! , all forums are posting these pictures since yesturday.

The IRONGUARD* girl in the first pic is horny.

B
6th May 2005, 08:17 AM
They posted
What's new for 2007? (Page 2 of 4)

We've already discussed why link-gun fodder like me will likely appreciate this the most, but aren't there a lot of people out there who really, really like the franchise the way it is?.........................

Like I said in another tread, they prolly mean the year 2007, not the title of the next Unreal Tournament game.

]SideWinder[
6th May 2005, 09:11 AM
Im pretty sure thats what they ment too, 2007 the year.
But the shots are vary awesome. I can not wait for this game to come out.

Lauren
6th May 2005, 09:12 AM
haha are you kidding me? YEAR 2007 wtf than we must wait 2 year for a new game no way they release it next year or something. i dont be sure but 2 years for a new game? erm...

and yes the merc girl is horny :D i think its sapphire

]SideWinder[
6th May 2005, 09:21 AM
haha are you kidding me? YEAR 2007 wtf than we must wait 2 year for a new game no way they release it next year or something. i dont be sure but 2 years for a new game? erm...

and yes the merc girl is horny :D i think its sapphire
yeah, two years. It dosn't sound that far off. Like it said in the artical at 1up.com, there are 13 milestones that the game has to get through before they finish it, and there only at #3. Not to mention the guys from Epic said they wan't to have the game runing for about a year, so they can play test it and add/subtract things from the game.

BooGiTyBoY
6th May 2005, 09:26 AM

Not like anything today is gonna run that engine well anyways. Unless you happen to have a top-notch system with twin SLI 6800gt Ultras... ;)

I can wait. :D

ALso this is a BRAND NEW engine, not an Upgraded verison of the 2k3/4 engine,

It took at least 3 years between the UT and 2k3 engine and look how crappy 2k3 was compared to 2k4. I'll be surprised if we see a "finished" product in 2 years... I expect it to be much longer than that.

Kantham
6th May 2005, 09:28 AM
The sCorpion is pleasing me on these shots.

I mean , look at the suspenssion, the driving style will beat halo for sure.

B
6th May 2005, 09:37 AM

No I'm not kidding you, the game has been in development for about a year and a half now, (iirc) add 2 years to that and they have a development time of 3.5 years, which by todays standards is not that much. Like Boogityboy said, it will prolly be even later than that.

Besides, it's not like we don't have anything to do in the mean time, 2k4 is still a great game.

@ kantham, you know how a vehicle will drive by looking at the suspension? Wow I don't want you as my car mechanic..
How about we all just stop assuming things about a game we know nothing about. Just wait and see :)

Kantham
6th May 2005, 09:56 AM
@ kantham, you know how a vehicle will drive by looking at the suspension? Wow I don't want you as my car mechanic..
How about we all just stop assuming things about a game we know nothing about. Just wait and see :)

:lol:

The car just give me that feeling :)

Lauren
6th May 2005, 11:58 AM
Yeah oke ut2k4 is a great game i love it.

but over 3 years there are other engines :rolleyes: and maybe better than these ''they never get a better engine than UE'' but what about the systems i think they waiting for better systems etc.. cuz the engines works good atm.

NeoNite
6th May 2005, 12:29 PM
The IRONGUARD* girl in the first pic is horny.

No, you are.

Kantham
6th May 2005, 12:31 PM
erm ..... WTF? :con:

NeoNite
6th May 2005, 12:32 PM
She would be horny if she'd be (almost) naked and a finger on her clit.

For example.

But that pic obviously made you horny.

Better now?

Kantham
6th May 2005, 12:36 PM
So , sexy should be the right term? You think?

Lauren
6th May 2005, 02:13 PM
horny is a term like sexy to germany ppl use geil as sexy or cool and geil is horny in english and geil is in dutch horny hehe but we use geil and horny for sexy to rofl

BmB23
6th May 2005, 02:22 PM
Uh... What? bConfused=True

Olga
6th May 2005, 02:44 PM
Horny is congruent to sexy in Germany. I guess.

Dark Pulse
6th May 2005, 03:30 PM
Essentially.

carmatic
6th May 2005, 03:36 PM
yeah, i think that she's horny too... i cant wait for 2007, just for her....

umm anyway, uhh that grassy level out there... i think its the same level that they showed a looong time ago, way before they called the game 'envy' , like instead of a scorpion, they had a gear of war monster in there...

Bullet10k
6th May 2005, 06:13 PM
SideWinder[']there are 13 milestones that the game has to get through before they finish it, and there only at #3.Correction... if you read it carefully, it says THEYVE JUST FINISHED #3, which means they are on #4, and by this time they are probably on or close to #5 (atleast by E3).

]SideWinder[
6th May 2005, 10:01 PM
Correction... if you read it carefully, it says THEYVE JUST FINISHED #3, which means they are on #4, and by this time they are probably on or close to #5 (atleast by E3).
OH SNAPIZEL!
you cought me in my lies! :rolleyes:

carmatic
7th May 2005, 06:44 AM
ehh whats this thing about milestones and stuff... where can i read them?

omnius
7th May 2005, 07:41 AM
Lovin the new scorpion blades

NeoNite
7th May 2005, 10:17 AM
I don't live in germany. Where I live, horny and sexy are well... slightly different.
There's a difference.

You don't have to be sexy to be horny ;O)

Bang Yr Head
7th May 2005, 11:26 AM
Lovin the new scorpion blades

yeah it may actually be useful. and may actually *gasp* physically cut guys in half. right now they kind of just fall to the ground.

carmatic
7th May 2005, 02:47 PM
eh where do you see the scorpion extending its blades... am i missing something???

]SideWinder[
7th May 2005, 03:05 PM
eh where do you see the scorpion extending its blades... am i missing something???
http://www.cncreneclips.com/Unreal3/Screenshots/media7.jpg

carmatic
7th May 2005, 03:56 PM
oooh ok... the new blades make it look like it can 'bite' people in front of it or something, like you cant even see what the blades are connected to and who knows if you time the blades properly and not go kashinkshinkshinkshink like onslaught now , you can get a bonus message when the blades bite into someone...

its still not as cruel as the xmp's raptor buggy tho, like you didnt just run someone over with it, they get drawn into the car and get minced and blood spews out the sides etc etc

Ignotium
7th May 2005, 05:22 PM
It looks so unstable, IMHO

]SideWinder[
7th May 2005, 07:43 PM
It looks so unstable, IMHO
I bet thats the point.
its got rockets now, so to balance it out, they made the blades more vendible

iron12
8th May 2005, 10:16 AM
The scorpion still has its decapitation blades.

That is sooo. sweet. :D

edhe
9th May 2005, 04:08 AM
Need proper frag effects for the blades, like above - not just falling over.

Needs GORE, and dedicated Death Animations and effects, imho every vehicle death should have something like that

Lauren
9th May 2005, 10:25 AM
you ppl see now i know it long time? i said its gonna be 2007

:man:

edhe
9th May 2005, 11:22 AM
Congrats, you got vindicated, against all evidence.

Lauren
9th May 2005, 01:46 PM
Congrats, you got vindicated, against all evidence.

but one thing is wierd why they dont make a 2006? is that unreal championship 2 or somehting is that the 2006 version of ut hehe :nag: BUT! the new unreal ownz!!! very very much and they used the UC2 concept for the rocket launcher to and i requested that long time ago ''no not only me i think others to'' but its super! malcolm is old and god a ****ing nice armor suite. Now im looking forward to the girl charackters

JonAzz
9th May 2005, 02:21 PM
if they are calling it UT2007 now, which i highly doubt... why does it still say envy?
http://ua.tauniverse.com/local/staff/JonAzz/envy.jpg

you can cleary see it behind the 1up.com thing in some of the images (bottom right)

Mr.Magnetichead
9th May 2005, 03:05 PM
1. That's not new.

2. They're not all Screenshots.

3. They're not high res.

Congratulations. You got EVERYTHING wrong.

muse`
22nd May 2005, 04:48 PM
Ok...bro, i think your mistaken because it will be completly playable on a 256 now i said playable,of course it would be 10x smoother on higher quality system like ne game,but i also beleive it will be finished in prolly about 1 1/2 years...but only time will tell,we will see fo sho none the less.:P

Lauren
22nd May 2005, 05:16 PM
We got a ******* on this forums

FireCrack
22nd May 2005, 10:26 PM
Theres no proof that scorpion now has rockets right? I for one hope it retains it's energy web or somthing similar.