Last Man Standing

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
S

Swedix_rs

I played Last Man Standing for the first time yesterday, and first I liked it very much. When I get killed I waited for next map and I took time read teh messages. What I could read was that some players co-operate. They didn't shot at each other until only they where left. I thought that LMS was not a team-game. Is this usually?
I didn't enjoy the game so much after that.

------------------
I just play for fun
I have fun when I'm playing

Rooster

Local Legend
Jan 4, 2000
Fort Mill, SC
www.legionoflions.com
Sounds like llamas to me. :(

bullet2.gif

Map Reviewer for Capture

el Gato

Has-Been
Jan 19, 2000
outside Raleigh NC
Nothing smells worse than llamas... except burnt llams hide. But at least you get some satisfaction burning the llamas!

bullet2.gif

Blah, blah, blah...

OshadowO

Irregular
Feb 10, 2000
CA
I'm sorry your experience was bad but I play LMS quiet a lot and while there are idiots who keep hiding and only comeout near the end more often than not it still makes for a fun game.

bullet2.gif

0shadow0
Don't shoot!! I'll die if you do. I'm warning you....ahhhhggg...medic
Suicidal Maniac and damn proud of it!!
http://members.tripod.com/~fazal_k

Feb 15, 2000
members.dencity.com
Heres the Maelstrom Way to solve that hiding problem. Ever see the thread that mentions how I got my name? If not, in LMS just go ape, blasting everyshadow, corner, crate, everywhere you can see and places you can't really get too, more often than not your ice someone while their having a dinner date with Rosy Palms.

Plug and Play? NAW Spray and PAY!

bullet2.gif

"Obire Verus Dracos" -Motto of the 152nd Imperial Dragoons

OshadowO

Irregular
Feb 10, 2000
CA
hey!! never though of doing that :) cool I'll try it.
I usualy make a point of hunting down people I notice hiding but more often than not those guys have way more UT skills than I do :( I'm getting better though :)

bullet2.gif

0shadow0
Don't shoot!! I'll die if you do. I'm warning you....ahhhhggg...medic
Suicidal Maniac and damn proud of it!!
http://members.tripod.com/~fazal_k

Wendy

Nov 10, 1999
Staten Island, NY
members.xoom.com
I'm very good at hiding.
It's very tense, hoping not to be discovered.
Anyway everyone know I'm a lousy camper, so they always take my standing in LMS with a grain of salt. Anyway, the game rewards that style of play, so it's gonna happen.

bullet2.gif

You walk the thin line between glory and despair, soon you shall cross over it.
(Anyone know what movie this was from?)

Wolf Blackstar

That other Wing Commander guy
Dec 13, 1999
Tau Ceti V
www.angelfire.com
See my little post-status indicator? It reflects my style of play very accurately.

As you make your way through the levels, try to fill up on rockets, flak, and Shock Cores whenever possible. Unleash these weapons of mass destruction in the same manner as described by Maelstrom.

And don't ever stand in front of, or anywhere near, the little Amp cabinet on Curse. From way off to the side, chuck Flak shells into it, or open it with one rocket and then blast it with 2 or 3 more at once.

Burn the llamas and enjoy it!

bullet2.gif

-Wolf Blackstar

"A chainsaw! find some meat!"
PuF: Bring on the pain!

Our hearts go out to Prophetus. God bless you, we wish you the best.

DeadPool

Apr 12, 2000
KS
www.getonline.cc
Yup, In LMS avoidance is the key. If you have to engage ppl, do it on your terms. Try not to hop into a 3way fight. It's a sure way to probably wind up fragged. I happened to ask Willhaven how he did some of his best playing. Also just watched him camera mode for entire map. He had a route he'd run that would take him thru the key points on the map (shieldbelt, keg, amp, rocket launcher). When I asked about his playstyle, he replied that he was a "avoidance" freak. If he ran into 1 person, he'd take 'em down. But, if more than one, he'd hop thru the fray, try to take 1 person, but if failed, keep on going. (Is true, watched him do it constantly) LMS is all about left over lives, not total frags. And by running a "route" he avoids the "foul" crying players.

bullet2.gif

Holding position of Janitor.....What?....you think them body parts go away on thier own?...somebody has to clean up the messes